YYW on Straight Conversion Therapy

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:32:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My last post before I sleep:

The heterosexual "breeder" agenda has gone far enough. People are reproducing left and right, they're consuming resources and generally ensuring that all of those of us today will be less able to consume tomorrow.

Not to mention, their fashion taste is dreadful, if not abominable. They lack culture and engagement with the rest of the world, and their irritating children have caused too many movies to be ruined, too many otherwise happy evenings to be interrupted with crying, and too many flights unbearable.

Straight conversion therapy is the only acceptable long term solution. Every heterosexual must undergo straight conversion therapy, that they may not reproduce. All of them. The world is coming to an end anyway (see generally any climate forecast model ever), and even as early as 2100 there will be parts of the world that will be so hot due to global warming that it will be uninhabitable by any person.

The pattern of consumption driven by heterosexuals and their reproductive tendencies has to, at the very least, be mitigated, to protect the environment. We are already at carrying capacity, after all. It would be inhumane to sterilize them all, but to make them normal... whether it's acceptable at all, it's needed, to ensure the survival of the species... if we accept that the species' survival is something worth having.

More or less, there are two futures: either humanity is going to extinguish itself, in which case we might as well make the world a better place by making all the straight people gay (we can begin with the band Five Seconds of Summer), or humanity's existence might be saved by making the heteros reproduce less. The only way that happens is to turn a substantial majority of them gay.

Straight conversion therapy not only advances the dignity of all mankind, by making heterosexual people normal, it serves the greater good of human civilization.

Vote PRO on straight conversion therapy.
Tsar of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 4:38:56 AM
At 10/28/2015 3:32:27 AM, YYW wrote:

The heterosexual "breeder" agenda has gone far enough. People are reproducing left and right, they're consuming resources and generally ensuring that all of those of us today will be less able to consume tomorrow.

Not to mention, their fashion taste is dreadful, if not abominable. They lack culture and engagement with the rest of the world, and their irritating children have caused too many movies to be ruined, too many otherwise happy evenings to be interrupted with crying, and too many flights unbearable.

Straight conversion therapy is the only acceptable long term solution. Every heterosexual must undergo straight conversion therapy, that they may not reproduce. All of them. The world is coming to an end anyway (see generally any climate forecast model ever), and even as early as 2100 there will be parts of the world that will be so hot due to global warming that it will be uninhabitable by any person.

The pattern of consumption driven by heterosexuals and their reproductive tendencies has to, at the very least, be mitigated, to protect the environment. We are already at carrying capacity, after all. It would be inhumane to sterilize them all, but to make them normal... whether it's acceptable at all, it's needed, to ensure the survival of the species... if we accept that the species' survival is something worth having.

More or less, there are two futures: either humanity is going to extinguish itself, in which case we might as well make the world a better place by making all the straight people gay (we can begin with the band Five Seconds of Summer), or humanity's existence might be saved by making the heteros reproduce less. The only way that happens is to turn a substantial majority of them gay.

Straight conversion therapy not only advances the dignity of all mankind, by making heterosexual people normal, it serves the greater good of human civilization.

Awesome idea. All straight people should immediately stop breeding. Don't worry, the gay people will live on to continue reproducing.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 10:38:21 AM
At 10/28/2015 4:38:56 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Awesome idea. All straight people should immediately stop breeding. Don't worry, the gay people will live on to continue reproducing.

+1
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:34:29 PM
At 10/28/2015 6:40:09 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm guess drinking has occurred tonight.

Not really.... it was more like the creative effects of sleep medication.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 3:43:53 PM

I tried it. Halsted street is the perfect environment to "straighten out" a heterosexual. Just couldn't get the swing of it.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 5:39:41 PM
Rofl. This is great.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 6:12:24 PM
Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 6:35:16 PM

+1

This is one of the most excellent trolls I have ever read.
Thank you for voting!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 12:24:22 AM
At 10/28/2015 6:35:16 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

+1

This is one of the most excellent trolls I have ever read.

I do what I can.
Tsar of DDO