Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

U.S. should not take SyrianMuslim refugees in

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 7:31:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house.

Since when are Syrian citizens our enemy?

Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

Except, there is no high percentage of muslims that are anti american. Your analogy doesn't hold. It's more like "let 100,000 people out of prison because they were all put there for something that only one of them had anything to do with".

What you fail to realize is that these refugees are fleeing the same violence that you are afraid of.
stealspell
Posts: 980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 12:49:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Personally, I think the U.S *should* accept refugees/migrants but only based on the premise that they're largely responsible for creating the conflict.

In terms of whether it's detrimental or beneficial to accept them though, the answer isn't that simple and it's best to take a balanced approach. It's logical to assume that within the high number of Syrian refugees are people that have been affiliated with ISIS or other regional terrorist group--even if they're not the majority.

It's also sensible to conclude that 'many' of these Syrians are not technically refugees--in that they are entirely eligible for refugee status; some of them are spending up to 4000 euros on arriving into Europe, which also brings you to the human trafficking problem--which is essentially the main cause of this crisis.

Europe does indeed seriously need to review its border arrangements, and be pragmatic about the situation.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men. Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 5:39:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men. Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

I don't care how peaceful that government pretends to be, that government is an enemy of it's people, and the reason they are trying to escape it, so hard. If we stop Mexican immigration, it will give them the motivation they need, to stop taking crap from their government and put a regime in it's place that will be good for it's people. I think the American government should look at the Mexican government as an enemy, but it's people as an allie
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 6:23:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 12:49:51 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Personally, I think the U.S *should* accept refugees/migrants but only based on the premise that they're largely responsible for creating the conflict.

You are confusing the Syrian conflict with the Iraqi power vacuum. We had nothing to do with the conflict in Syria besides vaguely encouraging democratic principles.


In terms of whether it's detrimental or beneficial to accept them though, the answer isn't that simple and it's best to take a balanced approach. It's logical to assume that within the high number of Syrian refugees are people that have been affiliated with ISIS or other regional terrorist group--even if they're not the majority.

I disagree, that is not a logical assumption in the least.

A) If there were radicalized, why the hell are they leaving instead of joining ISIS?
B) The refugees we are taking are coming from overflow camps in Lebanon, Jordan, and turkey. Those refugees has been in those camps for years now, well before ISIS became a major player in the Syrian conflict. Again, I reiterate the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts are seperate, albeit related.


It's also sensible to conclude that 'many' of these Syrians are not technically refugees--in that they are entirely eligible for refugee status; some of them are spending up to 4000 euros on arriving into Europe, which also brings you to the human trafficking problem--which is essentially the main cause of this crisis.

Europe does indeed seriously need to review its border arrangements, and be pragmatic about the situation.
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 7:51:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 6:23:26 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:49:51 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Personally, I think the U.S *should* accept refugees/migrants but only based on the premise that they're largely responsible for creating the conflict.

You are confusing the Syrian conflict with the Iraqi power vacuum. We had nothing to do with the conflict in Syria besides vaguely encouraging democratic principles.

Nope, the supposed 'encouragement' of 'democratic principles' is simply a fa"ade that the U.S hides behind. In fact you have everything to do with the conflict. With the financial and political endorsement of the Syrian rebels, who have fuelled the Syrian war in their agenda to remove the Assad government.

I would even say that the meddling in Syria is *almost* equally on a par with Iraq, the only difference is that you haven't managed to topple Assad yet.


In terms of whether it's detrimental or beneficial to accept them though, the answer isn't that simple and it's best to take a balanced approach. It's logical to assume that within the high number of Syrian refugees are people that have been affiliated with ISIS or other regional terrorist group--even if they're not the majority.

I disagree, that is not a logical assumption in the least.

It IS a very logical assumption, but seeing as you're not from Europe and haven't witnessed the scenes that *we* have here, you obviously wouldn't know.

A) If there were radicalized, why the hell are they leaving instead of joining ISIS?

This has to be the stupidest question ever. The answer is quite clearly because ISIS intends to attack the West, therefore would (as THEY have specified) sent ISIS affiliates and fighters into Europe. Get with it ;)

Their work is not only to be done in the Middle, hence the Paris attacks that took place last week--assuming you've heard of them.

