Jump to topic:

Volkov

CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:27:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a class Debate coming up, the topic is, "Should Healthcare Insurance be mandatory for everyone." I was wondering what you think the 3 best arguments for Con are?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:32:49 PM
1. Look at your messages.

2. If you want good ones, it takes time; if you want easy ones:

a) cost of subsidy by government (it'll have to occur sooner or later)
b) low income earners will fall out and be punished unless that subsidy exists
c) how effective would it actually be in the US system?
CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:37:38 PM
At 9/29/2010 7:32:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
1. Look at your messages.

2. If you want good ones, it takes time; if you want easy ones:

a) cost of subsidy by government (it'll have to occur sooner or later)
b) low income earners will fall out and be punished unless that subsidy exists
c) how effective would it actually be in the US system?

Thanks, Im just trying to put together something decent quickly, debate is Friday and I am horrible with politics
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:39:20 PM
1. If you want to talk to Volkov, either send him a message or post it on his profile. Same thing with Cody_Franklin.

2. Volkov is a commie Canadian. If you're looking for arguments against mandatory healthcare, ask one of the myriad libertarians that populate this site (me, Cody_Franklin, Ragnar_Rahl, Reasoning, belle, Puck, I-am-a-panda, LaissezFaire, Sieben, wjmelements, Mongoose, Mongeese, Korashk...).
CrappyDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:42:38 PM
At 9/29/2010 7:39:20 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
1. If you want to talk to Volkov, either send him a message or post it on his profile. Same thing with Cody_Franklin.

2. Volkov is a commie Canadian. If you're looking for arguments against mandatory healthcare, ask one of the myriad libertarians that populate this site (me, Cody_Franklin, Ragnar_Rahl, Reasoning, belle, Puck, I-am-a-panda, LaissezFaire, Sieben, wjmelements, Mongoose, Mongeese, Korashk...).

I did.
I'll message you too, as I would appreciate your opinion.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:43:25 PM

Hey, I can give arguments for and against, you know.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2010 7:45:23 PM
At 9/29/2010 7:43:25 PM, Volkov wrote:

Hey, I can give arguments for and against, you know.

You may even be in a better position to answer the OP's question. Since you argue the opposite side, you would presumably know which arguments are the hardest for you to respond to.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.