Jump to topic:

The conspiracy theorists are at it again

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 7:10:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not that this should surprise anyone, but yea, Alex Jones thinks Paris was the result of an effort by our World Global Conspiracy leaders or whatever he calls them. I remember when all this stuff came out about 9/11, people would actually get swept up in this nonsense but by now with senseless attack after senseless attack and these guys immediately jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon every single time, I think we as a people are much more aware of how ridiculous this stuff is. What do you think?

Also, if you want to see a perfect example of a delusional conspiracy mind in process watch 10:40 - 11:15.
http://www.infowars.com...
Notamoron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 8:34:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 7:10:28 PM, Double_R wrote:
Not that this should surprise anyone, but yea, Alex Jones thinks Paris was the result of an effort by our World Global Conspiracy leaders or whatever he calls them. I remember when all this stuff came out about 9/11, people would actually get swept up in this nonsense but by now with senseless attack after senseless attack and these guys immediately jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon every single time, I think we as a people are much more aware of how ridiculous this stuff is. What do you think?

Also, if you want to see a perfect example of a delusional conspiracy mind in process watch 10:40 - 11:15.
http://www.infowars.com...

These people are so narrow minded in their thought process it's laughable. Conspiracy theorists form the direct polar opposite opinion of the majority and look for ways to prove it. They call everybody else close-minded on the basis that they think differently, yet there opinion is entirely revolved at pin-pointing everything that occurs toward a specific group of individuals with no consideration to anything else.

It's ironic the way they spend so much time bashing the fact that nobody has free speech, yet there's thousands of these loonies uploading repetitive videos bashing the acclaimed "globalists" with no repercussions, whilst they're exhibiting the thing they claim not to have and are attempting to fight for.

Deluded perception of their own intellect. They come up with half-as'd reasons as to how specific events occurred, yet fail to determine the larger picture of the implications of such claims, and that if what they were implying was in fact occurring there is FAR easier and less conspicuous ways to pull something like that off.