Jump to topic:

Debate?

dale2000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 7:39:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With the Paris attacks, I wonder how many people missed this?

Nothing new was learned. Hillary says she will be tougher on terrorism than Obama. Sanders seems unaware that there is a terrorist threat...except he seem to blame it on global warming. Although he did get one good punch in....reminding people that Hillary voted yes to invade Iraq. And according to O'Malley, we should all move to Maryland (sarcasm on)
Other than that...the same old crap. Bigger government, and Robin Hood economics. They are tired of the emails. Oh yeah...and Sanders loves Canada now. Wonder if any of them has read the Constitution? And neither has said how they are going to get all their policies through what will likely be a 'hostile' congress. They are not talking like POTUS candidates. More like royalty, or dictators.
Of course, on that, the gop isn't doing to well either. Thus far, of all the candidates from either side, Hillary is the only one I have seen who seems thinks she may actually have to be the leader of a divided nation, and cannot just magically sign a paper that makes all their fantasies become reality.

Come to think of it, the Rousey - Holms fight was much more interesting. (If anybody cares, Holm beat Rousey in the 2nd round).
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 7:46:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 7:39:46 PM, dale2000 wrote:
With the Paris attacks, I wonder how many people missed this?

Nothing new was learned. Hillary says she will be tougher on terrorism than Obama. Sanders seems unaware that there is a terrorist threat...except he seem to blame it on global warming. Although he did get one good punch in....reminding people that Hillary voted yes to invade Iraq. And according to O'Malley, we should all move to Maryland (sarcasm on)
Other than that...the same old crap. Bigger government, and Robin Hood economics. They are tired of the emails. Oh yeah...and Sanders loves Canada now. Wonder if any of them has read the Constitution? And neither has said how they are going to get all their policies through what will likely be a 'hostile' congress. They are not talking like POTUS candidates. More like royalty, or dictators.
Of course, on that, the gop isn't doing to well either. Thus far, of all the candidates from either side, Hillary is the only one I have seen who seems thinks she may actually have to be the leader of a divided nation, and cannot just magically sign a paper that makes all their fantasies become reality.

Come to think of it, the Rousey - Holms fight was much more interesting. (If anybody cares, Holm beat Rousey in the 2nd round).

I'm very happy Rousey got rekt (i'm a gamer, so the spelling is intentional).