Jump to topic:

Transgender people are mentally ill

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 11:55:29 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I'm so tired of being reprimanded for my view, yet have a preponderance of evidence surmount to support my view. These people are *obviously* ill.

Take this disgusting example of an adult man saying he "does not want to be an adult anymore", that he rather be a "six year old girl." He's abandoned his family after, apparently, "finding out" that he/she/whatever-this-person-is transgender. As if the already crumbling marriage institution needed anymore problems, men are finding that they're transgender at the age of 45!

Quotes:

"We have a great time. We colour, we do kid"s stuff,"

"It"s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Of course, just like most legitimate transgender communities, this person ends up trying to commit suicide, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with chopping your penis off and behaving like you're 39 years younger. Nothing at all. An obviously mentally-fit person, one of which you would want to leave your children around.

The worst part is that people encourage this degenerate debauchery, and to those of you do, you're dreadful people.

http://www.independent.co.uk...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:08:18 AM
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

That's the best I can do to describe this OP.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:17:42 AM
At 12/13/2015 11:55:29 PM, Zarroette wrote:
I'm so tired of being reprimanded for my view, yet have a preponderance of evidence surmount to support my view. These people are *obviously* ill.

Take this disgusting example of an adult man saying he "does not want to be an adult anymore", that he rather be a "six year old girl." He's abandoned his family after, apparently, "finding out" that he/she/whatever-this-person-is transgender. As if the already crumbling marriage institution needed anymore problems, men are finding that they're transgender at the age of 45!

Quotes:

"It"s called play therapy. No medication, no suicide thoughts. And I just get to play."

Of course, just like most legitimate transgender communities, this person ends up trying to commit suicide, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with chopping your penis off and behaving like you're 39 years younger. Nothing at all. An obviously mentally-fit person, one of which you would want to leave your children around.

The worst part is that people encourage this degenerate debauchery, and to those of you do, you're dreadful people.

I agree this case is most likely a person suffering from mental illness. However it's very clear that some individuals are born with a mental gender different to their physical gender. You can argue this Is a mental illness as it is clearly a malfunction somewhere in the development of the foetus. This is also true of paedophilia, homosexuality and other types of sexuality such as asexuality. These conditions are clearly not optimal for the reproduction of more humans but for currently unknown reasons these malfunctions occur. It is clear that like homosexuals transgender people do not choose to be the way they are. It is a thought that can not be cured, treated or controlled. It is a key part of theiindividuals personal character that can't be changed. Personally I have no problems with transgender or homosexual individuals whatsoever. They pose no threat to society and as consenting adults are free to live their own lives. However in the case of paedophilia I think the condition simply makes a person not able to fit in with the standards of modern society meaning its tough to know how to deal with them. I suppose coping strategies and councilling for well intentioned individuals and the death penalty for those incapable of controlling their urges and thought dangerous to children.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:18:14 AM
I have more evidence:

The Karolinski Institute in Sweden (2011) showed that for people who undergo the transgender surgical operation, 10 years thereafter, are 20 times more likely to commit suicide than the non-transgender society: http://rbutr.com...

From the below article: "The pro-transgender advocates do not want to know, said McHugh, that studies show between 70% and 80% of children who express transgender feelings "spontaneously lose those feelings" over time":
http://cnsnews.com...

People who undergo surgery are far more likely to kill themselves and are very likely to realise that they are not transgendered.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:24:42 AM
The validity of transgenderism rests on the validity of there being necessary differences between genders, which seems antithetical to liberal principles. I really don't understand how the two are reconciled, if not through an abdication of any actual definitions or the most basic philosophical (i.e. critical) analysis.

