Jump to topic:

Is it true?

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2010 5:54:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
That DDO has been over-run by Anarchists? That seems to be what Volkov was implying but I never noticed it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2010 7:02:12 PM
At 10/8/2010 5:54:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
That DDO has been over-run by Anarchists? That seems to be what Volkov was implying but I never noticed it.

Well take a min to look at everyone that posts, and what they say. Pay attention for about the next week and see. I actually do think they are everywhere on here.

Maybe you and him should have a debate, all anarchist give 7 points to him all non anarchists give the points to you, that could be a way to see.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 1:09:57 AM
At 10/8/2010 5:54:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The anarchists seem to be new here, at least on the forums. Others may just be inactive for a while.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 1:18:33 AM
Who cares? That just means that other users need to step up and defend their political ideology if they feel strongly about politics. Anarchists aren't really known for keeping quiet or staying out of political conflict. Why should it be any different on DDO? LET'S GO LIBERALS!! COME ON OUT. :D
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 1:22:41 AM
At 10/9/2010 1:18:33 AM, annhasle wrote:
Who cares? That just means that other users need to step up and defend their political ideology if they feel strongly about politics. Anarchists aren't really known for keeping quiet or staying out of political conflict.
Yes! My anarchist brethren are prospering! It can only be good.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2010 6:21:16 AM
Yeah, these are the libertarians that have left reality and went straight to moon bat fantasy. They live in the make believe world of theory and postulation and leave behind real life.