Jump to topic:

18 U.S.C.1519: Felony Destruction of Evidence

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2015 9:56:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
18 U.S. Code " 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

"Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

I thought I'd post the Federal Law that pertains to the INTENTIONAL Destruction of Evidence in a federal investigation, so whoever deleted the thread where I talked about the Crimes being perpetrated by the Railroads, they will now know what Federal Law they violated, so when the Federal Marshalls show-up to arrest them and take them to Federal Jail shortly, they will know why and they then can't blame me for their predicament.

When a person posts a thread or post in an online forum, their post qualifies as their personal Intellectual Property (Copyright Laws are applicable) and it's ILLEGAL for anyone to Delete that person's Personal PROPERTY, that is not Commercial Spam, irregardless what the Rules say, since the Rules CANNOT VIOLATE LAW nor can they MAKE NEW LAW, since the Rules have to ABIDE BY LEGISLATIVE LAW, and you can be prosecuted for committing said CRIME and you are not allowed to author Legislative Law unless you qualify as a Legislature and no person on this forum, or any other online forum, qualifies as a Legislative Assembly so they may not author Law, so the Rules of the Online Forums must ABIDE BY LAW and if they don't, the Forum Owner can be held liable for said VIOLATIONS OF LAW.

I see the peeps in charge of online forums do not know the Laws that are applicable to online forums, but regardless their Ignorance, the Law is the Law and if you do not abide by the Laws, you can be held accountable for your unlawful indiscretions and Ignorance does not qualify as Self-Defense, so being Ignorant of the Law will not get you out of it.

Violate Law = Get Busted

It's that simple!

Ribbit :)

Ps: I'd recommend reinstating the thread that got deleted so no one goes to prison over it. Otherwise, I hope they enjoy prison.

I have been "clear and manifest" with explaining the LAWFUL Rules to TPTB @ DDO but they refuse to listen and the FTC is NOW watching this Forum to see what happens to this thread and other threads I will be posting shortly, so TPTB @ DDO have been PROPERLY warned. Delete anything else and you can expect to see Federal Marshalls on your doorstep.

I will no longer stand-by and allow TPTB @ DDO to violate the LAWFUL Civil Rights of it's Forum Children and if they don't listen, then they will be paying the PRICE ($$$$$$$) for their OPINION, since the Forum Rules CANNOT circumvent LAW and anywhere the Rules VIOLATE LAW, those Rules are NULL and VOID. It's that simple!

I've taken all the UNLAWFUL ABUSE I will take. Now it's WAR! And I have the Constitutional Right to call-out TPTB @ DDO on this matter and any RETALIATION on their part will be MET by the greatest amount of JUDICIAL FORCE I can possibly unleash and since most here have no clue who all my friends are, I'd recommend not pushing their luck. it will be their undoing.

TPTB @ DDO have been DULY Warned of the Law. Violate it ONE more time and you will lawfully regret it. That is a PROMISE and I keep my promises and this thread and post are fully within the LAW of the LAND, which is controlling ABSOLUTE, so it had better not be Deleted or the Law will have been blatantly violated and who did it will be known, since National Intelligence has a Division @ Axciom and they have full Administrator Control Panel access to all online forums they have stored on their Servers, so they can find out who all was involved.

"He that lives in a Glass House, should not throw stones." - Unknown

National Intelligence has access to all that goes down online, to include online forums, so forum owners and their moderators are under full surveillance of NSA and it's stupid to do anything online that violates Law. It's too easy for the governments to catch the person so it is stupid to do anything online that COULD easily get you arrested.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 2:25:13 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I always love watching non-lawyers try to be lawyers. It's like watching children play with blocks.
Tsar of DDO