Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

2016 Election

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.
58539672
Posts: 105
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:05:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.

You could vote for Carson in an election. You just can't vote for him in the primary.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 8:05:52 PM, 58539672 wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.

You could vote for Carson in an election. You just can't vote for him in the primary.

1) Nope, I couldn't
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.
58539672
Posts: 105
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:13:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:05:52 PM, 58539672 wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.

You could vote for Carson in an election. You just can't vote for him in the primary.

1) Nope, I couldn't
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

Yes you could. If Carson somehow manages to make it to the actual election, you could vote for him. There is nothing barring you from doing so. Would is another matter entirely.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:18:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes you could. If Carson somehow manages to make it to the actual election, you could vote for him. There is nothing barring you from doing so. Would is another matter entirely.

Sorry, this seems to be blowing by you.... I am saying in a tongue-and-cheek way that that will never happen.
thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 8:25:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only viable Republican candidate is Trump. Luckily when Carson inevitably collapses most of his support will go to Trump
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:36:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:05:52 PM, 58539672 wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.

You could vote for Carson in an election. You just can't vote for him in the primary.

1) Nope, I couldn't
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

You can do a write in
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:38:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 8:25:38 PM, thett3 wrote:
The only viable Republican candidate is Trump. Luckily when Carson inevitably collapses most of his support will go to Trump

I love how honest trump is. His campaign slogan is a euphemism for "America sucks".

He is the most honest candidate, for certain
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:41:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 11:36:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:05:52 PM, 58539672 wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:57:22 PM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 7:55:42 PM, harrytruman wrote:
Vote for Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to.

You could vote for Carson in an election. You just can't vote for him in the primary.

1) Nope, I couldn't
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

You can do a write in

I could write him in,yea. How this joke fell so flat...
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 11:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

Do you not feel he will win the primary?

And it still isn't true. You can always write him in.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:41:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 11:56:58 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

Do you not feel he will win the primary?
NO. I have money to bet still (and other bets) open. Trump nor Carson will be the GOP nominee. Willing to take it?


And it still isn't true. You can always write him in.

Yup. I will not, but I could.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:42:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:41:50 AM, TBR wrote:
At 11/12/2015 11:56:58 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/12/2015 8:08:54 PM, TBR wrote:
2) I said it that way, as there is absolutely no chance that he will be on my ballot come election day.

Do you not feel he will win the primary?
NO. I have money to bet still (and other bets) open. Trump nor Carson will be the GOP nominee. Willing to take it?


And it still isn't true. You can always write him in.

Yup. I will not, but I could.

I got a feeling TBR is going to abstain this year.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:43:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I got a feeling TBR is going to abstain this year.

Never. I will vote Clinton and be OK (if not happy) about it. I want Sanders, but will never give up my vote.
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:44:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:41:50 AM, TBR wrote:
Do you not feel he will win the primary?
NO. I have money to bet still (and other bets) open. Trump nor Carson will be the GOP nominee. Willing to take it?
I think Ben Carson has a legitimate chance, but if it is an establishment candidate than it will be Marco Rubio.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:45:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:44:32 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/13/2015 12:41:50 AM, TBR wrote:
Do you not feel he will win the primary?
NO. I have money to bet still (and other bets) open. Trump nor Carson will be the GOP nominee. Willing to take it?
I think Ben Carson has a legitimate chance, but if it is an establishment candidate than it will be Marco Rubio.

Want to take the bet? You seem to never respond to the post.
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:46:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:45:29 AM, TBR wrote:
Want to take the bet? You seem to never respond to the post.
I was implying that I wouldn't take the bet
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:48:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:46:31 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/13/2015 12:45:29 AM, TBR wrote:
Want to take the bet? You seem to never respond to the post.
I was implying that I wouldn't take the bet

I think Ben Carson has a legitimate chance, but if it is an establishment candidate than it will be Marco Rubio.

What on earth makes you think that is how you presented this or that it is a proper response.

I can't bet with a 16 year old anyway. Contracts and all.
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:49:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:48:31 AM, TBR wrote:
I can't bet with a 16 year old anyway. Contracts and all.

I am a lot older but okay
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:51:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:49:09 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/13/2015 12:48:31 AM, TBR wrote:
I can't bet with a 16 year old anyway. Contracts and all.

I am a lot older but okay

16 and 2 months?
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:52:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Liberals are just as or even more childish than conservatives as they show us everyday. Even worst are the older ones.

The group that acts the most self righteous is actually the most immature.
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 12:55:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Like seriously TBR, I don't know why you are such an unpleasant individual, and overall self righteous prick. ,No one deserves your bshit yet you project it on everyone. Grow up, and start acting like the grown asss man that you are.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:00:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:55:37 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
Like seriously TBR, I don't know why you are such an unpleasant individual, and overall self righteous prick. ,No one deserves your bshit yet you project it on everyone. Grow up, and start acting like the grown asss man that you are.