I really don't care about this topic, but I find it interesting that so many people do, especially when the stances people take are often incongruous with their professed worldviews.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:24:52 AM
It's not wrong to have an opinion. The question is, are those opinions right? Since the definition of mentally ill has nothing to do with whether someone is transgender, then the opinion of yours is wrong. But don't sweat it, even I have had opinions that were proven wrong. Being proven wrong is a good thing because it helps us learn more and see where we are in error.
While I don't think being transgender is the best way to live, I don't think it evil. I think that heterosexual, monogamy, is the best way to live, and the happiest, and that's coming from a notorious rake. I'd give up all the women of my past to be with one woman that I truly loved, for life.
I address your post because your way of thinking is not factual, at all. Your viewpoints are coming from a Christian right which deciphers its opinions based on tribal Jews from 3,000 years ago. This is not a good place to go to get any real, factual information about transgender and what it means for us today.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:25:59 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:17:42 AM, beng100 wrote:

Quotes:

I agree this case is most likely a person suffering from mental illness. However it's very clear that some individuals are born with a mental gender different to their physical gender. You can argue this Is a mental illness as it is clearly a malfunction somewhere in the development of the foetus. This is also true of paedophilia, homosexuality and other types of sexuality such as asexuality.

Then why aren't these people receiving treatment? I do not deny that there are some people who are born malformed or develop mental aberrations, but my argument is that these people should be helped, rather than encouraged to behave like so.

These conditions are clearly not optimal for the reproduction of more humans but for currently unknown reasons these malfunctions occur. It is clear that like homosexuals transgender people do not choose to be the way they are. It is a thought that can not be cured, treated or controlled. It is a key part of theiindividuals personal character that can't be changed.

Whilst it is possible that this is the case, it does not mean that societal conditioning is not the cause of these abnormalities, and thus these conditions cannot be changed. I'm not convinced that sexual preference is invariable.

Personally I have no problems with transgender or homosexual individuals whatsoever. They pose no threat to society and as consenting adults are free to live their own lives.

They pose a threat if they decide to raise children. Clearly, mentally-damaged people shouldn't be raising children. They also pose a threat if they are to work in professions wherein they can mold a young person's mind (i.e. school).

However in the case of paedophilia I think the condition simply makes a person not able to fit in with the standards of modern society meaning its tough to know how to deal with them. I suppose coping strategies and councilling for well intentioned individuals and the death penalty for those incapable of controlling their urges and thought dangerous to children.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:28:30 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:24:52 AM, j50wells wrote:
It's not wrong to have an opinion. The question is, are those opinions right? Since the definition of mentally ill has nothing to do with whether someone is transgender, then the opinion of yours is wrong. But don't sweat it, even I have had opinions that were proven wrong. Being proven wrong is a good thing because it helps us learn more and see where we are in error.

Write something of substance or shut up.

While I don't think being transgender is the best way to live, I don't think it evil. I think that heterosexual, monogamy, is the best way to live, and the happiest, and that's coming from a notorious rake. I'd give up all the women of my past to be with one woman that I truly loved, for life.

Irrelevant to this thread.

I address your post because your way of thinking is not factual, at all. Your viewpoints are coming from a Christian right which deciphers its opinions based on tribal Jews from 3,000 years ago. This is not a good place to go to get any real, factual information about transgender and what it means for us today.

This is not the Tone-Police headquarters, or a place to state bare assertions coupled with self-labels of "factual". Write something of substance or get out of my sight.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:37:13 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:25:59 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Quotes:

I agree this case is most likely a person suffering from mental illness. However it's very clear that some individuals are born with a mental gender different to their physical gender. You can argue this Is a mental illness as it is clearly a malfunction somewhere in the development of the foetus. This is also true of paedophilia, homosexuality and other types of sexuality such as asexuality.

Then why aren't these people receiving treatment? I do not deny that there are some people who are born malformed or develop mental aberrations, but my argument is that these people should be helped, rather than encouraged to behave like so.

These conditions are clearly not optimal for the reproduction of more humans but for currently unknown reasons these malfunctions occur. It is clear that like homosexuals transgender people do not choose to be the way they are. It is a thought that can not be cured, treated or controlled. It is a key part of theiindividuals personal character that can't be changed.

Whilst it is possible that this is the case, it does not mean that societal conditioning is not the cause of these abnormalities, and thus these conditions cannot be changed. I'm not convinced that sexual preference is invariable.

Personally I have no problems with transgender or homosexual individuals whatsoever. They pose no threat to society and as consenting adults are free to live their own lives.

