Jump to topic:

Thanks to Trudeau & Alike

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:13:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Canada is a country that is strong, not in spite of our differences, but because of them. Muslim-Canadians contribute enormously to the social and economic fabric of our nation, and Canadian authorities will not abide innocent and peaceful citizens being targeted by acts of vandalism and intolerance,"

"The recent terrorist attacks in Paris have shocked peace-loving people in all countries around the world. We must remain focused on those responsible for the atrocities committed in France. It is equally important for Canadians to understand that Muslims around the world are also being persecuted regularly by these violent extremists. We are in this together."

"New Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he was "deeply disturbed" by the fire and promised to protect the rights of worshippers at the mosque and catch those responsible for the fire."
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:08:42 AM
At 11/17/2015 6:13:58 PM, Dazz wrote:
"Canada is a country that is strong, not in spite of our differences, but because of them. Muslim-Canadians contribute enormously to the social and economic fabric of our nation, and Canadian authorities will not abide innocent and peaceful citizens being targeted by acts of vandalism and intolerance,"

"The recent terrorist attacks in Paris have shocked peace-loving people in all countries around the world. We must remain focused on those responsible for the atrocities committed in France. It is equally important for Canadians to understand that Muslims around the world are also being persecuted regularly by these violent extremists. We are in this together."

"New Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he was "deeply disturbed" by the fire and promised to protect the rights of worshippers at the mosque and catch those responsible for the fire."

At the same time , the man child should not be backing off on bombing isis. As well, he should not be in such a hurry to bring in 25,000 refugees before the end of the year. Due to recent events, our unfortunate Prime Minister should extend this until everyone is vetted. We have enough isis sympathizers in Canada and need to make sure who we are bringing in. Most Canadians believe this. As far as the mosque is concerned, it should not happen, but on the whole, Muslims are in heaven in Canada compared to Christians in the Middle East.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:41:57 AM

It is easy to talk tough when it requires no sacrifice on your part.

So instead of realizing that Canada had made commitments to fight ISIS and put some skin in the game, he holds on his election promise to remove any combat efforts of this once proud nation - regardless of circumstances.

The day after the Paris bombing he is taking selfies and doing jazz hands at the G20 right after the bombing. He doesn't care, and he wasn't affected by the slaughter of innocent French citizens. A man of little substance who shows why he was a part-time drama teacher.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:19:57 AM
At 11/18/2015 12:41:57 AM, Geogeer wrote:

So instead of realizing that Canada had made commitments to fight ISIS and put some skin in the game, he holds on his election promise to remove any combat efforts of this once proud nation - regardless of circumstances.

The day after the Paris bombing he is taking selfies and doing jazz hands at the G20 right after the bombing. He doesn't care, and he wasn't affected by the slaughter of innocent French citizens. A man of little substance who shows why he was a part-time drama teacher.

Pray for Canada, especially Ontario. Wynne and Trudeau. I think I'm going to be angry for the next few years.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:24:51 AM
At 11/18/2015 3:19:57 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Pray for Canada, especially Ontario. Wynne and Trudeau. I think I'm going to be angry for the next few years.

You got Wynne, I've got Notley.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:32:30 AM
At 11/18/2015 3:24:51 AM, Geogeer wrote:

That's a shock. NDP gov't in Alberta. Wynne heads the most corrupt, neglegnt, incompetent, patronizing and devious government I have ever seen in my more than 50 years. Mcgoofy was probably worse than her. I can't understand Ontarians. They reward corruption. I'll say one thing for her. She's a very good political animal and she's got a sharp election machine behind her. You should prepare for higher taxes.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 3:36:32 AM
At 11/18/2015 3:32:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 11/18/2015 3:24:51 AM, Geogeer wrote:

That's a shock. NDP gov't in Alberta. Wynne heads the most corrupt, neglegnt, incompetent, patronizing and devious government I have ever seen in my more than 50 years. Mcgoofy was probably worse than her. I can't understand Ontarians. They reward corruption. I'll say one thing for her. She's a very good political animal and she's got a sharp election machine behind her. You should prepare for higher taxes.

I know. It will be a one term government. The NDP got in only because the province was tired of the PCs and Prentice came in and instead of using the good will the province was willing to give him to do what was necessary - he started playing politics. Those who voted NDP already have buyers regret... Wynne is about as bad as it can get - I truly pity you.