Trump proposes to block all Muslim entry

Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:22:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.cnn.com...

I have a good feeling Trump and his team are using every terror incident to start fear mongering and appeal to the xenophobes in America.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:30:06 PM
At 12/7/2015 10:22:42 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

I have a good feeling Trump and his team are using every terror incident to start fear mongering and appeal to the xenophobes in America.

What if there actually is something to be afraid of? Did 9/11 escape your mind? How about the 30,000 acts of terrorism by Muslims since 9/11, which is well more than the rest of the world combined? Paris? California? Bostonmarathon? Shall I continue or just pretend none of it is real. Obama took the troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. They've been overrun by a dangerous terrorist group that has built itself a 30,000 man army. If the U.S. had kept its presence in the Middle East like Bush had it, there would be absolutely no issue right now. None. Are the Liberal blindfolds that thick or is pure 100% denial of the truth? Come on man. Really? And I can't stand Trump.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:35:56 PM
What if there actually is something to be afraid of? Did 9/11 escape your mind? How about the 30,000 acts of terrorism by Muslims since 9/11, which is well more than the rest of the world combined? Paris? California? Bostonmarathon? Shall I continue or just pretend none of it is real. Obama took the troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. They've been overrun by a dangerous terrorist group that has built itself a 30,000 man army. If the U.S. had kept its presence in the Middle East like Bush had it, there would be absolutely no issue right now. None. Are the Liberal blindfolds that thick or is pure 100% denial of the truth? Come on man. Really? And I can't stand Trump.

You know, blacks have a disturbingly higher crime rate when compared with the rest of the country, let's block them from entering the country as well.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2015 10:59:30 PM

Oh darn, How can we moose-limbs take over the West when such a courageous leader like Trump is in the way :(
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 12:22:49 AM
At 12/7/2015 10:35:56 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

You know, blacks have a disturbingly higher crime rate when compared with the rest of the country, let's block them from entering the country as well.

Your typical unruly African American might hold up a convenient store, but I don't see them acting out terrorism. Quit comparing apples to pig feed.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 9:59:18 AM

First they came for..........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 1:59:55 PM

A bad move on his part. I don't think it'll affect his campaign too much overall though.
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 3:57:25 PM

Oh, and how did the Democrats respond? The bodies in San Bernardino were still warm when they started using the atrocity to push for more gun control, even thought the guns used in the attack were already illegal.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 4:01:00 PM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 4:03:28 PM
Just sayin, but I don't want more of this. I live near a site for one of the immigrant-dissemination areas..... not many of us like the idea of them coming.

I would rather protect my family and fellow country people than those of another country.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 5:53:31 PM
In 2011, Sunni Muslims accounted for the greatest number of terrorist attacks and fatalities for the third year in a row. Over 5,700 incidents were committed by Sunni Muslims, responsible for nearly 56 percent of all attacks and about 70 percent of 12,533 fatalities.*

Another 24 percent of the fatalities are on Shi"a Muslims. So in 2011, Muslims were responsible for 94 percent of the fatalities in terrorist attacks. Since 2011, with ISIS on the scene, the number of the fatalities "victims of the Muslim terrorist attacks- sharply grew, together with Muslims" share in the world terrorism that is steadily closing in on 100%.

In 2013, according to the US Department of State, a total of 9,707 terrorist attacks occurred worldwide, resulting in more than 17,800 deaths and more than 32,500 injuries. In addition, more than 2,990 people were kidnapped or taken hostage. Information about perpetrators was reported in source materials for 32 percent of terrorist attacks in 2013.

And of these 32 percent, or 17,800 deaths, only three Muslim terrorist groups, namely the Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram, were responsible for 5,655 fatalities, or for 31.76 percent! That means that "31.76 percent out of the 32 percent of terrorist attacks which had reported information about the attackers were perpetrated by only three Muslim terrorist groups, out of a good 50 more that exist in our turbulent world!

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

Seems there is not a single country where Muslims would not show their true colors" But no! There is such a country. It"s one of the most developed countries on Earth, and its democratic nature is recognized worldwide, a true ally of the USA and a member of NATO. However, with all this, there was not a single terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslims in this country. Moreover, there was not a single, even minor, riot, disturbance or protest, no matter how many citizens of this country support cartoons of the prophet Muhammad published in some Danish newspaper or in a French magazine.