They pose a threat if they decide to raise children. Clearly, mentally-damaged people shouldn't be raising children. They also pose a threat if they are to work in professions wherein they can mold a young person's mind (i.e. school).

However in the case of paedophilia I think the condition simply makes a person not able to fit in with the standards of modern society meaning its tough to know how to deal with them. I suppose coping strategies and councilling for well intentioned individuals and the death penalty for those incapable of controlling their urges and thought dangerous to children.

I agree some individuals are bisexual and therefore able to choose a partner from either gender. However some people are simply homosexual and have no attraction do someone of the opposite sex. I don't see any point trying to convert these individuals into heterosexuals. Nor do I see any point trying to pursuade a Transexual individual they are not transsexual. I don't think society encourages these things, not where I live anyway. Unless someone is sure of these feelings I'm sure they would much prefer an easy normal life free from discrimination. I agree that homosexuals are generally less effective parents than heterosexual parents. However I think banning homosexuals from being parents might be a step too far. I think hypothetically a transexual individual fully transitioned in a relationship with an opposite sex individual could raise a child in a normal manner. Once fully transitioned the relationship and family becomes relatively normal.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:40:19 AM
Wow, I don't think this is the way debates are supposed to be. Debates should neither have threats, nor name calling, and telling someone to shut-up is more like something someone in 9th grade would say to someone. I did give you substance. I told you that not all opinions are right and that everyone, even the smartest people on earth, have been wrong, and have admitted it. But if you want substance, here goes.
Scientists learned, through research on bacteria's and animals, that a very small percentage of all biological life has chemical imbalances in their bodies that produce male or female hormones, while they may, in fact, have sex organs that are the opposite of their sex hormones. This also happens in humans. A person may have male sex organs, while the glands in their body produce estrogen, not testosterone. This would make a person a female in a man's body. In the past, people with these problems were forced to hide them. But today we know that these kinds of people do exist.
I agree that not all transgender have sex hormone problems. They chose their lifestyle for a host of reasons. They might have been introduced to homo sexuality in their adolescence so they decided to follow that lifestyle.
But let my help you out in the future. I really want you to look like an intelligent woman and not a selfish person. Don't tell people to shut up when debating. It's despicable. You will lose every debate that you get into.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:42:30 AM
I'm not offended by your view, but I don't see how the evidence supports it. Just because transgenders have a much higher rate of mental illness doesn't mean that transgender people are, by definition, mentally ill (that would require that transgenderism itself be a mental disorder, not just something that brings about other disorders). Being born the wrong gender (or at the very least being born a gender that one doesn't see oneself as) can exact a heavy emotional toll, and not everyone can cope well. If everyone was accepting of transgenderism, and if transdenders could somehow modify their physical appearance to fit their preferred gender, it's almost certain that rates of depression and suicide within the transgender community would go way down. If tomorrow you woke up with a male body, you would probably be emotionally distraught as well, even long after the initial shock wore off.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:44:22 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:18:14 AM, Zarroette wrote:
I have more evidence:

The Karolinski Institute in Sweden (2011) showed that for people who undergo the transgender surgical operation, 10 years thereafter, are 20 times more likely to commit suicide than the non-transgender society: http://rbutr.com...

From the below article: "The pro-transgender advocates do not want to know, said McHugh, that studies show between 70% and 80% of children who express transgender feelings "spontaneously lose those feelings" over time":

People who undergo surgery are far more likely to kill themselves and are very likely to realise that they are not transgendered.

I agree many individuals are confused in adolescence and are not transsexual. It is important to give them guidance and support and find what is right for each individual obviously it needs to be certain someone is transgender before allowing a sex change. Its not surprising transgender people have a higher suicide rate. As you point out skme mistakenly trsnsitioned while otgers struggle with the discrimination and prejudice they receive and the stress of their lives through being born in opposite physical and mental genders.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:46:17 AM
Don't get so mad. No one is trying to attack you. I've posted some bad examples on this site before too, and people let me know. No biggie. That's how we get good at debating, and its how we learn where we were right, and where we were wrong. Good luck to you in the future.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:49:53 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:37:13 AM, beng100 wrote:

Quotes:

I agree some individuals are bisexual and therefore able to choose a partner from either gender. However some people are simply homosexual and have no attraction do someone of the opposite sex. I don't see any point trying to convert these individuals into heterosexuals. Nor do I see any point trying to pursuade a Transexual individual they are not transsexual.