Because you bother me. You are insincere and obnoxious and arrogant. I dislike you intensely. Not disagree, dislike.

I find redeeming qualities in all. This far, you are unique.
xus00HAY
Posts: 1,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:00:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"No. Not that I (registered Democrat) will have any chance to."

You could vote for Carson if you registered as a republican. When you register you tell them you are a republican, they will take your word for it. It doesn't matter if you registered as democrat before, you could have changed your mind.
Do you really think the majority of democrats voted for Obama in those primarys?
In 2008 the GOP did not have anyone electable to vote for. So the republicans tried a different strategy, Vote in the democrat primarys, choose someone who will be easy to beat. The Blacks and the republicans got Obama nominated. There was a time in september 2008 when McCain was ahead in the polls. Then George W. went on TV and talked about all the billions of dollars we have to use to bail out his friends on Wall st. or we would have the worst recession since the 1930s. Of course you can't say that on TV a few weeks before the election. This guaranteed victory for the Osama BinLaden team, ooops I mean the Obama Biden team.
,what..... you think Obama won the Iowa caucus because all those white farmers out there thought he was their man?
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:09:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 1:00:21 AM, TBR wrote:
Because you bother me. You are insincere and obnoxious and arrogant. I dislike you intensely. Not disagree, dislike.

I find redeeming qualities in all. This far, you are unique.

I am okay with your opinion with me, and it isn't your opinion of me that is upsetting. It is the attitude of self righteousness, like you are better than everyone who dares argue with you, but the truth is that people with this attitude are the most empty individuals in society to begin with.

I may of unjustly attacked you once, and it was only after you had gave me an immense amount of shitt for not subscribing to your views, in which case I was labelled as an ignorant and idiotic individual. Me, a reasoning human being, who never claimed to possess ultimate knowledge to begin with.

It is a weakness to get upset over such nonsense, like I am currently doing. I think I have to accept that we are one in the same here with our judgement, so I would really like to just distance myself from you rather than engage in the petty behavior I disdain.

I will just go on sleep mode if you want to continue acting confrontational and immature. Otherwise I too will be brainwashed into becoming unpleasent and immature when I am a grown a$$ man. It is my fault really for continuously making the mistake of engaging you.
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:13:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 12:52:56 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
Liberals are just as or even more childish than conservatives as they show us everyday. Even worst are the older ones.

The group that acts the most self righteous is actually the most immature.

You are actually pathetic. As soon as somebody is replying to you, you act like a little baby and create an ad-hominem attack against anybody who speaks against you. I'm sorry you aren't capable of defending yourself without whining, but before you tell others to learn how to debate, you should listen it yourself.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:16:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am okay with your opinion with me, and it isn't your opinion of me that is upsetting. It is the attitude of self righteousness, like you are better than everyone who dares argue with you, but the truth is that people with this attitude are the most empty individuals in society to begin with.

That would be you. Keep calling black kettles black.


I may of unjustly attacked you once, and it was only after you had gave me an immense amount of shitt for not subscribing to your views, in which case I was labelled as an ignorant and idiotic individual. Me, a reasoning human being, who never claimed to possess ultimate knowledge to begin with.

Show me.


It is a weakness to get upset over such nonsense, like I am currently doing. I think I have to accept that we are one in the same here with our judgement, so I would really like to just distance myself from you rather than engage in the petty behavior I disdain.

Please. Please do.


I will just go on sleep mode if you want to continue acting confrontational and immature. Otherwise I too will be brainwashed into becoming unpleasent and immature when I am a grown a$$ man. It is my fault really for continuously making the mistake of engaging you.

Yawn.

You jumped back into this community with your self-rigious self. Someone calling you on it should not bother you. I am a pu$sy liberal, I am expected to be bothered by this stuff. You know, man up!
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:20:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you expect from a bunch of self righteous condescending pricks? Small dick and napoleon complex or something... do people feel like good little citizens when they give others there bullshitt that they actually care about society?

All the fakeness that pollutes society today is ridiculous.
BlackFlags
Posts: 904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 1:24:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Time to start being real human beings, or we are all going to die in self loathing. Why is nihlism in the rise? My theory is that it correlates with the rise of self righteousness and entitlement that is becoming ever more common and promoted in the statist religion.

Dependency and sycophancy are not my cup of tea. Realized why I left this site, and it was because if you stay here to long, you lose your grasp of reality and start looking like your average *so angry at life that I am empathetic about politics* prick.