Jump to topic:

France bombing ISIS

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:29:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Makes me wonder how long they have had the intellegence on these so called ISIS targets. Just what the hell are they boming? Am I supposed to belive they got the intellegence over night on 20 different targets by coincedence on the day Paris was attacked?

Praise isn't in order here, Impeachment for treason is.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 1:52:41 AM
Actually it's quite possible that they are able to strike 20 different targets; it's not so much a matter of intelligence but *intention*.

In the aftermath of the Paris attacks, France has a further and more profound motive to bomb ISIS. The intelligence necessary for achieving that is gathered and shared quite easily.

Another fact is that France have had military personnel in Iraq/Syria for a long while now.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:06:09 AM
At 11/17/2015 1:29:38 AM, sadolite wrote:
Makes me wonder how long they have had the intellegence on these so called ISIS targets. Just what the hell are they boming? Am I supposed to belive they got the intellegence over night on 20 different targets by coincedence on the day Paris was attacked?

They were already bombing there. Read the news before major publicized incidents, sheep!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 3:58:06 AM
At 11/17/2015 2:06:09 AM, BlackFlags wrote:

They were already bombing there. Read the news before major publicized incidents, sheep!

Oh I am the sheep, Would they have bombed those targets had they not been attacked? Would anyone? I don't think so. They would still be there with ISIS in them doing what they do best. Making the worlds great militaries look like incompetent imbeciles.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:43:07 PM
At 11/17/2015 3:58:06 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:06:09 AM, BlackFlags wrote:

Oh I am the sheep, Would they have bombed those targets had they not been attacked? Would anyone? I don't think so.

Those comments are totally invalidated by the fact that France, Russia *and* the U.S have all been bombing ISIS military targets. Russia confirmed today that ISIS did bring their passenger plane down, so this pattern will continue and increase.

hey would still be there with ISIS in them doing what they do best. Making the worlds great militaries look like incompetent imbeciles.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:06:46 PM

Oh I am the sheep, Would they have bombed those targets had they not been attacked? Would anyone?
Uh.... yes. That is what they were doing after all.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:53:12 PM
At 11/17/2015 4:06:46 PM, BlackFlags wrote:

Oh I am the sheep, Would they have bombed those targets had they not been attacked? Would anyone?
Uh.... yes. That is what they were doing after all.

You totally ignore the fact it took nearly 500 people to be killed and injured. Otherwise it would have been just another day of inaction.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 10:13:22 PM

The Americans were already planning to bomb the same ISIS sites. But after Paris they let the French lead and shared all their intelligence with them.
The French also possess nuclear bombs. There are no more innocent Muslims. France was attacked and has declared war on the Islamic front.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:23:09 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:53:12 PM, sadolite wrote:
You totally ignore the fact it took nearly 500 people to be killed and injured. Otherwise it would have been just another day of inaction.

No, I believe I told you already that they were already bombing ISIS before 500 people were killed or injured. Something tells me that I am going to have to repeat this a fourth time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:07:15 AM
At 11/17/2015 11:23:09 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/17/2015 9:53:12 PM, sadolite wrote:

No, I believe I told you already that they were already bombing ISIS before 500 people were killed or injured. Something tells me that I am going to have to repeat this a fourth time.

Oh I see they just hadn't got around to those 20 targets they discovered. After all it takes months to drop 20 bombs. Oh wait didn't they do that in a matter of hours. That would mean you could take out literally thousands of targets in just a months time. Now lets combine The US also making supposed bombing runs. ISIS should not even exist. We shouldn't even be having this conversation.

BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:15:48 AM
At 11/18/2015 12:07:15 AM, sadolite wrote:
Oh I see they just hadn't got around to those 20 targets they discovered. After all it takes months to drop 20 bombs. Oh wait didn't they do that in a matter of hours. That would mean you could take out literally thousands of targets in just a months time. Now lets combine The US also making supposed bombing runs. ISIS should not even exist. We shouldn't even be having this conversation.

I suppose the recent attacks promoted the French to spend more funds and go on more missions.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 6:40:10 PM
They have a long list of places where it is likely that ISIS is. the USAF will try to limit the bombing to the places were it is most likely that ISIS is. the USAF does not want it to appear that are going to destroy everything in Syria, for we are not at war with Syria.
If the U.S, is one of many countries that are bombing Syria, maybe we won't take the blame if Syria becomes uninhabitable.
My theory is Al Qyada's goal is to get the infidel to keep bombing Syria and keep it's residents moving out , then when Assad's regime sees that most of its country is gone, they will emigrate. Then Al Qyada will take over and set up a government under Sharia law.
They could make this a republic by choosing 2 leaders and letting the people vote for one of them.
In to this Sharia republic will move radicalized Muslims from every where.
What these terrorist attacks may accomplish is the whole world will hate ISIS. By bombing ISIS ,Syria as we know it will cease to exist.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 6:54:59 PM

Im sure they have held the intelligence for a while. Its possible the Americans were planning to carry out the mission but as a symbolic gesture allowed France to carry it out in order for president Hollande to show to the French people he is keen to get tough on IS.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 7:57:25 PM
At 11/18/2015 6:40:10 PM, xus00HAY wrote:
They have a long list of places where it is likely that ISIS is. the USAF will try to limit the bombing to the places were it is most likely that ISIS is. the USAF does not want it to appear that are going to destroy everything in Syria, for we are not at war with Syria.
If the U.S, is one of many countries that are bombing Syria, maybe we won't take the blame if Syria becomes uninhabitable.
My theory is Al Qyada's goal is to get the infidel to keep bombing Syria and keep it's residents moving out , then when Assad's regime sees that most of its country is gone, they will emigrate. Then Al Qyada will take over and set up a government under Sharia law.
They could make this a republic by choosing 2 leaders and letting the people vote for one of them.
In to this Sharia republic will move radicalized Muslims from every where.
What these terrorist attacks may accomplish is the whole world will hate ISIS. By bombing ISIS ,Syria as we know it will cease to exist.

There is a problem with your theory. Assad is a Shia Muslim who is backed by Shia Iran. Al Qaeda are Sunni Muslims just like ISIS. No way will Assad/Iran allow the Sunnis to take over Syria. Syria has no oil. It geography is of strategic importance to Iran.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 9:55:32 PM
At 11/18/2015 12:15:48 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/18/2015 12:07:15 AM, sadolite wrote:

I suppose the recent attacks promoted the French to spend more funds and go on more missions.

And now we come full circle to what I have been saying all along. They had the intelligence, if they had it, every ally had it. But did nothing until 500 people were slaughtered like pigs. Reactionary non leadership on display for all to see. By all, not just France.

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 2:09:56 AM
There are 2 men who are believed to be the one that was supposed to replace Mohamed as the leader of the Muslims. A good Muslim will not rest until the faction that believes in that other guy is eliminated.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:37:00 PM
At 11/19/2015 2:09:56 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
There are 2 men who are believed to be the one that was supposed to replace Mohamed as the leader of the Muslims. A good Muslim will not rest until the faction that believes in that other guy is eliminated.

Why did they think the false other prophet would be found in Paris? Last time it was in New York. Because they believe where Muslims are there too will tbe prophet be. Europe is full of Muslims. The search for the false prophet among them has just begun.