The point would be to lower mental illness rates and make them more fit for society (which helps everyone, including the afflicted).

I don't think society encourages these things, not where I live anyway. Unless someone is sure of these feelings I'm sure they would much prefer an easy normal life free from discrimination.

Their preference requires ignorance of reality, which is not a concession the able-minded should be willing to enact.

I agree that homosexuals are generally less effective parents than heterosexual parents. However I think banning homosexuals from being parents might be a step too far. I think hypothetically a transexual individual fully transitioned in a relationship with an opposite sex individual could raise a child in a normal manner. Once fully transitioned the relationship and family becomes relatively normal.

I don't agree that the notion of "fully transitioned" could ever eventuate. These are mental afflictions, of which, as evidence in comment 4 of this thread, by a 20-fold suicide rate for transsexuals.

Also, we're beginning to use the terms "homosexual" and transexual" interchangeably, when reality demands otherwise. I suggest that it is in our best interest to refrain.
Dilara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:52:41 AM
I am getting sick of this transgender stuff. I want to help them, because they obviously have health problems. I'm fine with adults mutilating their own bodies after living socially as the sex they want to be, for at least two years, and getting help. But I don't want it pushed on me or my kids (schools are now doing that), and I don't want to be told that I'm a bigot for finding transgenderism weird. Mutilating your body to the point where you resemble another gender more than your assigned gender is disturbing. In order to get the surgery you must be at least 18 and you should have to live socially as the gender you want to change into, for at least two years. After all this you should be able to transition, but not before, as you might regret it. After your body is mutilated you will still be the physical sex you were assigned at birth.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:54:52 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:46:17 AM, j50wells wrote:
Don't get so mad. No one is trying to attack you. I've posted some bad examples on this site before too, and people let me know. No biggie. That's how we get good at debating, and its how we learn where we were right, and where we were wrong. Good luck to you in the future.

Your opinion is worthless and you're derailing the thread. Get lost or I'll block you.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:56:29 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:44:22 AM, beng100 wrote:
I have more evidence:

I agree many individuals are confused in adolescence and are not transsexual. It is important to give them guidance and support and find what is right for each individual obviously it needs to be certain someone is transgender before allowing a sex change. Its not surprising transgender people have a higher suicide rate.

We agree =)

As you point out skme mistakenly trsnsitioned while otgers struggle with the discrimination and prejudice they receive and the stress of their lives through being born in opposite physical and mental genders.

What percentages can be given to biological and societal reasons for the sharp increase in suicides? Do you have any sources?
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:59:11 AM
Wow, there truly is no hope for you. You don't belong on here if you're going to cop an attitude like that. You should go post on Youtube and stay off of here.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:01:42 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:42:30 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
I'm not offended by your view, but I don't see how the evidence supports it. Just because transgenders have a much higher rate of mental illness doesn't mean that transgender people are, by definition, mentally ill (that would require that transgenderism itself be a mental disorder, not just something that brings about other disorders).

Transgenderism seems to be the root cause of other mental-illnesses, based on the higher rate of further mental illnesses it provokes. It's like how low self-esteem can lead to depression etc.

Being born the wrong gender (or at the very least being born a gender that one doesn't see oneself as) can exact a heavy emotional toll, and not everyone can cope well. If everyone was accepting of transgenderism, and if transdenders could somehow modify their physical appearance to fit their preferred gender, it's almost certain that rates of depression and suicide within the transgender community would go way down.

How do you know this? Where is the evidence to suggest this?

If tomorrow you woke up with a male body, you would probably be emotionally distraught as well, even long after the initial shock wore off.