The name of this lucky country is Japan.

Of course, Japan achieved this by some super effective integration policy, through using the most advanced technologies and assigning billions of yen on the building of thousands of mosques and Islamic schools all over Japan, banning pork in all public places, introducing separate hours for boys and girls in swimming pools in all public schools, and Japanese male doctors do not dare touch their female patients, Muslim women get immense social aid each time they have a child, Shari"a courts were introduced in the judicial system of Japan, and the Koran is considered a Holy Book in Japan"

No, nothing of the kind. What Japan did to avoid problems related to Muslims was much simpler and cheaper; Japan is practically closed to Muslims.

Officially, immigration to Japan is not closed to Muslims. But the number of the immigration permits given to the applicants from Islamic countries is very low. Obtaining a working visa is not easy for adepts of Islam, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region. As a result, Japan is "a country without Muslims".

There is no reliable estimate on the Japanese Muslim population. However, claims of thirty thousand made by some researchers are without doubt an exaggeration. Some claim that there are only a few hundred. This probably amounts to the number of Muslims openly practicing Islam. Asked to give an estimate on the actual number of Muslims in Japan, the ex-president of the Japan Islamic Association Abu Bakr Morimoto replied, "To say frankly, only one thousand. In the broadest sense, I mean, if we do not exclude those who became Muslims for the sake of, say marriage, and do not practice then the number would be a few thousand."

One of the leaders of the Muslim community in Japan, "Nur Ad-Din Mori, was asked: "What percentage of Japan"s total population are Muslims?" He responded, "The answer at the moment is: One out of a hundred thousand."

Japan"s population is 130 million people, so if these Muslim leaders are correct, then there must be around 1300 Muslims. But even those" Muslims who obtained immigration permits and lived many years in the country have very poor chances of becoming Japanese citizens.

Japan officially forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as"proselytizing to"a foreign and undesirable culture. Too active "promoters of Islam" face deportation- and sometimes even a jail sentence.

The Arabic language is taught by very few academic institutes; I could find only one such institute: The Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo. But even the International University of Japan in Tokyo does not offer courses on Arabic or Islamic languages.

Importing the Koran in Arabic is practically impossible, and the only one permitted is the "adapted" version in Japanese.

Until recently, there were only two mosques in Japan: Tokyo Jama Masjid and Kobe Mosque. Now, the total number of Muslim praying sites in Japan is counted in some 30 single story mosques and about a hundred apartment rooms set aside for prayers.

And Japanese society expects Muslims to pray at home: no collective "prostrating" in the streets or squares; in Japan, for such "shows" the actors can get pretty high fines, and in those cases Japanese Police consider "serious", the participants can be deported.

Quite often, Japanese companies seeking foreign workers specifically"note"that they are not interested in Muslims.

There is not even a trace of a Shari"a Law in Japan, and halal food is extremely difficult to find in there.

The Japanese tend to perceive Islam as a "strange" and dangerous religion" that a true Japanese should avoid, and the recent murders of two Japanese nationals, Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Goto, by ISIS have not contributed to any improvement in the opinions of the Japanese on this matter.

And the most "interesting thing in the Japanese approach to Muslims is the fact that the Japanese do not feel any guilt for such a "discriminatory" approach to Islam, and they evidently do not think they should "apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they perceive their religion. Arab gas and oil- yes, and Japan maintains good relations with Arab exporters. But Islam " no, and Muslim immigration- neither. Islam is something that is suitable for others, not for Japan, and therefore the Muslims must remain outside.

And Muslims in Japan do not riot, they do not brand the Japanese "racists", they do not burn cars, smash windows, behead Japanese soldiers for having been in Afghanistan, Iraq or anywhere else on Earth " and not a single Japanese has been victim of a Muslim terrorist attack on Japanese soil in the last 30 years.

Maybe Europe and the USA should look at the Japanese model of dealing with Muslims more closely?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:37:17 PM

That's true, but a lot of what he's said is absurd.

-Put label's on Muslims like the Jews. And now Fox News is using the racist term "Mooslums" instead of Muslims. I'm greatly offended and I'm not a Muslim.
-He's attacking freedom of speech.
-He wants to take down the internet.
-Wants to do an expensive relocation plan.
-Wants to build a boarder fence.