B) The refugees we are taking are coming from overflow camps in Lebanon, Jordan, and turkey. Those refugees has been in those camps for years now, well before ISIS became a major player in the Syrian conflict. Again, I reiterate the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts are seperate, albeit related.

Incorrect. Many of them are coming directly from Syria and other countries, again, I as a European would know that. So far you accepted a small minority while Europe has had over 1 million. You also contradict yourself when you say that the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts are 'separate' but somehow 'related'.

Another thing I'd point out is that Hungary and other European countries have concluded that only under 40% of the refugees arriving into Europe are in fact Syrian, and many of them have fake passports.


It's also sensible to conclude that 'many' of these Syrians are not technically refugees--in that they are entirely eligible for refugee status; some of them are spending up to 4000 euros on arriving into Europe, which also brings you to the human trafficking problem--which is essentially the main cause of this crisis.

Europe does indeed seriously need to review its border arrangements, and be pragmatic about the situation.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 8:26:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 7:51:35 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:23:26 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:49:51 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Personally, I think the U.S *should* accept refugees/migrants but only based on the premise that they're largely responsible for creating the conflict.

You are confusing the Syrian conflict with the Iraqi power vacuum. We had nothing to do with the conflict in Syria besides vaguely encouraging democratic principles.

Nope, the supposed 'encouragement' of 'democratic principles' is simply a fa"ade that the U.S hides behind. In fact you have everything to do with the conflict. With the financial and political endorsement of the Syrian rebels, who have fuelled the Syrian war in their agenda to remove the Assad government.

I think you mixing up your history of American involvements. The Syrian conflict had nothing to do with us, and we did not actually get involved until well after the war had already started. The Syrian war began when Assad began killing protesters.

The Iraqi conflict is a separate war with a separate cause that has begun to mesh with the Syrian conflict because of their proximity. The Iraqi conflict today is a result of the power vacuum left when we toppled the Hussein Regime. They are demonstrably separate.

I would even say that the meddling in Syria is *almost* equally on a par with Iraq, the only difference is that you haven't managed to topple Assad yet.

You'd be wrong. Our meddling in Syria has been limited to partial endorsements and aid. We staged a full scale invasion of Iraq.


In terms of whether it's detrimental or beneficial to accept them though, the answer isn't that simple and it's best to take a balanced approach. It's logical to assume that within the high number of Syrian refugees are people that have been affiliated with ISIS or other regional terrorist group--even if they're not the majority.

I disagree, that is not a logical assumption in the least.

It IS a very logical assumption, but seeing as you're not from Europe and haven't witnessed the scenes that *we* have here, you obviously wouldn't know.

With all due respect, anecdotal arguments are useless. I could cite anecdotes myself that would hold far more apparent validity than "Well i live in Europe so i know better". If you want to argue that a mathematically significant number of refugees are radical, then you need to provide arguments to support your claim.

A) If there were radicalized, why the hell are they leaving instead of joining ISIS?

This has to be the stupidest question ever. The answer is quite clearly because ISIS intends to attack the West, therefore would (as THEY have specified) sent ISIS affiliates and fighters into Europe. Get with it ;)

This threat does not come from the refugees themselves, it comes from the citizens of western nations who were radicalized at home and traveled to join ISIS. That is where the threat comes from, because we cannot legally subject them to more screening. there is no demonstrable number of refugees that are radical.

Second, I dont think you actually understand the doctrine of ISIS. Their primary target is not the west. we are just an attention grabber, a side objective for now. Their target is the people there, in Syria and in Iraq and Jordan and the rest of the middle east.

Their work is not only to be done in the Middle, hence the Paris attacks that took place last week--assuming you've heard of them.

Yes, carried out by European citizens with nothing more than a dubious, speculated connection to refugees.

B) The refugees we are taking are coming from overflow camps in Lebanon, Jordan, and turkey. Those refugees has been in those camps for years now, well before ISIS became a major player in the Syrian conflict. Again, I reiterate the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts are seperate, albeit related.

