Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Russia thinks no small beer of oneself

frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 9:52:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Turkey, two days ago, shot down a Russian jet which violeted Turkish airspace.
Turkey is right %100, radar records clealerly shows and NATO records too.
Furthermore, though Russia defends that it is there because fighting against DAESH terror organisation. It is a big lie! Because where jet fell,there is no Daesh terror organisation, but there are only poor Turkmen peasants.
But Russia insists his unjustified discourse.

I am sure that Russia intends to reach to Meditarrenean Sea as a state policy since Tsar Peter the Great!
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 11:01:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 9:52:39 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey, two days ago, shot down a Russian jet which violeted Turkish airspace.
Turkey is right %100, radar records clealerly shows and NATO records too.
Furthermore, though Russia defends that it is there because fighting against DAESH terror organisation. It is a big lie! Because where jet fell,there is no Daesh terror organisation, but there are only poor Turkmen peasants.
But Russia insists his unjustified discourse.

I am sure that Russia intends to reach to Meditarrenean Sea as a state policy since Tsar Peter the Great!

I'm not a fan of Russia in the slightest; however, what Turkey did was very wrong. As a member of the U.N., Turkey is bound by very strict regulations for this type of interaction and violation of airspace by Russia, as reported. Turkey must give ample warning via radio broadcast, then since Turkey had jets in the air, at least one of the jets must make an attempt to pull along side the Russian aircraft and to eliminate possible language barriers, a specialized set of hand singles would be communicated to demand the Russian jet clear sovereign airspace as well as continual radio contact for the same message. This is a violation of U.N. regulations.

Next, from my understanding (admittedly, I haven't fully studied this case yet), the Russian aircraft was around 1.4 miles into restricted airspace. This is a sneeze when it comes to aircraft like that...still, they are pros...no excuse. In fact, Russia has been doing the same to other nations recently, including the U.S. So, they were pushing their luck. Partly their own fault.

The big issue here though is that not only did the plane get shot down, but the co-pilot was fired upon and killed as he floated to the ground in his parachute; this is a war crime, no question.

As far as gaining access to the Mediterranean Sea...Russia already has access. In fact, right after the aircraft was shot down, Russia maneuvered a warship into the Mediterranean Sea.

The biggest igniter here though, is the fact that these two nations were enemies in the Cold War, yet never made effective strides to resolve tensions after the conflict had completed.
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 9:10:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 11:01:15 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 11/26/2015 9:52:39 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey, two days ago, shot down a Russian jet which violeted Turkish airspace.
Turkey is right %100, radar records clealerly shows and NATO records too.
Furthermore, though Russia defends that it is there because fighting against DAESH terror organisation. It is a big lie! Because where jet fell,there is no Daesh terror organisation, but there are only poor Turkmen peasants.
But Russia insists his unjustified discourse.

I am sure that Russia intends to reach to Meditarrenean Sea as a state policy since Tsar Peter the Great!

I'm not a fan of Russia in the slightest; however, what Turkey did was very wrong. As a member of the U.N., Turkey is bound by very strict regulations for this type of interaction and violation of airspace by Russia, as reported. Turkey must give ample warning via radio broadcast, then since Turkey had jets in the air, at least one of the jets must make an attempt to pull along side the Russian aircraft and to eliminate possible language barriers, a specialized set of hand singles would be communicated to demand the Russian jet clear sovereign airspace as well as continual radio contact for the same message. This is a violation of U.N. regulations.

Next, from my understanding (admittedly, I haven't fully studied this case yet), the Russian aircraft was around 1.4 miles into restricted airspace. This is a sneeze when it comes to aircraft like that...still, they are pros...no excuse. In fact, Russia has been doing the same to other nations recently, including the U.S. So, they were pushing their luck. Partly their own fault.

The big issue here though is that not only did the plane get shot down, but the co-pilot was fired upon and killed as he floated to the ground in his parachute; this is a war crime, no question.

As far as gaining access to the Mediterranean Sea...Russia already has access. In fact, right after the aircraft was shot down, Russia maneuvered a warship into the Mediterranean Sea.

The biggest igniter here though, is the fact that these two nations were enemies in the Cold War, yet never made effective strides to resolve tensions after the conflict had completed.

Russia does this violation many times, one should show it is not a untouchable and Turkey is not a poor nation.
And Russia is bombing Turkmens,massacre them who are brothers and sisters. Why is bombing? What is his aim?
Someone must remember Putin that he doesn't behave like a rowdy.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 5:52:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/27/2015 9:10:36 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 11/26/2015 11:01:15 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 11/26/2015 9:52:39 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey, two days ago, shot down a Russian jet which violeted Turkish airspace.
Turkey is right %100, radar records clealerly shows and NATO records too.
Furthermore, though Russia defends that it is there because fighting against DAESH terror organisation. It is a big lie! Because where jet fell,there is no Daesh terror organisation, but there are only poor Turkmen peasants.
But Russia insists his unjustified discourse.

I am sure that Russia intends to reach to Meditarrenean Sea as a state policy since Tsar Peter the Great!

I'm not a fan of Russia in the slightest; however, what Turkey did was very wrong. As a member of the U.N., Turkey is bound by very strict regulations for this type of interaction and violation of airspace by Russia, as reported. Turkey must give ample warning via radio broadcast, then since Turkey had jets in the air, at least one of the jets must make an attempt to pull along side the Russian aircraft and to eliminate possible language barriers, a specialized set of hand singles would be communicated to demand the Russian jet clear sovereign airspace as well as continual radio contact for the same message. This is a violation of U.N. regulations.

Next, from my understanding (admittedly, I haven't fully studied this case yet), the Russian aircraft was around 1.4 miles into restricted airspace. This is a sneeze when it comes to aircraft like that...still, they are pros...no excuse. In fact, Russia has been doing the same to other nations recently, including the U.S. So, they were pushing their luck. Partly their own fault.

The big issue here though is that not only did the plane get shot down, but the co-pilot was fired upon and killed as he floated to the ground in his parachute; this is a war crime, no question.

As far as gaining access to the Mediterranean Sea...Russia already has access. In fact, right after the aircraft was shot down, Russia maneuvered a warship into the Mediterranean Sea.

The biggest igniter here though, is the fact that these two nations were enemies in the Cold War, yet never made effective strides to resolve tensions after the conflict had completed.

Russia does this violation many times, one should show it is not a untouchable and Turkey is not a poor nation.
And Russia is bombing Turkmens,massacre them who are brothers and sisters. Why is bombing? What is his aim?
Someone must remember Putin that he doesn't behave like a rowdy.

That is where the U.N. comes into play, not the Turks. The second the U.N. becomes irrelevant, the level of peace we have globally will explode into chaos.
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 8:51:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/27/2015 5:52:28 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 11/27/2015 9:10:36 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 11/26/2015 11:01:15 AM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 11/26/2015 9:52:39 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey, two days ago, shot down a Russian jet which violeted Turkish airspace.
Turkey is right %100, radar records clealerly shows and NATO records too.
Furthermore, though Russia defends that it is there because fighting against DAESH terror organisation. It is a big lie! Because where jet fell,there is no Daesh terror organisation, but there are only poor Turkmen peasants.
But Russia insists his unjustified discourse.

I am sure that Russia intends to reach to Meditarrenean Sea as a state policy since Tsar Peter the Great!

I'm not a fan of Russia in the slightest; however, what Turkey did was very wrong. As a member of the U.N., Turkey is bound by very strict regulations for this type of interaction and violation of airspace by Russia, as reported. Turkey must give ample warning via radio broadcast, then since Turkey had jets in the air, at least one of the jets must make an attempt to pull along side the Russian aircraft and to eliminate possible language barriers, a specialized set of hand singles would be communicated to demand the Russian jet clear sovereign airspace as well as continual radio contact for the same message. This is a violation of U.N. regulations.

Next, from my understanding (admittedly, I haven't fully studied this case yet), the Russian aircraft was around 1.4 miles into restricted airspace. This is a sneeze when it comes to aircraft like that...still, they are pros...no excuse. In fact, Russia has been doing the same to other nations recently, including the U.S. So, they were pushing their luck. Partly their own fault.

The big issue here though is that not only did the plane get shot down, but the co-pilot was fired upon and killed as he floated to the ground in his parachute; this is a war crime, no question.

As far as gaining access to the Mediterranean Sea...Russia already has access. In fact, right after the aircraft was shot down, Russia maneuvered a warship into the Mediterranean Sea.

The biggest igniter here though, is the fact that these two nations were enemies in the Cold War, yet never made effective strides to resolve tensions after the conflict had completed.

Russia does this violation many times, one should show it is not a untouchable and Turkey is not a poor nation.
And Russia is bombing Turkmens,massacre them who are brothers and sisters. Why is bombing? What is his aim?
Someone must remember Putin that he doesn't behave like a rowdy.

That is where the U.N. comes into play, not the Turks. The second the U.N. becomes irrelevant, the level of peace we have globally will explode into chaos.

Dear Mr/Mrs,
Do you mean that T"rkey has no right his borders?
Furthermore, Russia completely unfair, and besides kills innocent people, not terrorists!
And it is clear that Russia suppose itself the owner the area,
As for The UN; it is a very very passive institution.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 9:24:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 8:51:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:52:28 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 11/27/2015 9:10:36 AM, frbnsn wrote:

Russia does this violation many times, one should show it is not a untouchable and Turkey is not a poor nation.
And Russia is bombing Turkmens,massacre them who are brothers and sisters. Why is bombing? What is his aim?
Someone must remember Putin that he doesn't behave like a rowdy.

That is where the U.N. comes into play, not the Turks. The second the U.N. becomes irrelevant, the level of peace we have globally will explode into chaos.

Dear Mr/Mrs,

It's Mr., thanks for your politeness :)

Do you mean that T"rkey has no right his borders?

No, Turkey absolutely has a right to its borders. However, as a member of the U.N., their level of response is bound within the regulations set forth and agreed upon by the members of the U.N., including Turkey itself. Turkey was not forced to join the U.N., they chose to be a member.

Here comes a statement the President Obama needs to come to terms with as well...

You cannot choose, on your own; which laws, rules, regulations, etc. you are going to follow and which you will ignore, no matter how frustrated or angry you are.

Furthermore, Russia completely unfair, and besides kills innocent people, not terrorists!

I agree that Putin is playing very dirty, and that is 100%, completely the fault of President Obama and his lack of a spine. EVERYONE told him that if he was not tough when it came to Putin, Putin would walk all over the U.S. and everyone else that it possibly could. President Obama did not listen and now Putin is walking all over everyone. I wish I could go put a foot in Obama's backside and light a fire under his weak bum bum; unfortunately, that would only land me in a military prison with the terrorists.

Putin is killing innocent people? They may not be terrorists in your eyes, but in Putin's and Assad's eyes they are. As far as innocence...any time you pickup arms and engage in military conflict, you willingly move your status from innocent to military combatant.

Don't be confused, I am on the side of the Rebels, but I am still very realistic and honest.

And it is clear that Russia suppose itself the owner the area,

Well whose going to stop Putin? Everyone looks to the U.S. in situations like this. However, I would refer you back to the sections above.

As for The UN; it is a very very passive institution.

Yes, this is why it was designed; after WWI and WWII, the U.N. was formed to give added security against more global combat, as well as protecting against atrocities like the Nazis committed.

Remember, Russia flew armed bombers in U.S. airspace, close to U.S. airspace and even near one of our aircraft carriers over the past 5 years. Did we just shoot them down? Nah...we followed U.N. protocol and intercepted with fighter aircraft, giving ample warning.

Also keep in mind that not only did Turkey shoot down the aircraft, but they then proceeded to fire rounds at the pilot and co-pilot after they ejected and were floating to the ground, killing the co-pilot. This is a war crime, murdering defenseless airmen as they slowly descend to the ground with parachute.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 9:29:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/29/2015 8:51:12 AM, frbnsn wrote:

As for The UN; it is a very very passive institution.

Additionally, do you know how America won the Cold War? Easy...we took pictures...then presented them in public, at the next U.N. counsel

If Turkey had the time and resources to setup an anti-air defense system, they should have had enough time and resources to get a camera and film the crime to present to the U.N.
frbnsn
Posts: 353
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 10:05:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You mention UN all the time, but you must know T"rkiye is a member of NATO and the members support T"rkiye. Because T"rkiye has right shooting acording to Engagement Rules and T"rkiye borders are also the borders of NATO.
As for the pilot; T"rkiye can't take the responsible of the killing, because Turkmen peasants shot him, not a official forces. These Turkmen peasants never armed forced, they just defend themselves.
And I repeat again The UN is not an institution right and objective.