Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Trump may very well be a radical jihadist

CentristX
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 8:39:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Get this:

We know that when we bomb and attack radical jihadist groups, we unintentionally inspire many people in foreign countries and even here to join jihadist groups. When being targeted by the US, groups like ISIS use these attacks to justify their arguments against the United States. This situation just helps radical jihadists groups recruit more and more people! In conclusion, attacks on ISIS are only making it stronger.

In a different but not distant story, we have Donald Trump.
No matter how many stupid things Donald Trump says, for some reason, he increases his lead in the polls. Despite the attacks from the media on Donald, and all the other mudslinging on the left and right from other presidential candidates, it's almost as if he is invincible. Nothing that comes from Trump's mouth-- as racist, bigoted or stupid as it may be-- will seem to bring him down, but rather bring him up. We know that while right now, he is going down slightly in the polls. However, his supporters are now more supportive than ever. In conclusion, attacks on Donald Trump are only making him stronger.

Coincidence? I think not.

Trump may just be a radical jihadist after all.
CentristX
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 8:46:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/13/2015 8:44:08 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
I think you need a hobby.

Have you ever thought about it though? Have you even seen his birth certificate? Trump was probably born in South Africa!
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 9:20:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/13/2015 8:46:20 PM, CentristX wrote:
At 12/13/2015 8:44:08 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
I think you need a hobby.

Have you ever thought about it though? Have you even seen his birth certificate? Trump was probably born in South Africa!

Have you ever seen a galactic collision; two galaxies colliding together? Think about two UNIVERSES colliding...oh yeah, the Ekpyrotic Universe Theory...the big bang was caused by two, three-dimensional branes colliding plus time.

*PKCHOEWWWWOOOOooooooo*

Mind-Blown
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:34:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/13/2015 8:39:28 PM, CentristX wrote:
However, his supporters are now more supportive than ever. In conclusion, attacks on Donald Trump are only making him stronger.

It doesn't matter how supportive his supporters are, they each only get 1 vote.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:00:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/13/2015 8:39:28 PM, CentristX wrote:
Get this:

We know that when we bomb and attack radical jihadist groups, we unintentionally inspire many people in foreign countries and even here to join jihadist groups. When being targeted by the US, groups like ISIS use these attacks to justify their arguments against the United States. This situation just helps radical jihadists groups recruit more and more people! In conclusion, attacks on ISIS are only making it stronger.

While there probably is some degree of an increase in jihadist recruitment when we bomb the crap out of them, there probably still is a net decrease in the number of jihadists as a result of them being slaughtered en masse.

In a different but not distant story, we have Donald Trump.
No matter how many stupid things Donald Trump says, for some reason, he increases his lead in the polls. Despite the attacks from the media on Donald, and all the other mudslinging on the left and right from other presidential candidates, it's almost as if he is invincible. Nothing that comes from Trump's mouth-- as racist, bigoted or stupid as it may be-- will seem to bring him down, but rather bring him up. We know that while right now, he is going down slightly in the polls. However, his supporters are now more supportive than ever. In conclusion, attacks on Donald Trump are only making him stronger.

Coincidence? I think not.

Trump may just be a radical jihadist after all.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
CentristX
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:42:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:00:22 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

While there probably is some degree of an increase in jihadist recruitment when we bomb the crap out of them, there probably still is a net decrease in the number of jihadists as a result of them being slaughtered en masse.

Except for the fact that the US probably kills more innocent civilians or irrelevant ISIS members than anything. Remember when ISIS attacked Paris? In turn we blew up a couple cars that were probably in possession of ISIS, and then we killed some high ranking financial officer that claimed to be a part of it all.
CentristX
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:43:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 1:34:43 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 12/13/2015 8:39:28 PM, CentristX wrote:
However, his supporters are now more supportive than ever. In conclusion, attacks on Donald Trump are only making him stronger.

It doesn't matter how supportive his supporters are, they each only get 1 vote.

It's important to remember also that there are many single votes that are going towards him.