Jump to topic:

Bad night for liberals

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:26:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Matt Bevin (a terrible candidate) handily defeated Jack Conway (a generic Democrat) in the Kentucky's gubernatorial race. HERO failed by a 60-40 margin in Houston. Republicans retain Virginia's state senate despite a push for pro-gun control senators.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 6:24:20 AM
At 11/4/2015 3:26:38 AM, TN05 wrote:
Matt Bevin (a terrible candidate) handily defeated Jack Conway (a generic Democrat) in the Kentucky's gubernatorial race. HERO failed by a 60-40 margin in Houston. Republicans retain Virginia's state senate despite a push for pro-gun control senators.

This is KENTUCKY we're talking about... A state so backwards that its probably legal there to marry your cousin at your local coal mine.... If a GOP candidate becomes governor in California, THEN i would be concerned. Kentucky though, I dont think anyone will be shocked that this happened...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 6:29:44 AM
At 11/4/2015 6:24:20 AM, imabench wrote:

This is KENTUCKY we're talking about... A state so backwards that its probably legal there to marry your cousin at your local coal mine.... If a GOP candidate becomes governor in California, THEN i would be concerned. Kentucky though, I dont think anyone will be shocked that this happened...

Kentucky has only had 2 GOP Governors in 50 years.
I'm a Bish.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 12:32:14 PM
At 11/4/2015 6:29:44 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Not to mention the the fact pretty much everyone except the Tea Party sect said Bevin was a terrible candidate.
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 1:04:45 PM

This is KENTUCKY we're talking about... If a GOP candidate becomes governor in California, THEN i would be concerned. Kentucky though, I dont think anyone will be shocked that this happened...

Yup.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:35:54 PM
At 11/4/2015 1:04:45 PM, YYW wrote:

This is KENTUCKY we're talking about... If a GOP candidate becomes governor in California, THEN i would be concerned. Kentucky though, I dont think anyone will be shocked that this happened...

Yup.

Funny thing is, California was a good state for sane republicans for a very long time. They, California leads the country culturally more than people want to admit, gave up on the party as it slipped into GOP insanity.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 5:03:30 PM

And they voted for Republican candidates for president 7 times out of the last 10 elections http://www.270towin.com...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 5:08:00 PM
At 11/4/2015 5:03:30 PM, imabench wrote:

And they voted for Republican candidates for president 7 times out of the last 10 elections http://www.270towin.com...

Bench, that's a bad line of comparison. It's not surprising if they vote red for President. It is VERY surprising if they vote red for Governor.
I'm a Bish.