Jump to topic:

Ben Carson has the best to beat the democrats

BlackHomophobicAtheists
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 1:47:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's like this. Either support ben Carson or lose the presidential race to Democrats. Donald Trump has the worst chance of beating Clinton. In other words, if Americans don't elect two black presidents in a row, the USA is going all the way gay. What are your thoughts.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 3:15:43 PM
At 11/9/2015 1:47:51 PM, BlackHomophobicAtheists wrote:
It's like this. Either support ben Carson or lose the presidential race to Democrats. Donald Trump has the worst chance of beating Clinton. In other words, if Americans don't elect two black presidents in a row, the USA is going all the way gay. What are your thoughts.

Well, no surprise on the last bit seeing your username, but it is arguable that Carson had higher negatives in the general than Trump. Neither will stand much of a chance in a general. Carson's getting the Christians that can't support Trump. Each have a limit to support, and are reaching it.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 7:22:13 PM
No.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 9:04:02 PM
I'm calling it now because its fairly obvious:

Trump and Carson candidacies will wane in popular support inevitably.
Marco Rubio will secure the GOP nomination.
Hillary Clinton will secure the Democratic nomination.
Hillary Clinton will defeat Marco Rubio in the general election and become the next president.

There I've saved you 1 year worth of guessing and betting.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 9:25:52 PM
At 11/9/2015 9:04:02 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm calling it now because its fairly obvious:

Trump and Carson candidacies will wane in popular support inevitably.
Marco Rubio will secure the GOP nomination.
Hillary Clinton will secure the Democratic nomination.
Hillary Clinton will defeat Marco Rubio in the general election and become the next president.

There I've saved you 1 year worth of guessing and betting.

That is a safe bet.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2015 9:51:43 PM
Also YYW wherever you are, do consider that a counter proposal to your prediction that Trump will secure the nomination. If I'm right, I will gloat like never before - in fact I may make a thread about it. If we're both wrong, then I will still gloat. If you're right -- well, that probably won't happen.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 12:27:12 AM
At 11/9/2015 12:45:20 AM, YYW wrote:

I wonder if this will summon him
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 12:52:34 AM

That's not necessary and not practical. The media's going so far as to fabricate stories about Ben Carson, meaning that he's going to be and already is portrayed very badly in Left-leaning media sources, which the Democrat-loyal Black community most likely listens to. It's also possible that the black community's desire for one of "their own kind" being President has been satisfied by Obama and thus they'll be largely apathetic about a candidate's skin color in the future. Besides this, he doesn't appear to have much in the way of sound policy (his Washington outsider persona may make him attractive to many people, but it would also lessen his ability to effectively perform the duties of President and make generally good decisions).
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2015 1:01:10 AM
At 11/10/2015 12:52:34 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

That's not necessary and not practical. The media's going so far as to fabricate stories about Ben Carson, meaning that he's going to be and already is portrayed very badly in Left-leaning media sources, which the Democrat-loyal Black community most likely listens to. It's also possible that the black community's desire for one of "their own kind" being President has been satisfied by Obama and thus they'll be largely apathetic about a candidate's skin color in the future. Besides this, he doesn't appear to have much in the way of sound policy (his Washington outsider persona may make him attractive to many people, but it would also lessen his ability to effectively perform the duties of President and make generally good decisions).

Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush, much more reasonable and experienced candidates, would be better suited for the office.
Jeb Bush will be and is attacked for his last name, but if he can raise his GOP popularity high enough to win the nomination then it should be noted that he has an exceptionally high Hispanic approval rating for a GOP candidate. It's their ever-loyal and abysmally uninformed minority voter army which has jettisoned the Dems to the White House for the past 2 elections. Jeb Bush has a decent chance of negating the Dem Hispanic advantage. Marco Rubio is a Hispanic and his GOP approval rating so far is pretty good, so...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid