Jump to topic:

Sharia Law banned?

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2010 10:47:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I actually just read part of an article in Time about private militia groups in the US which prepare for Pro-Islamic Terrorist groups. America is just scared of Islam and while I do agree with keeping the bulk of Sharia Laws out of a country, I'm sure there are some in that which Oklahoma law agrees with at present, say, for example, punishing criminals and types of crimes.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2010 11:47:23 AM
At 10/4/2010 10:47:27 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I actually just read part of an article in Time about private militia groups in the US which prepare for Pro-Islamic Terrorist groups.

Like training against Islamic terrorists? -_- I personally don't care if they are islamic or not, I just hate terrorists. I don't see why islamic terrorists are such a big deal.

America is just scared of Islam and while I do agree with keeping the bulk of Sharia Laws out of a country, I'm sure there are some in that which Oklahoma law agrees with at present, say, for example, punishing criminals and types of crimes.

Eh, I think its trying to avoid people from being killed, punished etc just because of sharia law, and backing it up with the first amendment.
I don't doubt there is some phobia going on about it, but I don't really see what it will harm so long as muslims are able to live how they want, while everyone else can too.
I don't doubt that they have some laws in common, but I still don't think that means they should just let the whole sharia law take over the [any] state, or the [any] country.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2010 11:54:03 AM
At 10/4/2010 11:47:23 AM, lovelife wrote:
I actually just read part of an article in Time about private militia groups in the US which prepare for Pro-Islamic Terrorist groups.

Like training against Islamic terrorists? -_- I personally don't care if they are islamic or not, I just hate terrorists. I don't see why islamic terrorists are such a big deal.

islam lib obama evil terorist..!!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2010 12:42:50 PM
At 10/4/2010 11:47:23 AM, lovelife wrote:

Eh, the scenario was a Neo-Islamic government allowing Islamic terrorists to take over America.

America is just scared of Islam and while I do agree with keeping the bulk of Sharia Laws out of a country, I'm sure there are some in that which Oklahoma law agrees with at present, say, for example, punishing criminals and types of crimes.

Eh, I think its trying to avoid people from being killed, punished etc just because of sharia law, and backing it up with the first amendment.

Yeah, on the off chance Oklahomas resident Muslims seize power.

I don't doubt there is some phobia going on about it, but I don't really see what it will harm so long as muslims are able to live how they want, while everyone else can too.

Sure, lets get them all to settle down in Oklahoma with their Saria state and America will continue as normal.

The problem is, Muslims want to implement Sharia law, what the vast majority don't, and rightfully shouldn't want. They're not content with making their own lives miserable, they want to extend it to everyone else.

I am of course talking about Muslims by-in-large, I'm sure there are lots who are fine with the American way of life.

I don't doubt that they have some laws in common, but I still don't think that means they should just let the whole sharia law take over the [any] state, or the [any] country.

Obviously, but as I said, before it's pretty unlikely, and seems to be more style than substance.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2010 12:43:25 PM
At 10/4/2010 11:54:03 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

islam lib obama ebil terorist..!!

B+ on your Tea party Poster.