Jump to topic:

Kentucky Governor's Race

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 1:44:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd be shocked if Bevin wins - not because Conway is a good candidate, but because Bevin is not a good candidate. Maybe this will convince people there to stop trying to nominate him for things.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:05:14 AM
At 10/27/2015 1:44:00 AM, TN05 wrote:
I'd be shocked if Bevin wins - not because Conway is a good candidate, but because Bevin is not a good candidate. Maybe this will convince people there to stop trying to nominate him for things.

He only won the primary by under a thousand votes.
I'm a Bish.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:13:13 AM
At 10/27/2015 2:05:14 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/27/2015 1:44:00 AM, TN05 wrote:

He only won the primary by under a thousand votes.

Yep. That's why I wish most states had a runoff rule. Top two candidates advance if nobody gets 50%. Would help weed out idiots on both sides
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years