Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Unborn children have the right to vote

thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:37:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We hold these truths to be self evident that all people are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 12:47:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:37:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
We hold these truths to be self evident that all people are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If we're going to kill a group of people then they should be able to vote on whether they should die.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:14:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think they have the right to Medicaid, too.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Ebola666
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:24:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unborn children can't even vote so why are we discussing this in the first place? Not to mention, we can't vote until we're 18. Why should unborn babies have the right to vote when teenagers don't? I'm not saying that it is right to kill them, but they shouldn't be able to vote. Also, I think that the parents should be able to choose. At least up to the 3rd trimester or something.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:50:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
They also need wellfare, the right to education and the right to travel within the country.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:33:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:37:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
We hold these truths to be self evident that all people are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

LOL
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:07:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 12:37:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
We hold these truths to be self evident that all people are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Voting is a right granted to a citizen having reached the age of majority vs. the inalienable right to life. This is a silly straw-man.
thett3
Posts: 14,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:24:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 5:07:32 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 11/17/2015 12:37:41 AM, thett3 wrote:
We hold these truths to be self evident that all people are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights such as life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Voting is a right granted to a citizen having reached the age of majority vs. the inalienable right to life. This is a silly straw-man.

Well it's not really a straw man argument because it isn't an argument. I just really dislike the style of these threads that a certain user continually makes--IE, title asserting an opinion, usually about abortion, followed by a quote or some analysis that is barely relevant
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right