Jump to topic:

Trump is right!

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 11:07:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, at first y'all will probably think this is coming from an old, white, red-neck who hates hispanics. Well, the truth is, this is coming from a young hispanic. Donald Trump is right on immigration. His plan to build a wall and deport illegals within the U.S. is both logical and necessary. As a person who believes in fairness (the U.S. is founded on fairness, by the way), will obviously know that we MUST support the immigrants coming here legally, and deport the ones coming here illegally. It's the law! You come here legally, you are welcomed. You come here illegally, you face the consequences. There's NOTHING racist about that.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 11:59:13 PM
At 11/11/2015 11:07:24 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Okay, at first y'all will probably think this is coming from an old, white, red-neck who hates hispanics. Well, the truth is, this is coming from a young hispanic. Donald Trump is right on immigration. His plan to build a wall and deport illegals within the U.S. is both logical and necessary. As a person who believes in fairness (the U.S. is founded on fairness, by the way), will obviously know that we MUST support the immigrants coming here legally, and deport the ones coming here illegally. It's the law! You come here legally, you are welcomed. You come here illegally, you face the consequences. There's NOTHING racist about that.

No, it is not right.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com...

He wants to make Mexico pay for the wall. Sorry, but he can't do that. If he wishes to impose tariffs or taxes on them, that goes against his economic plans. He is also going against the core of America.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp besides the golden door!"

http://www.businessinsider.com...

Trump wants to deport American Citizens. Namely the "anchor babies." While you can argue that the parents are not citizens and can be kicked out, the children themselves are US citizens and cannot be deported.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 12:29:34 AM
At 11/11/2015 11:59:13 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

No, it is not right.

He wants to make Mexico pay for the wall. Sorry, but he can't do that. If he wishes to impose tariffs or taxes on them, that goes against his economic plans. He is also going against the core of America.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp besides the golden door!"
The golden door is now 20 trillion in debt.

Trump wants to deport American Citizens. Namely the "anchor babies." While you can argue that the parents are not citizens and can be kicked out, the children themselves are US citizens and cannot be deported.
For now.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 12:39:05 AM
At 11/12/2015 12:29:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

No, it is not right.

And spending money to build a wall as well as the cost of due process to kick out all illegals will not make that door cheaper.

For now.

Ever.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:48:37 AM
At 11/12/2015 12:39:05 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/12/2015 12:29:34 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

No, it is not right.

And spending money to build a wall as well as the cost of due process to kick out all illegals will not make that door cheaper.

I think policemen are too expensive too.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:52:34 AM

Well, it sounds like a good ideal, and it is the law.

Either way, I'm not supporting Trump for President and I think it's unrealistic to expect several millions of people to simply get up and leave--and this is coming from a Hispanic!
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:55:22 AM
I do agree with you, however, that preventing illegal immigration into the country is a very important priority.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:56:11 AM
At 11/12/2015 1:52:34 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Either way, I'm not supporting Trump for President and I think it's unrealistic to expect several millions of people to simply get up and leave--and this is coming from a Hispanic!

He won't kick them out and more will come in. Haven't you noticed that it's alwayys the status quo with every new leader? It never changes because they take their marching orders from their masters. If they don't they end up like the Kennedy brothers.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:56:45 AM

No, it is not right.

I don't think Trump actually wants to do all this, though. He's a master negotiator and realizes that you don't come to the table with exactly what you want immediately. He asks for as much as possible so that when the other side says "no", he can make concessions and only get some of it. They'll think that they found middle ground and that everyone gave up something. But only Trump decided what the "middle ground" was. He knew what the middle ground was from the beginning.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:58:03 AM
At 11/12/2015 1:56:11 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

He won't kick them out and more will come in. Haven't you noticed that it's alwayys the status quo with every new leader? It never changes because they take their marching orders from their masters. If they don't they end up like the Kennedy brothers.

Donald Trump isn't someone I would trust for President, not unless I saw an enormous positive long-term change in him.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:00:43 AM
At 11/12/2015 1:58:03 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Donald Trump isn't someone I would trust for President, not unless I saw an enormous positive long-term change in him.

Did you trust Bush or Obama? they both let the American public down
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:17:47 AM
At 11/12/2015 2:00:43 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Did you trust Bush or Obama? they both let the American public down.

Well, God is letting me down at the moment. I'll just go straight to the source.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:21:23 AM
And we can't enact War Plan Green because...?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:57:38 AM
At 11/12/2015 2:17:47 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Well, God is letting me down at the moment. I'll just go straight to the source.

Is he on the ballot?
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 2:59:22 AM
At 11/12/2015 2:57:38 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 11/12/2015 2:17:47 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Is he on the ballot?

Yeah, usually.