Incorrect. Many of them are coming directly from Syria and other countries, again, I as a European would know that. So far you accepted a small minority while Europe has had over 1 million. You also contradict yourself when you say that the Syrian and Iraqi conflicts are 'separate' but somehow 'related'.

Again you are citing anecdote. But no matter, it appears that you misunderstood my point to begin with. I do not say that the refugees are not Syrian, I am saying that they are not coming directly to the west from Syria. The refugees that are being accepted are coming from refugee camps in the surrounding nations where most of them have been living since before ISIS was relevant in this conflict.

Another thing I'd point out is that Hungary and other European countries have concluded that only under 40% of the refugees arriving into Europe are in fact Syrian, and many of them have fake passports.

Source?



It's also sensible to conclude that 'many' of these Syrians are not technically refugees--in that they are entirely eligible for refugee status; some of them are spending up to 4000 euros on arriving into Europe, which also brings you to the human trafficking problem--which is essentially the main cause of this crisis.

Again, source?


Europe does indeed seriously need to review its border arrangements, and be pragmatic about the situation.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 8:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Dont you think you are failing to consider the fact that you are referring to one fifth of the entire world?


Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.

And making an honestly terrible point of it.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:00:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 8:53:03 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Dont you think you are failing to consider the fact that you are referring to one fifth of the entire world?

800 million Muslims are illiterate who will hardly be offended by our discussion.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...


Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.

And making an honestly terrible point of it.
Wait till you visit Gitmo.
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:06:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:00:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:53:03 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Dont you think you are failing to consider the fact that you are referring to one fifth of the entire world?

800 million Muslims are illiterate who will hardly be offended by our discussion.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...


Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.

And making an honestly terrible point of it.
Wait till you visit Gitmo.
Why do you think I'll visit gitmo?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:09:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:06:07 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:00:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:53:03 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Dont you think you are failing to consider the fact that you are referring to one fifth of the entire world?

800 million Muslims are illiterate who will hardly be offended by our discussion.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...


Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.

And making an honestly terrible point of it.
Wait till you visit Gitmo.
Why do you think I'll visit gitmo?

That is part of American history too.
withywindle
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 9:11:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/19/2015 9:09:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:06:07 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 9:00:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:53:03 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 8:43:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 6:26:29 PM, withywindle wrote:
At 11/19/2015 5:29:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/19/2015 12:35:09 PM, stealspell wrote:
At 11/17/2015 3:21:39 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
For the U.S. to take in Syrian refugees is madness. You do not take your enemy into your house. Are some of them innocent? Maybe. Maybe not. But we do not let a group in where a high percentage of its people are anti American. You do not let 100,000 convicted murderers out of prison on the slim hope that some of them are innocent.

People who think like you are one of the reasons the terrorists hate America.

If the Americans take Syrian refugees they will have to apologize to the Mexicans whom they threaten to deport. The Mexicans already have their families living peacefully and productively in America for decades. They are Christians not jihadists or easily radicalized. Mexico is a peaceful neighbour of America with a common border and good trade relations. Yet they are not welcomed.

Islamists just attacked innocent civilians in Paris.

Americans kill each other over road rage r for having your music too loud. What chance will these Muslims have when their women dress like ninjas and the Muslim man sticks his backside up in large gatherings of men.

This doesn't sound like a logical argument, this sounds like you simply have a problem with muslims accross the board.

Muslims are a problem across the board and even in their own countries. Why do you think they are being driven out of their own countries?

Dont you think you are failing to consider the fact that you are referring to one fifth of the entire world?

800 million Muslims are illiterate who will hardly be offended by our discussion.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com...


Will the refugees be willing to work for free like the blacks did for a few hundred years. Few things for Syrian refugees to consider before packing your bags and applying to come to America.

Because enslavement is the price of safety? Honestly, this statement makes me wonder as to your fundamental worldview.

Just sharing a bit of American history.

And making an honestly terrible point of it.
Wait till you visit Gitmo.
Why do you think I'll visit gitmo?

That is part of American history too.

Now you're trolling me. Bye.