Jump to topic:

Obama is a trator.

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 11:07:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama is trying to tell the FBI to quit characterizing the attacks in California as terrorism.

-They had their home booby trapped.

-The female declared her devotion to ISIS on facebook just before the attack.

-They had bombs.

-They had automatic weapons.

-they wore body armor.

He is a trator or a full blown mole. Now come fight me because I'm bored.
collintheboss10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 3:53:48 AM
He is a trator

Not sure if you meant traitor, but there are political reason for Obama to down play a terrorist attack. Such as trying to control the fear factor of the people, people get scare and put politicians in situations where they cant make executive decisions because of the pressure of the uneducated public.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:03:59 AM
At 12/4/2015 11:07:32 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Obama is trying to tell the FBI to quit characterizing the attacks in California as terrorism.

-They had bombs.

-they wore body armor.

OK. Lets work through this. Give me your reasoning, please.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:16:20 AM
At 12/5/2015 4:03:59 AM, TBR wrote:

-They had bombs.

-they wore body armor.

I doubt he has any. I don't see why any of that makes one a terrorist (maybe the declaration, assuming they actually endorsed and aided).
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:36:52 AM

No, he is not. If you watched the statement he gave this morning, on national tv, you would know that that is false.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:37:37 AM
At 12/5/2015 4:36:52 AM, YYW wrote:

No, he is not. If you watched the statement he gave this morning, on national tv, you would know that that is false.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:37:45 AM
At 12/5/2015 4:03:59 AM, TBR wrote:

-They had bombs.

-they wore body armor.

There is no reasoning, and we both know this. He turned on FOX news this morning, and typed here what he heard there. No though. No analysis. Just passing off what Fox and Friends said as his own.
Tsar of DDO
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:53:07 AM
Obama said Muslim leaders have a responsibility to push back against twisted interpretations of Islam.

This is day two of a White House conference on extremism. The president declined to label al Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) "Islamic terrorists," and he's taking some heat from critics.

"The notion that the West is at war with Islam is an ugly lie," said Obama. "And all of us, regardless of our faith, have a responsibility to reject it."

info

CBS News

Sponsor content from Lincoln Financial
Then and Now: The Changing Face of Financial Planning
At a White House conference on violent extremism, Mr. Obama appeared to take pains to separate Islam from terrorism.

Critics fault the president for not labeling the terror Islamic, and at a private Republican gathering in New York Wednesday night, former mayor Rudy Giuliani went even further.

"I do not believe that the president loves America. What's wrong with this man," asked Giuliani, "that he can't stand up and say there's a part of Islam that's sick?"

Play VIDEO
Giuliani says President Obama doesn't love America
But the president has called on Muslims to actively reject extremism.

"Muslim communities, including scholars and clerics, therefore have a responsibility to push back, not just on twisted interpretations of Islam, but also on the lie that we are somehow engaged in a clash of civilizations," he said.

And President George W. Bush walked the same line immediately following the 9/11 attacks.

"The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself."

White House aides say the reason Mr. Obama won't refer to violence by Muslims as "Islamic terrorism" is that he wants to deny them the ability to call the clash a religious war.

" 2015 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Email
WhatsApp
Play
COMPLETE COVERAGE
The fight against ISIS
SHOW 135 COMMENTS +

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright " 2015 CBS Interactive Inc.
All rights reserved.
THE ALL"NEW
CBS News App
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 4:54:21 AM
At 12/5/2015 4:36:52 AM, YYW wrote:

Hmmm...guess not.
collintheboss10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 5:17:09 AM
At 12/5/2015 4:53:07 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Obama said Muslim leaders have a responsibility to push back against twisted interpretations of Islam.

This sentence implies that you believe that all the problems that isis has create is due to Islamic culture. That is 100% not true all though they are Muslim people, it is not the religion that is at fault but the people. For the thousands of people who are Muslim and are terrorist, there are millions who are good people, fighting against them as doctors and soldiers. There are millions of people dying in these 3rd world countries and to say that it's their problem, we will talk to them is when they have it resolved is not only unjust but also ignoring millions of lives of Muslim people because you think they are second rate and not as importuned.