Jump to topic:

Hamtramck USA

Dirty.Harry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2015 3:49:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I read recently about this small US town and how it now has a majority Muslim council.

My experience (and I'm originally from the UK but now live in Arizona) is that this town has been lost to non-Muslims, only those who cannot afford to leave will remain and the town will become a miniature version of some village in Pakistan or Bangladesh.

The call to prayer several times a day will sound like you're in Pakistan, there'll gradually be a move toward schools having to provide Halal food, you'll begin to see inbreeding and with it a rise in genetically damaged children.

You'll see a growing tendency for disputes (yes, even criminal) to get resolved through arbitration and with that a rise in the abuse of women in the town.

Walking your dog along streets predominantly occupied by Muslims will see you discouraged perhaps threatened.

Bars and traditional butchers will close simply because neither are tolerated by Muslims and so demand will fall.

This is a town to watch because it is a template for what's to come and it mirrors what has already happened in many parts of Britain since the late 70s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Harry.