Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why does the "Islamic State (ISIL)" fight?

Al-Andalusi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Peace be upon everyone, before I begin, I would like to tell the readers that the opinions belong to me, and to people who take a look at the situations with honesty. I am a Muslim as well and it's from my right to express my ideas about Jihadists (Mujahideen).

First of all, people should understand that every action has a reaction. I it's very irrational to say that people like them fight strongly for "terrorizing" people. From an Islamic point of view, you can only terrorize your enemy and not innocent, from an Islamic point of view, forcing people to the religion of Islam is not allowed. And I don't believe what media mentions about this topic (I don't believe most of what the media says after all).

Secondly, ask yourselves, why are the Muslims leaving Europe to fight with them? do you think to terrorize people and kill innocent? No of course, the reason is, they joint them because they wanted to DEFEND the Muslims who were getting massacred by the aircrafts of the Syria regime in front of the eyes of Europe and UN...

Thirdly, the Westerns policies, if the West is asking itself "Why do terrorists target Europe" then the answer is obvious, change your policy in the region. Your countries are involved in an international coalition, this coalition has also killed innocent if you don't know this. And this is not only myself saying so but all the moderate researchers have admitted that even the American ones.

Fourthly, ISIS are no more groups of gangs, they're now a state, and when you target a state, a state will naturally respond, and when you initiate a war, you can't decide when to end it. This is very important to consider.

This video may help: https://www.youtube.com...

REMINDER: Please remember that my opinions do not support any side, and if you think so, then you're not happy to hear the truth.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:11:36 PM
At 11/23/2015 5:03:39 PM, Al-Andalusi wrote:
Peace be upon everyone, before I begin, I would like to tell the readers that the opinions belong to me, and to people who take a look at the situations with honesty. I am a Muslim as well and it's from my right to express my ideas about Jihadists (Mujahideen).

First of all, people should understand that every action has a reaction. I it's very irrational to say that people like them fight strongly for "terrorizing" people. From an Islamic point of view, you can only terrorize your enemy and not innocent, from an Islamic point of view, forcing people to the religion of Islam is not allowed. And I don't believe what media mentions about this topic (I don't believe most of what the media says after all).

Secondly, ask yourselves, why are the Muslims leaving Europe to fight with them? do you think to terrorize people and kill innocent? No of course, the reason is, they joint them because they wanted to DEFEND the Muslims who were getting massacred by the aircrafts of the Syria regime in front of the eyes of Europe and UN...

Thirdly, the Westerns policies, if the West is asking itself "Why do terrorists target Europe" then the answer is obvious, change your policy in the region. Your countries are involved in an international coalition, this coalition has also killed innocent if you don't know this. And this is not only myself saying so but all the moderate researchers have admitted that even the American ones.

Fourthly, ISIS are no more groups of gangs, they're now a state, and when you target a state, a state will naturally respond, and when you initiate a war, you can't decide when to end it. This is very important to consider.

REMINDER: Please remember that my opinions do not support any side, and if you think so, then you're not happy to hear the truth.

.You sound ridiculous. First off, how are these scum defending Muslims when they are raping litlle children and women and I'm sure men as well. They torture, brutalize and murder in the most inhumane ways. In addition they sell children and women as sex slaves. *THE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE MUSLIM. This doesn't matter except to counter your ridiculous"defending Muslims" point This is a nation? Are you f**king nuts? Is the West to blame for this behaviour? Muslim punks are leaving Europe to fight with isis because they are demented little pukes who can't live in a normal society and need to rape little girls because they can't get a woman. These are the lowest of the low and the only way to deal with them is to annihilate them off the face of the earth. You can't reason with pure evil.
This is not a state, it is a gang of sick f**ks. I want the west to leave the middle east. Let the Saudis get off their soft behinds an go fight them. UAE as well need to man up. What will happen is Muslims will go on killing each other and still blame the West.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:53:30 PM
At 11/23/2015 5:03:39 PM, Al-Andalusi wrote:

I agree completely, and I vote against politicians who try to interfere with your people's business. I also am vocal in my criticism of American foreign policy. Not all of us Americans or Europeans, support our countries foreign policy, in fact most of us don't. I hope your people get peace at some point.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 11:53:35 PM
ISIS are *not* an official state yet--I.E they have no clearly defined borders, and no recognized form of governance.

Instead they are [terrorist] army that has managed to expand throughout certain parts of Iraq/Syria and gain *some* territory.

It would appear obvious that ISIS is a direct result of Western intervention and military interference in the Middle East. In addition, I see no real evidence that the U.S really wants to remove and defeat ISIS. Rather, it simply wants to 'contain' and use them for their own political agenda. I.E, the existence of ISIS in Syria is particularly *beneficial* for the U.S, due to the Assad government and its desire to see it removed.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:12:34 AM
At 11/23/2015 11:53:35 PM, Emilrose wrote:
ISIS are *not* an official state yet--I.E they have no clearly defined borders, and no recognized form of governance.

Instead they are [terrorist] army that has managed to expand throughout certain parts of Iraq/Syria and gain *some* territory.

It would appear obvious that ISIS is a direct result of Western intervention and military interference in the Middle East. In addition, I see no real evidence that the U.S really wants to remove and defeat ISIS. Rather, it simply wants to 'contain' and use them for their own political agenda. I.E, the existence of ISIS in Syria is particularly *beneficial* for the U.S, due to the Assad government and its desire to see it removed.

Watch the propaganda video. The propaganda video, makes it pretty clear how awesome IS is. They're not at war with you or me. They love us and mean us no harm.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:15:30 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:12:34 AM, Wylted wrote:

Watch the propaganda video. The propaganda video, makes it pretty clear how awesome IS is. They're not at war with you or me. They love us and mean us no harm.

I did, if anything they're a humanitarian organization--who actually love those in the West.

They also make great songs ;)
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:20:17 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:15:30 AM, Emilrose wrote:

I did, if anything they're a humanitarian organization--who actually love those in the West.

Their propaganda is awesome. I like how they use the fear mongering rhetoric of American politicians, to justify their argument that they are a legitimate organization and real threat. I also loved the song. I'm not sure what it said, but it was beautiful.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:35:05 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:20:17 AM, Wylted wrote:

Their propaganda is awesome. I like how they use the fear mongering rhetoric of American politicians, to justify their argument that they are a legitimate organization and real threat. I also loved the song. I'm not sure what it said, but it was beautiful.

Same here :) And that song is truly beautiful. Here's one with English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com...

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:38:42 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:35:05 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Same here :) And that song is truly beautiful. Here's one with English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com...

That was awesome. That song blew my mind.

I mean it, the song like actually blew my mind. It strapped a bomb to it's chest, bribed security to gain entry and detonated inside my head.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:46:42 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:38:42 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/24/2015 12:35:05 AM, Emilrose wrote:

That was awesome. That song blew my mind.

I mean it, the song like actually blew my mind. It strapped a bomb to it's chest, bribed security to gain entry and detonated inside my head.

That is Amazing! ISIS would be most proud.

Such wonderful lyrics though, it's the kind of song to listen to while having a hot bath ;) Rubbing yourself all over and dreaming of making love to sexy Jihadists.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:56:59 AM

Such wonderful lyrics though, it's the kind of song to listen to while having a hot bath ;) Rubbing yourself all over and dreaming of making love to sexy Jihadists.

I didn't circumcise this latest kid, because I understand Muslims are uncircumcized, and I didn't want him to be excluded from that religion, if ISIS was successful in it's pursuit. Hell if he wants to be a Jew or something we can cut off part of his penis, but you can't grow it back. So if you guys take over the world. (You know instead of just pulling all the strings from behind the scenes), than we are prepared for that as well.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:00:08 AM

See, some doesn't even need italics. It doesn't need asterisks m8

Or we could just go all 'Merica on them and rek both and bring democracy and paradise to the middle east. That usually works.......... I think.................................
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:03:15 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:00:08 AM, 16kadams wrote:

Or we could just go all 'Merica on them and rek both and bring democracy and paradise to the middle east. That usually works.......... I think.................................

They hate all that is good. They don't want paradise, they just want to be left alone to starve, use outhouses and have no access to the delicious wings sold at Hooters.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:04:00 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:03:15 AM, Wylted wrote:

They hate all that is good. They don't want paradise, they just want to be left alone to starve, use outhouses and have no access to the delicious wings sold at Hooters.

We hate paradise too. I mean, we live here and not in the wonderful North Korea!!
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:06:35 AM
At 11/24/2015 12:56:59 AM, Wylted wrote:

I didn't circumcise this latest kid, because I understand Muslims are uncircumcized, and I didn't want him to be excluded from that religion, if ISIS was successful in it's pursuit.

Oh, I could have sworn that Muslim guy was circumcised...;) Unlike the Christian Goyim, Muslims have maintained the tradition of *no* foreskin. Though I personally think it's nicer with...so you've probably made the right choice.

Hell if he wants to be a Jew or something we can cut off part of his penis, but you can't grow it back. So if you guys take over the world. (You know instead of just pulling all the strings from behind the scenes), than we are prepared for that as well.

KEN (Yes in Hebrew), it's best to keep that option open. Because according to top sources, if things get a little boring, we may decide to take complete ownership of all countries and enslave everybody as our servants...well, just more so than already.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:06:45 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:04:00 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 11/24/2015 1:03:15 AM, Wylted wrote:

We hate paradise too. I mean, we live here and not in the wonderful North Korea!!

North Korea is only true Korea. You don't see Muslims jihading that place. Mein Jung UN, is a god, but America is led by a mere man. A black man, at that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:08:26 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:06:35 AM, Emilrose wrote:

I didn't circumcise this latest kid, because I understand Muslims are uncircumcized, and I didn't want him to be excluded from that religion, if ISIS was successful in it's pursuit.

Oh, I could have sworn that Muslim guy was circumcised...;) Unlike the Christian Goyim, Muslims have maintained the tradition of *no* foreskin. Though I personally think it's nicer with...so you've probably made the right choice.

Hell if he wants to be a Jew or something we can cut off part of his penis, but you can't grow it back. So if you guys take over the world. (You know instead of just pulling all the strings from behind the scenes), than we are prepared for that as well.

KEN (Yes in Hebrew), it's best to keep that option open. Because according to top sources, if things get a little boring, we may decide to take complete ownership of all countries and enslave everybody as our servants...well, just more so than already.

I am a willing slave to you, and your people. Feel free to use me for all your hedonist desires, you and all your people. I hear anal sex from Jewish guys doesn't even hurt that bad, so I don't mind :)
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:08:49 AM

******************************************************, sry m8, but it does. Asterisks are beautiful, because they look like stars.

You can't bring democracy to the Middle East, Assad says so ;)

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:13:30 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:08:26 AM, Wylted wrote:

I am a willing slave to you, and your people. Feel free to use me for all your hedonist desires, you and all your people. I hear anal sex from Jewish guys doesn't even hurt that bad, so I don't mind :)

Oh, *excited face*...then come here NOW. Not only will we sexually abuse you, but you will have to cook ONLY Kosher food for us and do all our Kosher shopping--but NOT with a bankcard.

Btw, not all Jewish men have tiny d1cks ;) Mizrahi have quite big ones, I mean there's one I know...;o

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:16:56 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:13:30 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Oh, *excited face*...then come here NOW. Not only will we sexually abuse you, but you will have to cook ONLY Kosher food for us and do all our Kosher shopping--but NOT with a bankcard.

Btw, not all Jewish men have tiny d1cks ;) Mizrahi have quite big ones, I mean there's one I know...;o

Hopefully he is gentle with me.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:18:28 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:16:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/24/2015 1:13:30 AM, Emilrose wrote:

Hopefully he is gentle with me.

Chen (his name), will absolutely not be gentle with you. He will destroy you ;P

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:36:30 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:08:49 AM, Emilrose wrote:

******************************************************, sry m8, but it does. Asterisks are beautiful, because they look like stars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

):
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:39:32 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:36:30 AM, 16kadams wrote:

************YES*************

):

Yeah ;/ You can enjoy some free holidays to Syria though.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:42:24 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:39:32 AM, Emilrose wrote:

No

):

But... There is no free lunch
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:44:58 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:42:24 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No

Yes.

):

But there's a piece of bread that ISIS left over...

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:46:54 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:44:58 AM, Emilrose wrote:

No

Yes.

I win, you stopped :P

):

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore, nothing is free
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:51:14 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:46:54 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No

Yes.

*******OMG*******You meanie!*********

):

Naw, I will get you a free piece...don't you worry ;) also I'll have secret candy

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 1:54:46 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:51:14 AM, Emilrose wrote:

No

Yes.

Fine, I give in. I was *wrong.* They are cute.
(I let you win so you feel good about yourself) :P

):

Naw, I will get you a free piece...don't you worry ;) also I'll have secret candy

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 2:08:34 AM
At 11/24/2015 1:54:46 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No

Yes.

Exactly, they are adorable <3

Nope, I won because you were wrong ;)

):

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 2:27:26 AM
At 11/24/2015 2:08:34 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/24/2015 1:54:46 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No

Yes.

Exactly, they are adorable <3

Nope, I won because you were wrong ;)

No, I am usually right...
Wing

):

lol