Jump to topic:

female domination of everything

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:47:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
It dawned on me that women have the ability to eradicate men from every aspect of govt and position of authority in the US within two generations. The can do it completely legally and there is nothing in the constitution that can stop them from achiveing it. Abortion is the key. Women now poses the ability to see what the sex of the child is before it is born. A woman can get an abortion on demand without so much as an explanation. Women can systematically abort all male babies until such time that the male population is small enough to be an insignificant voting block.
Once this is done women can pass what ever laws they want because they will have a complete and total majority and just make men no more than sperm banks and slaves.
If you think about it, there is nothing stopping them from doing it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:48:52 PM
At 9/27/2010 2:47:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
It dawned on me that women have the ability to eradicate men from every aspect of govt and position of authority in the US within two generations. The can do it completely legally and there is nothing in the constitution that can stop them from achiveing it. Abortion is the key. Women now poses the ability to see what the sex of the child is before it is born. A woman can get an abortion on demand without so much as an explanation. Women can systematically abort all male babies until such time that the male population is small enough to be an insignificant voting block.
Once this is done women can pass what ever laws they want because they will have a complete and total majority and just make men no more than sperm banks and slaves.

...why would they want this? That gives the men that are there MORE power.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:56:28 PM
At 9/27/2010 2:48:52 PM, mongoose wrote:

...why would they want this? That gives the men that are there MORE power.

How do you figure men would gain more power if their numbers are reduced to irrelevancy. All men could be voted out of all govt positions of power and authority.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:57:33 PM

Do you mean nothing besides:

Half of women are pro-life. (Around half. I'm counting women who think there should be absolutely no abortions, and those that think that they should be allowed in certain circumstances, which presumably would not include the fetus being a male)

Even among those that are pro-choice, many just support a women's right to choose, and, personally, would never have an abortion.

Among those that are left, very very few are morally bankrupt enough to even consider doing this nonsense.

Immigrants.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:59:31 PM
A world run by females would be preferrable. Less wars, less conspiracies, and less conflict.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:01:45 PM
Minority sexes (population-wise) tend to end up with better social situations. Historically, women have gotten better dowry and property rights when they were in the minority. For this reason, wars may be responsible for the historical dominance of males over the last X years.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:02:04 PM
At 9/27/2010 2:59:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
A world run by females would be preferrable. Less wars, less conspiracies, and less conflict.

Three weeks out of four, yes.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:13:46 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:02:04 PM, wjmelements wrote:

+10.
And, if you think about it, his post actually makes sense.
If all the women who have political seats, which is all, and they all are having a particular bad period, they have the power to make laws and such. Think of the slaughter that would ensue.
Gah.
I miss the old members.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:20:51 PM
At 9/27/2010 2:57:33 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Half of women are pro-life. (Around half. I'm counting women who think there should be absolutely no abortions, and those that think that they should be allowed in certain circumstances, which presumably would not include the fetus being a male)

Even among those that are pro-choice, many just support a women's right to choose, and, personally, would never have an abortion.

Among those that are left, very very few are morally bankrupt enough to even consider doing this nonsense.

Immigrants.

You are missing the point completely. If women wanted to band together they could eradicate men within two generations In the US and there is nothing men could do to stop it. Roe v wade made it possible. Essentially men gave women the ability to systematically exterminate unborn men at will. I am not saying they will, I am saying they can and there is nothing in the constitution or current law to stop them.

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:22:09 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:20:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
there is nothing in the constitution or current law to stop them.
As already covered, this is not a problem. It is to each sex's benefit to become the minority.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:22:23 PM

lol. good to know geo still holds to the conception of female moral authority popular in the early 1900s.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:23:52 PM

Bahaha.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:24:35 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:13:46 PM, Atheism wrote:

+10.
If all the women who have political seats, which is all, and they all are having a particular bad period, they have the power to make laws and such. Think of the slaughter that would ensue.
Gah.

And think about this. When a group of women are together for a extended period of time their periods all start to coincide with one another. I wounder what month of the year would be the worst time to negotiate with the US.

LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:25:11 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:20:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/27/2010 2:57:33 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Immigrants.