I'm outraged about this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:55:32 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:37:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

-Put label's on Muslims like the Jews. And now Fox News is using the racist term "Mooslums" instead of Muslims. I'm greatly offended and I'm not a Muslim.

I'm outraged about this.

Muslims account for almost 100% of terrorism worldwide. Now what? Outraged?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:59:10 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:55:32 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

Not really. There are tons of Christian terrorist organizations out there. You just cannot souly blame Muslims for all this.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:05:04 PM
At 12/8/2015 7:59:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

Not really. There are tons of Christian terrorist organizations out there. You just cannot souly blame Muslims for all this.

According to official stats it's 93% of all terroristic deaths are by Muslims.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:07:39 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:05:04 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

ISIS doesn't really count. They're mostly a bunch of violent freaks not Muslims. Many of them have been caught with books entitled "Dummies Guide to Islam." They're not fighting for Islam, they're fighting for the sake of chaos and violence.

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:10:20 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:07:39 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

ISIS doesn't really count. They're mostly a bunch of violent freaks not Muslims. Many of them have been caught with books entitled "Dummies Guide to Islam." They're not fighting for Islam, they're fighting for the sake of chaos and violence.

According to reports most Muslims empathizewith ISIS vs. The West.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:13:58 PM
Muslim Opinion Polls

A "Tiny Minority of Extremists"?

"Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be
unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is their destination.""
Quran 9:73

Have you heard that Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence?" That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists hurt anyone." Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number." However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this." In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined.

The following polls convey what Muslims say are their attitudes toward terrorism, al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, violence in defense of Islam, Sharia, honor killings, and matters concerning assimilation in Western society." The results are all the more astonishing because most of the polls were conducted by organizations with an obvious interest in "discovering" agreeable statistics that downplay any cause for concern.

(These have been compiled over the years, so not all links remain active." We will continue adding" to this).

"

Terrorism

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com...
http://www.webcitation.org...

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org...

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
http://pajamasmedia.com...
http://www.ynetnews.com...

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda"s attitude toward the U.S.
http://www.worldpublicopinion.org...

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
http://pewglobal.org...

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
http://www.hln.be...

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified." 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
http://www.danielpipes.org...

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
http://pewresearch.org...

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
http://www.people-press.org...

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified
http://pewresearch.org...

ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities.
27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).
http://www.pewforum.org...

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).
http://www.pewforum.org...

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
http://www.jihadwatch.org...

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban." 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
http://www.pewglobal.org...

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
http://www.comres.co.uk...

Palestinian Center for Political Research (2015): 74% of Palestinians support Ham
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:14:17 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:10:20 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

Well of course they're anti-west. The Wars in the middle east probably p*ssed everyone there off, so that's not much of a suprise.

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:19:31 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:14:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

Well of course they're anti-west. The Wars in the middle east probably p*ssed everyone there off, so that's not much of a suprise.

So why be surprised if Westerners aren't fond of THEM after Paris, 9/11, S B California, Fort Hood, fathwr son random pick off attacks?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:24:59 PM

He could have waited until after to announce this.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:32:07 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:19:31 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/8/2015 8:14:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

So why be surprised if Westerners aren't fond of THEM after Paris, 9/11, S B California, Fort Hood, fathwr son random pick off attacks?

One could flip the script saying that the US is the real terrorist state by topling riegms, torturing people, killing innocent people by blowing up their weddings, etc...

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:32:31 PM
At 12/8/2015 8:20:31 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Boston Marathon bombing, numerous suicide bombings...

They were Bohemian. There's a difference.

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 8:34:48 PM
At 12/8/2015 5:49:39 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
No it's just common sense. Japan has blocked Islamic immigration

*facepalm*
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:15:52 PM

It's a slippery slope but he could have phrased it in such a way as to show his deep concern for what is coming out of Islam. We are all aware of the society changing problems with growing Muslim populations in Europe. It is just stupid not to protect western society. Banning Muslims altogether? It's not who we are.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:26:52 PM

I'm outraged about this.

Terrorism attacks in the EU: https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 11:27:24 PM
At 12/8/2015 11:26:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I'm outraged about this.

Terrorism attacks in the EU: https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com...

*2010-Jan. 2015
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King