Jump to topic:

The Republican Debate Tonight

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 2:47:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Right now, Ted Cruz has had the most remarkably powerful moment, with respect to illegal immigration. I'll have to find a video of it. I was impressed. That's what public speaking should be. Trump was a close second, and he made Kasich look like a fool, and he positioned Kasich such that the more Kasich spoke, the more of a fool he appeared to be.

Bush, as always, looks like a whiny b!tch (e.g. "thank you for letting me speak in 'this' debate."). He hasn't said anything of substance.

No one else has mattered.
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 2:56:03 AM
At 11/11/2015 2:43:20 AM, YYW wrote:
Thoughts so far?

Aww, not using the thread I created. :(
[http://www.debate.org...]

Lol :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
AdamEsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 4:39:23 AM
At 11/11/2015 2:47:01 AM, YYW wrote:
Right now, Ted Cruz has had the most remarkably powerful moment, with respect to illegal immigration. I'll have to find a video of it. I was impressed. That's what public speaking should be. Trump was a close second, and he made Kasich look like a fool, and he positioned Kasich such that the more Kasich spoke, the more of a fool he appeared to be.

Bush, as always, looks like a whiny b!tch (e.g. "thank you for letting me speak in 'this' debate."). He hasn't said anything of substance.

No one else has mattered.

Ted Cruz shows the most presidential attributes in my opinion. My biggest problem with him is his overuse of rhetoric. I think it makes him sound like a machine.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 5:31:40 AM
Ah, Cruz...I haven't been paying much attention to the man. How's he faring so far?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:31:55 AM
Thoughts so far?

I haven't caught a minute of the highlights yet, but I found out this evening that this debate took place in my neighborhood. Had I not been so busy and oblivious lately, I would have taken the evening off and made a point to attend.

Oh well, I'm sure it was entertaining.

Trump V. Sanders 2016!
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 2:44:04 PM
At 11/11/2015 7:31:55 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Thoughts so far?

I haven't caught a minute of the highlights yet, but I found out this evening that this debate took place in my neighborhood. Had I not been so busy and oblivious lately, I would have taken the evening off and made a point to attend.

Oh well, I'm sure it was entertaining.

Trump V. Sanders 2016!

lol

Well I'm sorry you missed it. It was the best debate yet.
Tsar of DDO