lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:14:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 9:07:02 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Mosque is burned down
http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com...

This shouldn't happen because we're better than that and it's misguided vigilante justice. On the other hand, churches are burned down, often with patrons inside in the Middle East and Pakistan quite often.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:14:59 PM
At 11/15/2015 9:14:00 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
Mosque is burned down

This shouldn't happen because we're better than that and it's misguided vigilante justice. On the other hand, churches are burned down, often with patrons inside in the Middle East and Pakistan quite often.

I agree. This seems more like an attempt by radical Islamists to cause chaos in these countries. I say don't take the bait.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:23:17 PM
At 11/15/2015 9:14:59 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
Mosque is burned down

I agree. This seems more like an attempt by radical Islamists to cause chaos in these countries. I say don't take the bait.

Actually, I never thought of that. It's a possibility.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:23:53 PM
Mosque is burned down

Too early to jump to any conclusions, including ISIS-bait.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:26:13 PM
At 11/15/2015 9:23:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Mosque is burned down

No.... I'm not saying a muslim burned it down. I'm saying it is an plan by ISIS to cause anger and fear in the hearts of foreigners, in which they would try to retaliate, thus creating more chaos. I think some one else burned it, because they are angry of the Paris attacks or angry at muslims in general.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 9:27:09 PM
At 11/15/2015 9:26:13 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 11/15/2015 9:23:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Mosque is burned down

No.... I'm not saying a muslim burned it down. I'm saying it is an plan by ISIS to cause anger and fear in the hearts of foreigners, in which they would try to retaliate, thus creating more chaos. I think some one else burned it, because they are angry of the Paris attacks or angry at muslims in general.

I see, that's generally the motive behind most of their attacks.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 10:26:38 PM
Mosque is burned down

This is the part that sucks. Religion is the ultimate troll. Create the reason for fear and oppression, then exploit it.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 10:30:40 PM
At 11/15/2015 10:26:38 PM, TBR wrote:
Mosque is burned down

This is the part that sucks. Religion is the ultimate troll. Create the reason for fear and oppression, then exploit it.

I've always thought of terrorists as "militant trolls"
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 10:40:31 PM

It works so damn well. They sent my entire country into complete insanity that has lasted well over a decade. The burning of a mosque, or launching airstrikes. Playing into the hands of the very terror you think you are fighting.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 10:47:22 PM
At 11/15/2015 10:40:31 PM, TBR wrote:

It works so damn well. They sent my entire country into complete insanity that has lasted well over a decade. The burning of a mosque, or launching airstrikes. Playing into the hands of the very terror you think you are fighting.

Scary to think they were playing with everyone emotions this whole. Probably one of the biggest mistakes the West seems to make is these groups are just a bunch of ultra-conservative, bearded goat-fornicators who hide in caves, when in actuality we are dealing with master manipulators whom lead us all into their traps like sheep.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW