A Plea...

BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:50:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A plea to Pseudo-European Snobs and Pseudo-Snob Europeans

I am talking about you Bosnia, Serbia, Greece, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Everyone knows that the real European countries are powerful productive workhouses full of people of saxon and norman descent.

STOP SAYING YOU ARE EUROPEAN!!!

When Americans, Mexicans, Brazilians, Canadians, Chinese, even British people (yes this is true) discuss Europe we all think of France, Britain, Italy, and Germany. You might be lucky to hear Spain, Poland, or The Czech Republic in there as well on rare occasions, but those are borderline cases.

No Slavs or Turks allowed, okay? Put Ljubljana or Sarejevo on the map, and then you might actually live up to the same renown as your much more productive master states, kay?

-------------

Now on to you Pseudo-Snob Europeans. Looking at you French, German, and Italian people

If you are going to act like a snob, at least pretend to be a good one.

Nobody cares about your culture. You hardly have any to begin with. Every nation has a culture, whether it is a result of an outspoken Napoleon complex like the Pseudo-Snob European nations have, or result of much humbler origins, like people in Mexico and Cuba have.

In the New World, we constantly innovate our culture, whereas Pseudo-Snob European countries have permanently ingrained themselves in the culture of their ancestors in order to mooch off Western tourists and their wallets.

Yes, that is right. Throughout every new world country we are subject to adaptive culture and creativity, so the fact that we traded in one generic cultural background instead for hundreds of millions of independently creative individuals goes to show how Pseudo-Snob Europeans are backfiring. Their claim to superiority is slipping by the day.

Oh, and let's not forget those who claim snobbery through projecting superior moral fiber, and by that I am looking at the French. Too the rest of the world, you guys are cowards, lazy, arrogant, and entitled. I will give you kudos though, you guys will admit it, unlike certain Scandinavian countries *eh hem* Denmark *eh hem*

Before you guys come up in arms and start ranting all butthurt that I have offended you, just realize that every reaction I illicit is intentional.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:54:59 AM
*Also what is wrong with you pvssies! You have had these sad arrogant elitists calling you and your people sh!t for weeks now, and most of you just sat back and deflected it with a shrug. These people who claim to be better than you just because they come from a place, which in fairness, has a shitton more problems than us (Spain and Bosnia in particular). Maybe you all deserve it actually*
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:47:11 AM
I actually consider those former countries of the USSR, to be Muslim and not European countries. These people all have dark skin too, but maybe they just don't bathe and are real whites
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:00:44 PM
Firstly, I will not stop saying that I am 'European'--because I am ;)

You're just annoyed because you cannot bare European superiority and are likely envious that you do not live here. Apologies that you're a merely a pseudo-white and *not* a European, but you're just going to have to deal with it.

In addition, the way you're claiming that 'all' Europeans are more or less ignorant of each other is quite ridiculous. In my experience, that's not the case; you're seriously undermining the diversity of Europe and the fact that Europeans do actually *know* information about the rest of Europe--this is partly due to how connected each country is to one another.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:06:20 PM
At 11/24/2015 11:47:11 AM, Wylted wrote:
I actually consider those former countries of the USSR, to be Muslim and not European countries. These people all have dark skin too, but maybe they just don't bathe and are real whites

You're mainly thinking of the South-Slavic countries, which to be fair, still have a few white people. I know a Bulgarian family that all have white-skin and blonde hair, and a Serb that is also fair-skinned.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

ben2974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:17:44 PM
At 11/24/2015 5:50:43 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
A plea to Pseudo-European Snobs and Pseudo-Snob Europeans

I am talking about you Bosnia, Serbia, Greece, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Everyone knows that the real European countries are powerful productive workhouses full of people of saxon and norman descent.

STOP SAYING YOU ARE EUROPEAN!!!

When Americans, Mexicans, Brazilians, Canadians, Chinese, even British people (yes this is true) discuss Europe we all think of France, Britain, Italy, and Germany. You might be lucky to hear Spain, Poland, or The Czech Republic in there as well on rare occasions, but those are borderline cases.

No Slavs or Turks allowed, okay? Put Ljubljana or Sarejevo on the map, and then you might actually live up to the same renown as your much more productive master states, kay?

-------------

Now on to you Pseudo-Snob Europeans. Looking at you French, German, and Italian people

If you are going to act like a snob, at least pretend to be a good one.

Nobody cares about your culture. You hardly have any to begin with. Every nation has a culture, whether it is a result of an outspoken Napoleon complex like the Pseudo-Snob European nations have, or result of much humbler origins, like people in Mexico and Cuba have.

In the New World, we constantly innovate our culture, whereas Pseudo-Snob European countries have permanently ingrained themselves in the culture of their ancestors in order to mooch off Western tourists and their wallets.

Yes, that is right. Throughout every new world country we are subject to adaptive culture and creativity, so the fact that we traded in one generic cultural background instead for hundreds of millions of independently creative individuals goes to show how Pseudo-Snob Europeans are backfiring. Their claim to superiority is slipping by the day.

Oh, and let's not forget those who claim snobbery through projecting superior moral fiber, and by that I am looking at the French. Too the rest of the world, you guys are cowards, lazy, arrogant, and entitled. I will give you kudos though, you guys will admit it, unlike certain Scandinavian countries *eh hem* Denmark *eh hem*

Before you guys come up in arms and start ranting all butthurt that I have offended you, just realize that every reaction I illicit is intentional.

You could've toned it down a little with Mirza and Rose in Mirza's earlier thread. I read the whole thing and it was kinda frightening lol. Very aggressive, very descriptive...

Or . . . you could just do what I and many, many others on this site have been doing: ignore Mirza on this subject.

Let's just all agree every nation-state has its ups and downs. If you are well aware of the success of the American people, you shouldn't need to prove it to anyone.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:26:49 PM
At 11/24/2015 7:00:44 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Firstly, I will not stop saying that I am 'European'--because I am ;)

You're just annoyed because you cannot bare European superiority and are likely envious that you do not live here. Apologies that you're a merely a pseudo-white and *not* a European, but you're just going to have to deal with it.

In addition, the way you're claiming that 'all' Europeans are more or less ignorant of each other is quite ridiculous. In my experience, that's not the case; you're seriously undermining the diversity of Europe and the fact that Europeans do actually *know* information about the rest of Europe--this is partly due to how connected each country is to one another.

Aha, so now the butthurt comments will be flooding in!

It was a pleasure exploiting you for my entertainment, Emilrose.

Seriously though, that frustration you feel when I make ignorant comments about Europe is the same frustration you make us feel when you judge us with your ignorance about where we come from.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:40:58 PM
At 11/24/2015 7:06:20 PM, Emilrose wrote:
You're mainly thinking of the South-Slavic countries, which to be fair, still have a few white people. I know a Bulgarian family that all have white-skin and blonde hair, and a Serb that is also fair-skinned.
This doesn't make any sense, lol.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 7:41:49 PM
BlackFlags, I love this, and you should keep up with it. Your reaction to my anti-Pseudo-white campaign is absolutely wonderful; a phenomenon on its very own level. :)
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 8:50:19 PM
At 11/24/2015 7:40:58 PM, Mirza wrote:

Reading that comment actually evidences the idea that European peoples of non-Latin or Scandinavian descent are subpar in the eyes of other Europeans. There is a hidden bias to like people of your own nationality, and after that people of your own culture, and after that people of your own race.

It will take awhile before you will be treated as a political equal in Europe, Mirza.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 8:55:33 PM
At 11/24/2015 7:41:49 PM, Mirza wrote:
BlackFlags, I love this, and you should keep up with it. Your reaction to my anti-Pseudo-white campaign is absolutely wonderful; a phenomenon on its very own level. :)

Unfortunately the only way to resolve this feud is through a duel. I am declaring a blood fued on you. Find someone who agrees with me to defend my honor, alright?

If that is undesirable, I will allow you to preserve some of your honor through forced suicide.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 8:56:57 PM
At 11/24/2015 8:50:19 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
Reading that comment actually evidences the idea that European peoples of non-Latin or Scandinavian descent are subpar in the eyes of other Europeans. There is a hidden bias to like people of your own nationality, and after that people of your own culture, and after that people of your own race.

It will take awhile before you will be treated as a political equal in Europe, Mirza.
Alright non-white. Affirmative. :)
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 12:13:01 AM
At 11/24/2015 8:50:19 PM, BlackFlags wrote:
At 11/24/2015 7:40:58 PM, Mirza wrote:

I seriously hope that comment doesn't apply to me -.-

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:39:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/1/2016 1:23:26 PM, TheFlex wrote:
Bumping the most humble of mentors.

At first I though Mirza was back...
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:42:26 PM
At 4/1/2016 1:39:31 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Yeah, the avatar picture thing has thrown me a for a loop numerous times. "JMK is ba--....oh."
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:43:15 PM
At 4/1/2016 1:42:26 PM, TheFlex wrote:

Yeah, the avatar picture thing has thrown me a for a loop numerous times. "JMK is ba--....oh."

Lol, right? I was hoping it would bring him back... unsuccessful as of yet.
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:45:47 PM
At 4/1/2016 1:43:15 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I liked a lot of Mirza's posts. I was hoping he'd return some day as well.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 1:46:33 PM
At 4/1/2016 1:45:47 PM, TheFlex wrote:
At 4/1/2016 1:43:15 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

I liked a lot of Mirza's posts. I was hoping he'd return some day as well.

Likewise. He was an intelligent guy.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2016 2:36:02 PM
The true Europeans were arguably Celts. The Saxons, Romans and other Germans just invaded all the Celts.

True Europeans are Welsh, we're dirty german invaders. And Slavs, which those "pseudo-europeans" (???) are are far more european than germans.