Jump to topic:

A Plea to Europeans

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:53:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello all you sad melanin-deficient people from the artificial continent known as Europe, a people who haven't done anything significant since the Holocaust; I, Vox Veritas, grand lord of DDO and the most awesome man to have ever lived, have a very humble request for you:
Do not talk about the United States or any place in the Western Hemisphere. It's clear that you are abysmally misinformed about anything that happens outside of your artificial continent. Better yet, do not talk about anywhere outside of Northwestern Asia...um, I mean, Europe. Thanks. :)
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:29:27 PM
At 11/17/2015 5:53:59 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Hello all you sad melanin-deficient people from the artificial continent known as Europe, a people who haven't done anything significant since the Holocaust; I, Vox Veritas, grand lord of DDO and the most awesome man to have ever lived, have a very humble request for you:
Do not talk about the United States or any place in the Western Hemisphere. It's clear that you are abysmally misinformed about anything that happens outside of your artificial continent. Better yet, do not talk about anywhere outside of Northwestern Asia...um, I mean, Europe. Thanks. :)

Why not talk about the western hemisphere? Obviously Americans are generally more knowledgeable on American politics then Europeans and Europeans more knowledgeable about European politics then Americans but this does not mean interesting discussion cannot take place.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:31:05 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:29:27 PM, beng100 wrote:
Why not talk about the western hemisphere? Obviously Americans are generally more knowledgeable on American politics then Europeans and Europeans more knowledgeable about European politics then Americans but this does not mean interesting discussion cannot take place.
Dude, are you serious? You're literally pissing on my hard effort to make the Americans stop talking about Europe!?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:36:37 PM
It's VIRZA.

Look, your politics is absolutely boring so I have no interest in talking about it aside from when it concerns Europe and/or the Middle East--which unfortunately is quite often.

Your national affairs are quite honestly tedious, like the Clinton siblings and Ted Cruz, and then there's that retarded president you had and semi-retarded president that you *still* have. Stop infiltrating Europe with this nonsense.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:52:51 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:36:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
It's VIRZA.

Look, your politics is absolutely boring so I have no interest in talking about it aside from when it concerns Europe and/or the Middle East--which unfortunately is quite often.

Your national affairs are quite honestly tedious, like the Clinton siblings and Ted Cruz, and then there's that retarded president you had and semi-retarded president that you *still* have. Stop infiltrating Europe with this nonsense.

Please tell me you didn't just say that...

The DDO Blog:

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:56:54 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:52:51 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It's VIRZA.

Hmm, how do you mean? Are the Clinton man and woman not siblings?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:58:08 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:56:54 PM, Emilrose wrote:
It's VIRZA.

Hillary Clinton is Bill Clinton's wife.

The DDO Blog:

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:58:29 PM
One would almost say they were at first though, ha haa. Both power-hungry, self-obsessed psychopaths with same fake lies and personality. Maybe a DNA test is on the way. :)
ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:59:24 PM
It's VIRZA.

loool
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:03:40 PM
It's VIRZA.

I think what happened is that you confused the Clinton's with the Bushes (Jeb Bush is the son of George H.W. Bush and the brother of George W. Bush).

The DDO Blog:

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:05:21 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:03:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It's VIRZA.

I think what happened is that you confused the Clinton's with the Bushes (Jeb Bush is the son of George H.W. Bush and the brother of George W. Bush).

Oh really, I didn't know that...

But I was actually trolling about the Clintons ;)

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:15:30 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:58:29 PM, Mirza wrote:
One would almost say they were at first though, ha haa. Both power-hungry, self-obsessed psychopaths with same fake lies and personality. Maybe a DNA test is on the way. :)

Exactly, and they both look alike.

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:17:10 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:15:30 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Yea, but what can we tell from coincidences really? America is an artificial country, and she's a fake person. And she'll probably be president. I'm sure there's no connection there, just a sad coincidence.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:23:29 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:17:10 PM, Mirza wrote:
Yea, but what can we tell from coincidences really? America is an artificial country, and she's a fake person. And she'll probably be president. I'm sure there's no connection there, just a sad coincidence.

Yep, very sad--though I don't care about what's necessarily bad for the U.S as a whole, just about the rest of the world. I mean the U.S kind of deserves her =)

beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:29:33 PM
At 11/17/2015 6:31:05 PM, Mirza wrote:
Dude, are you serious? You're literally pissing on my hard effort to make the Americans stop talking about Europe!?

Yeah im interested in politics around the world. I enjoy discussing the politics of other countries and discussing the politics of my country with citizens of other countries.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:49:42 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:23:29 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Yep, very sad--though I don't care about what's necessarily bad for the U.S as a whole, just about the rest of the world. I mean the U.S kind of deserves her =)
I don't care about their internal politics either.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:29:00 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:17:10 PM, Mirza wrote:

Are you trolling? If not by what standard is America "artificial"?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 10:49:14 PM

Don't see any reason for sheep shagging to stop after the Holocaust.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:19:55 PM
At 11/17/2015 10:49:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Stop these vile comments, you idiot!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:29:39 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:19:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/17/2015 10:49:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Stop these vile comments, you idiot!

Little do Muslims in Europe know that they have been eating pre-shagged meat.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:32:44 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:29:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Yea, picking on the poor people is so brave of you, filthy psycho. Try mess with Europeans. Come at us. :D
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:38:11 PM
Look, your politics is absolutely boring
When have politics ever been interesting?

Besides Africa...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:41:47 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:38:11 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
Look, your politics is absolutely boring
When have politics ever been interesting?

What?! Aside from literature, politics is the most interesting subject ever.

And as is widely known, there's many SEXY people involved in it: https://www.youtube.com...

Besides Africa...

BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:45:43 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:41:47 PM, Emilrose wrote:
No, that is hearsay! It is just endless rhetoric and brainwashing from a bunch of old fools who know next to nothing about the struggle of the common man they claim to represent.

And as is widely known, there's many SEXY people involved in it:
This is a serious issue for me: Where are all the hot politicians?

History tells us that a hot female leader will always be successful. In fact, I would challenge you to find one super sexy female babe queen who was not successful.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:53:58 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:32:44 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:29:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Yea, picking on the poor people is so brave of you, filthy psycho. Try mess with Europeans. Come at us. :D

Muslim in Europe. That is real ghetto.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:58:24 PM
At 11/17/2015 11:45:43 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:41:47 PM, Emilrose wrote:
No, that is hearsay! It is just endless rhetoric and brainwashing from a bunch of old fools who know next to nothing about the struggle of the common man they claim to represent.

No, that is just your opinion! The fact is that there is no more relevant topic than politics; it affects everybody, and everything. History is essentially built on it.

And as is widely known, there's many SEXY people involved in it:
This is a serious issue for me: Where are all the hot politicians?

History tells us that a hot female leader will always be successful. In fact, I would challenge you to find one super sexy female babe queen who was not successful.

I want to be a leader ;) Or a hot political secretary. In the long-term though you cannot make it in politics or indeed earn any respect as a politician, based on looks only.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:00:19 AM

Americans in general don't know anything about their own country.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:01:38 AM
At 11/17/2015 11:53:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Muslim in Europe. That is real ghetto.
Don't be so harsh in your tone, pseudo-white. You're talking to your superior here. :)

BTW if I could dictate immigration policy, I'd restrict immigration from America as much as from elsewhere. Europe is for Europeans, not Americans or others. :)

Bye bye, kid.