Jump to topic:

Marco Rubio is #ReadyForHillary

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 5:34:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I really think Rubio did show that he was very electable and could defeat Hillary. He'll get some of the Latino vote as well, which is nice.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 5:38:50 PM
He might make a good running mate for Trump
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 11:21:22 PM
At 10/30/2015 5:34:53 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
I really think Rubio did show that he was very electable and could defeat Hillary. He'll get some of the Latino vote as well, which is nice.

Do you think Carson would attract the black vote too? Lol. If I recall correctly, over 60% of Hispanics say they will not vote for the Republican Party...I don't even think that changes with Rubio - and he'd have to win the primary first, which is doubtful at this point.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:11:23 AM
At 10/31/2015 11:21:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Do you think Carson would attract the black vote too? Lol. If I recall correctly, over 60% of Hispanics say they will not vote for the Republican Party...I don't even think that changes with Rubio - and he'd have to win the primary first, which is doubtful at this point.

This.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:12:37 AM
At 10/30/2015 5:38:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
He might make a good running mate for Trump

Trump does not have the time to teach such a young, green politician the way of the wold.
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 11:44:59 PM

I'd say more than any other GOP candidate, yes. The thing is, you interpreted what I said to the extreme. It's obvious someone with Latino heritage is likely to be *more* appealing -- to whatever degree -- to Latinos than someone who's not. I was not saying he's going to get all the vote, simply that there'd be more appeal if he were to win the primary.
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 11:47:19 PM
At 11/1/2015 1:11:23 AM, bsh1 wrote:

This.

Lol...