Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Two black presidents in a row? Your thoughts?

BlackHomophobicAtheists
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 6:35:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As a black man, I know how black men are. If Ben Carson wins, he will be the second black president in which will inspire millions of black men to go into politics. At that point, black men will begin to dominate politics. Once a trend is set among black men, the force is unstoppable. It will be like white basketball players trying to take the NBA back.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 9:48:41 PM
At 10/24/2015 9:19:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Probably not.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 11:43:18 PM
The president and all the other elected officials represent the people. Considering the percentage of Americans who are black. Having 2 black presidents is something we should expect.
It would be more accurate to say that the G.O,P, stole the election in 2000 and 2004. In 2008 John McCain did not distinguish himself from George W. Some people thought that McCain would be the same. He never said anything about W. did anything wrong, and he would do that differently.
The Republican strategy for that year was get a Black man to be the democrat nominee. In 2008 the majority of voters had come to hate the GOP. They voted for the other guy even though he was Black.
That may be confusing but if you think about it, you will see I am right.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 12:11:42 AM
At 10/24/2015 11:43:18 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
The president and all the other elected officials represent the people. Considering the percentage of Americans who are black. Having 2 black presidents is something we should expect.
It would be more accurate to say that the G.O,P, stole the election in 2000 and 2004. In 2008 John McCain did not distinguish himself from George W. Some people thought that McCain would be the same. He never said anything about W. did anything wrong, and he would do that differently.
The Republican strategy for that year was get a Black man to be the democrat nominee. In 2008 the majority of voters had come to hate the GOP. They voted for the other guy even though he was Black.
That may be confusing but if you think about it, you will see I am right.

You should debate that Barack Obama was a GOP plant.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 2:58:04 AM
Why does it freaking matter what color Ben Carson's skin is? Whenever George Bush succeeded Clinton people didn't go "OMG 2 white presidents in a row".
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:10:15 AM
Obama is as much white as he is black, appearance aside.
Race and Gender Firsts in elected politicians are shadowed by the fact of electing the first Handicap President 83 years ago...
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:27:09 AM
At 10/25/2015 5:10:15 AM, ironslippers wrote:
Obama is as much white as he is black, appearance aside.
Race and Gender Firsts in elected politicians are shadowed by the fact of electing the first Handicap President 83 years ago...
Franklin D. Roosevelt

And he didn't need to use that fact as a political gimmick to get elected
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 9:55:08 AM
At 10/24/2015 6:35:28 PM, BlackHomophobicAtheists wrote:
As a black man, I know how black men are. If Ben Carson wins, he will be the second black president in which will inspire millions of black men to go into politics. At that point, black men will begin to dominate politics. Once a trend is set among black men, the force is unstoppable. It will be like white basketball players trying to take the NBA back.

Some one be messing with the matrix
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:52:49 PM

Race is irrelevant here. But at times it is astounding at how the hypocrisy lies in the Right Wing Party given the fact that they hate Obama so much in spite of his success.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 10:38:33 PM

Ben Carson will never win Presidency. As soon as everyone really starts paying attention to what he is saying they will quickly realize he is just a black Sara Palin.