Jump to topic:

Cuckservatives

jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:27:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A cuckservative is basically a "conservative" who is cuckolded by politically correct but inherently anti American straight white male dogma. Dogma that isn't based on reality, but we're all supposed to believe nonetheless. It's a real problem on issues like immigration in which conservatives are cuckolded into supporting mass amnesty
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:29:40 AM
At 10/26/2015 2:27:08 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:
A cuckservative is basically a "conservative" who is cuckolded by politically correct but inherently anti American straight white male dogma. Dogma that isn't based on reality, but we're all supposed to believe nonetheless. It's a real problem on issues like immigration in which conservatives are cuckolded into supporting mass amnesty

Brilliant! Just what I expect from you!
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:42:35 AM
At 10/26/2015 2:29:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Facts and reason. As always
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:44:53 AM
At 10/26/2015 2:42:35 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Yawn.....

Good night idot.
pakicetus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 7:03:11 AM
Oh joy, another buzzword (this time from the right, woo variety). As if we didn't have enough already.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:21:28 PM

Hillary Clinton will become your next US President. The Republican party is no more.....
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 10:51:40 PM

I think you might need "anti" in front of all the classifications to read what you really meant.

Not to mention why can't there be a conservative who understands that mass deporting 12 million illegals will cost a half trillion dollars. In fact the job vacancy will increase low skill wage pressure up, increasing illegal aliens. It is like the war on drugs which can not be won without a mass change in demand. Demand for filling low wage jobs could be lessened, greatly decreasing illegal immigration, by simply creating a a low wage visa program.

I would not expect dogmatic non-cuckolded conservatives such as yourself understand that illegal immigration is first and foremost an economic issue. Conservatives see things in black and white not in the reality of colored worlds.

I guess if there were such things as conservatives who understood illegal immigration they probably would be called moderates.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:10:24 AM
At 10/26/2015 10:51:40 PM, slo1 wrote:

I think you might need "anti" in front of all the classifications to read what you really meant.

Not to mention why can't there be a conservative who understands that mass deporting 12 million illegals will cost a half trillion dollars. In fact the job vacancy will increase low skill wage pressure up, increasing illegal aliens. It is like the war on drugs which can not be won without a mass change in demand. Demand for filling low wage jobs could be lessened, greatly decreasing illegal immigration, by simply creating a a low wage visa program.

I would not expect dogmatic non-cuckolded conservatives such as yourself understand that illegal immigration is first and foremost an economic issue. Conservatives see things in black and white not in the reality of colored worlds.

I guess if there were such things as conservatives who understood illegal immigration they probably would be called moderates.

"Facts and reason. As always." [non sarcastic usage]
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:14:36 PM

Most conservatives are against mass deportation and understand that Trump's plan is both ridiculous and unethical.

I'm personally against illegal immigration, but also against massive deportation and a border fence. I'd attack the problem by punishing employers who hired illegals, more strictly and by not allowing illegals to gain some of the free subsidies that should be reserved for legal immigrants an Americans. I don't think I'm anywhere near being a moderate, but I would like to disincentivize illegal immigration, and fore the Mexican government into a situation, where they have to stop sucking at their job so badly.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 3:05:04 PM
At 10/27/2015 1:14:36 PM, Wylted wrote:

Most conservatives are against mass deportation and understand that Trump's plan is both ridiculous and unethical.

I'm personally against illegal immigration, but also against massive deportation and a border fence. I'd attack the problem by punishing employers who hired illegals, more strictly and by not allowing illegals to gain some of the free subsidies that should be reserved for legal immigrants an Americans. I don't think I'm anywhere near being a moderate, but I would like to disincentivize illegal immigration, and fore the Mexican government into a situation, where they have to stop sucking at their job so badly.

Controlling the issue (what issue there really is) is best handled at the employer level. If, regardless of new policy re:fences etc. if we don't deal with employer stuff, the problem continues.

In any "guest worker" situation, the employer MUST be incentivised (or punished for non-compliance)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 3:07:17 PM
At 10/27/2015 3:05:04 PM, TBR wrote:

Controlling the issue (what issue there really is) is best handled at the employer level. If, regardless of new policy re:fences etc. if we don't deal with employer stuff, the problem continues.

In any "guest worker" situation, the employer MUST be incentivised (or punished for non-compliance)

I agree.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 9:48:17 PM
At 10/26/2015 2:42:35 AM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

"Cuckservative" is a rhetorical term. It's effective in debating pro-immigration "conservatives" because they typically engage in psuedo-dialectic, which is just rhetoric. That's why term is so useful to begin with.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 9:53:23 PM

Completely false. History has proven that mass deportation is neither difficult nor necessarily unethical.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:07:44 PM
Completely false. History has proven that mass deportation is neither difficult nor necessarily unethical.

Just because the Jews go without a fight, doesn't mean everybody else will
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 9:08:32 PM
At 10/27/2015 11:07:44 PM, Wylted wrote:

I'm not cherry-picking. About 12 million Germans were peacefully expelled or fled from east-central Europe into the areas which would become post-war Germany and Austria after WWII. The soviets resettled about 6 million citizens in the 1930's without a fight. Operation Wetback apprehended over 1 million illegals in 1954 without violence. In 2011, there were a good 400,000 deportations by ICE with no bloodshed.

It's been done many times before without resorting to violence, so there's no reason why mass deportations would be necessarily violent if done now.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 9:10:31 PM
At 10/28/2015 9:08:32 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

I'm not cherry-picking. About 12 million Germans were peacefully expelled or fled from east-central Europe into the areas which would become post-war Germany and Austria after WWII. The soviets resettled about 6 million citizens in the 1930's without a fight. Operation Wetback apprehended over 1 million illegals in 1954 without violence. In 2011, there were a good 400,000 deportations by ICE with no bloodshed.

It's been done many times before without resorting to violence, so there's no reason why mass deportations would be necessarily violent if done now.

We don't even need to mass deport. Just destroy any incentive they have to stay: aggressively enforce the laws we already have such as those prohibiting employers from hiring them. Why would they stay if they can't get a job? How could they possibly?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:03:12 AM
At 10/28/2015 9:10:31 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/28/2015 9:08:32 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

We don't even need to mass deport. Just destroy any incentive they have to stay: aggressively enforce the laws we already have such as those prohibiting employers from hiring them. Why would they stay if they can't get a job? How could they possibly?

We're like fvcking twins. I'm so gay for your vagina right now