You are missing the point completely. If women wanted to band together they could eradicate men within two generations In the US and there is nothing men could do to stop it. Roe v wade made it possible. Essentially men gave women the ability to systematically exterminate unborn men at will. I am not saying they will, I am saying they can and there is nothing in the constitution or current law to stop them.

Some states don't allow abortions. Other states would certainly ban this practice were it to become widespread, which they would be legally allowed to do, because of the precedent of other states either banning abortion completely or banning it except in special circumstances.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:27:21 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:24:35 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/27/2010 3:13:46 PM, Atheism wrote:
+10.
Gah.
And think about this. When a group of women are together for a extended period of time their periods all start to coincide with one another.
I heard this in band last week. It sounds like an urban legend to me.
I wounder what month of the year would be the worst time to negotiate with the US.
non-sequitur
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:28:44 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:27:21 PM, wjmelements wrote:

nope its true.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:29:44 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:28:44 PM, belle wrote:
nope its true.
How does that happen? How can a body recognize periods in others and then change its pattern? And lastly, how do we know this happens?
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:31:20 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:29:44 PM, wjmelements wrote:
nope its true.
How does that happen? How can a body recognize periods in others and then change its pattern? And lastly, how do we know this happens?

pheromones.

http://www.wonderquest.com...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:33:27 PM
This is just an absurd notion altogether. This would never happen. The OP is assuming that women all have the same goals and ideology. The OP assumes an ongoing, or at least a future, gender warfare. There is not way that even a large number of women would agree to such a thing, let alone a majority or even all women. Bringing up such nonsense is pointless.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:35:18 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:31:20 PM, belle wrote:
nope its true.
pheromones.
Interesting. As population density increases, is it plausible that whole societies can synchronize?
It sure would help in choosing election days.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:41:26 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:35:18 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 9/27/2010 3:31:20 PM, belle wrote:
nope its true.
pheromones.
Interesting. As population density increases, is it plausible that whole societies can synchronize?
I'm assuming it's possible.
I miss the old members.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:44:22 PM

It's possible but most likely improbable. As far as I'm aware, the whole synchronizing thing works if you're around that other woman or group of women for a good period of time. High density situations and being exposed to many different women at very intermittent points without constant contact would make for a tricky way to "sync," so to speak.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:47:08 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:44:22 PM, Volkov wrote:

It's possible but most likely improbable. As far as I'm aware, the whole synchronizing thing works if you're around that other woman or group of women for a good period of time. High density situations and being exposed to many different women at very intermittent points without constant contact would make for a tricky way to "sync," so to speak.

Yeah, that probably wouldn't work.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:51:57 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:44:22 PM, Volkov wrote:
People within larger and larger communities would sync. Communities would sync together, ad infinitum. It would only be a matter of time.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:56:34 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:51:57 PM, wjmelements wrote:
People within larger and larger communities would sync. Communities would sync together, ad infinitum. It would only be a matter of time.

Yeah, I suspect it isn't going to happen. Modern communities aren't full of people that sit in one place, all the time, like other animals that "sync" as well would. People move around too much for there to be a coherent way to "sync." It's not like a virus to be transmitted from person to person.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 4:00:52 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:56:34 PM, Volkov wrote:
Yeah, I suspect it isn't going to happen. Modern communities aren't full of people that sit in one place, all the time, like other animals that "sync" as well would. People move around too much for there to be a coherent way to "sync." It's not like a virus to be transmitted from person to person.
As I understand it, women can sync within the matter of a year. Whether or not this would eventually result in a universal sync could only be calculated in advance by a supercomputer. Interesting idea though.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 4:35:43 PM
At 9/27/2010 4:00:52 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 9/27/2010 3:56:34 PM, Volkov wrote:
As I understand it, women can sync within the matter of a year. Whether or not this would eventually result in a universal sync could only be calculated in advance by a supercomputer. Interesting idea though.

Yes, but you can also un-sync. If you stop spending time with someone eventually your periods will stop syncing.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 5:01:24 PM
Bryan Caplan gave a lecture for a FEE event I attended and he had a number of statistics showing that women were less libertarian than men, except on war, which is a pretty big exception.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran