Jump to topic:

Debate help?

uahshdyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 12:51:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to do a good lengthy five-round debate today about the issue of Flat Taxation but I could only think of the set-up and premise of round 1 & round 2; Arguments & Counter-Arguments, so I can't think of what the set up for Round 3-5 will be.

Can you guys help?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 12:57:39 AM
At 11/28/2015 12:51:03 AM, uahshdyy wrote:
I want to do a good lengthy five-round debate today about the issue of Flat Taxation but I could only think of the set-up and premise of round 1 & round 2; Arguments & Counter-Arguments, so I can't think of what the set up for Round 3-5 will be.

Can you guys help?

How about just skip defining a set up, and let the debate take it's natural course.
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
uahshdyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:04:57 AM
At 11/28/2015 12:57:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

Can you guys help?

How about just skip defining a set up, and let the debate take it's natural course.

You need a debate setup in order to debate...and so far I don't have a debate setup you're not helping
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:05:13 AM

Can you guys help?

This should probably be on the debate.org section but anyways maybe they should be just some more arguments and rebuttals bu anyway I am interested in this debate.
I love eating animals that are vegetarian - Quadrunner
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:08:58 AM
At 11/28/2015 1:04:57 AM, uahshdyy wrote:
At 11/28/2015 12:57:39 AM, Wylted wrote:

Can you guys help?

You need a debate setup in order to debate...and so far I don't have a debate setup you're not helping

Look at my ELO. I don't use debate set ups often, when instigating.

If you want some Ideals you can look at BSH1's debates, but I think his are over structured a bit.
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com