Jump to topic:

Should we vote for WW3 and usher in world pea

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2015 7:06:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Should we vote for WW3 and usher in world peace?

https://www.youtube.com...

Saudis know that they are a bit old fashioned but that is also what tempers their desire for Caliphate. The West should be happy that this is so. But their intelligence seems to have failed them as they have not noticed the opportunity for a rapprochement within Islam consisting Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Peace in the Middle Easy would be inevitable if Saudi Arabia moved on the unification of Islam by making their tribes united.

All people see it as a duty to fight for our families and our relatives so it must follow that it is good to fight for the whole tribe. All human tribes want badly to be united as one.

The natural desire for peace is what causes men to fight. It may be that instincts make fighting part of honor of doing ones duty to Muslim humanity. To fight to create a mega tribe. A NWO to some. A caliphate to a Muslim. That is why a WW3 would benefit us all.

Mutual assured destruction says that no nuclear world war would be fought. Such a war would be suicidal to all nuclear powers. They would be so weakened that they could not survive as a country. They would lose the war and their countries.

I think the U.S. should just declare WW3 before Russia does. This would end the feud between the Islamic tribes and invite our peace loving Saudi and Iranian friends to look north and take it all. This would be a nice way to make peace once and for all. Have a new coalition take it all.

No world piece can come to pass without a real world war and a clear winner to set the political and religious position of a real winning side and ideology.

The U.S. should be leading this unification drive to WW3 yet is holding back so as not to look like it supports more world unification, under a revised definition of Sharia. The whole world would benefit from a unified Middle East quadrant.

Does anyone reading this think the U.S. should move just a bit quicker on helping out our Muslim brothers on this road to war to finally find peace?

As a Canadian, I think Canada should just declare war against the Assad regime and take the prize of world peace creation ourselves but I have no voice in this.

Should we vote for WW3 and help usher in a world peace?

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2015 4:36:56 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/8/2015 7:28:44 PM, TheFlex wrote:
I don't think war is that simple, let alone a world war.

I agree but it is still a necessity if we are to have world piece and a World Government.

At present, we have too many conflicting forces at work and we are losing world order.

Hardly a good way to enter the future.

I think that if we were to even threaten to initiate a real WW3 that the U.N. would finally find it's teeth.

Regards
DL