Jump to topic:

Hillary a nightmare to work with?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 9:21:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hillary Clinton's rudeness to secret service agents and hoe she treats people beneath her is appalling. I now have no candidate to root for. Obama was great but if a republican gets elected, they're going to repeal all of the more awesome laws that he signed like requiring insurance companies to not discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions, DADT, and undo numerous other cool stuff.

But if someone like Hillary who is clearly unfit to lead the country is in the highest position of power, her incompetence will be a literal nightmare and I'm positively scared about it. I have a conundrum. I don't know who to root for. At this point, I'd just vote whoever isn't Trump.

Full story on Hillary:
http://nypost.com...

Excerpts:

Within the White House, Hillary had a "standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another," says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. "In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office."

One former Secret Service agent states, "If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions."

Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 9:42:54 PM
At 10/26/2015 9:21:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hillary Clinton's rudeness to secret service agents and hoe she treats people beneath her is appalling. I now have no candidate to root for. Obama was great but if a republican gets elected, they're going to repeal all of the more awesome laws that he signed like requiring insurance companies to not discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions, DADT, and undo numerous other cool stuff.

But if someone like Hillary who is clearly unfit to lead the country is in the highest position of power, her incompetence will be a literal nightmare and I'm positively scared about it. I have a conundrum. I don't know who to root for. At this point, I'd just vote whoever isn't Trump.

Full story on Hillary:
http://nypost.com...

Excerpts:

Within the White House, Hillary had a "standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another," says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. "In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office."

One former Secret Service agent states, "If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions."

Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

Well... Trump is not reported to be kind to the help. Not kind to anyone for that matter.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 10:16:24 PM
At 10/26/2015 9:42:54 PM, TBR wrote:

Well... Trump is not reported to be kind to the help. Not kind to anyone for that matter.

At least he is consistent. Noone likes a person that plays favorites.