That's not going to happen because that is not how genetics work. Physical and internal chemistry does not suddenly re-determine sexual identity. As cited in the 4th comment of this thread, a lot of the people who think that they are transgendered assume so incorrectly.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:01:44 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:49:53 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/14/2015 12:37:13 AM, beng100 wrote:

Quotes:

I agree some individuals are bisexual and therefore able to choose a partner from either gender. However some people are simply homosexual and have no attraction do someone of the opposite sex. I don't see any point trying to convert these individuals into heterosexuals. Nor do I see any point trying to pursuade a Transexual individual they are not transsexual.

The point would be to lower mental illness rates and make them more fit for society (which helps everyone, including the afflicted).

I don't think society encourages these things, not where I live anyway. Unless someone is sure of these feelings I'm sure they would much prefer an easy normal life free from discrimination.

Their preference requires ignorance of reality, which is not a concession the able-minded should be willing to enact.

I agree that homosexuals are generally less effective parents than heterosexual parents. However I think banning homosexuals from being parents might be a step too far. I think hypothetically a transexual individual fully transitioned in a relationship with an opposite sex individual could raise a child in a normal manner. Once fully transitioned the relationship and family becomes relatively normal.

I don't agree that the notion of "fully transitioned" could ever eventuate. These are mental afflictions, of which, as evidence in comment 4 of this thread, by a 20-fold suicide rate for transsexuals.

Also, we're beginning to use the terms "homosexual" and transexual" interchangeably, when reality demands otherwise. I suggest that it is in our best interest to refrain.

I agree fully transitioned is a mental affliction. However this individual is capable in some cases acting as acting as an individual of their desired gender when bringing up a child. However it's clear a heterosexual couple is clearly on average the best type of household for a child to grow up in. Would you choose to ban sex changes altogether? Don't get me wrong I don't encourage them at all. I would make sure a person is absolutely certain this is what they want before allowing it. I would mske exceptions though when a young child is very clearly 100% Transexual and allow them to start an early transition when it is clearforcing them to confirm to ttheir birth gender is a bigger risk to their mental health then allowing the transition.
beng100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:05:43 AM
At 12/14/2015 12:56:29 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/14/2015 12:44:22 AM, beng100 wrote:
I have more evidence:

I agree many individuals are confused in adolescence and are not transsexual. It is important to give them guidance and support and find what is right for each individual obviously it needs to be certain someone is transgender before allowing a sex change. Its not surprising transgender people have a higher suicide rate.

We agree =)

As you point out skme mistakenly trsnsitioned while otgers struggle with the discrimination and prejudice they receive and the stress of their lives through being born in opposite physical and mental genders.

What percentages can be given to biological and societal reasons for the sharp increase in suicides? Do you have any sources?

No sources at hand. My estimate would be a 50/50 split between mistaken sex changes and discrimination/ prejudice, with some cases seeing a combination of the two factors.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:07:10 AM

I get attacked for having this view, yet I too believe it is quite obvious and clear.
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:08:17 AM
One thing the OP didn't mention, was that transgender people have the highest rate of suicide and depression of the LGBT community, and one of the largest of any subcultural group in existence.
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:17:22 AM
At 12/14/2015 1:08:17 AM, BlackFlags wrote:
One thing the OP didn't mention, was that transgender people have the highest rate of suicide and depression of the LGBT community, and one of the largest of any subcultural group in existence.

That sounds like more of an issue with society and the way transpeople are treated.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:19:03 AM
At 12/14/2015 1:17:22 AM, lamerde wrote:
That sounds like more of an issue with society and the way transpeople are treated.

If transgender people were treated any worst than all the other groups. Which they are not. It makes for good supporting evidence, with the main point being that anyone who changes their gender is mentally ill, due to being insecure about their natural body.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:04:01 AM

Quotes:

It's a disorder, not an illness.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:23:14 AM

Quotes:

I think that this is more an instance of this particular individual being disturbed than it is of transgendered people in particular being disturbed, as evinced by the name 'Stephonknee'.

I mean, there's a big difference between having demonstrable physical/neurological differences leading to transgenderism, and going from a healthy, mature, middle-aged man to identifying as a six-year-old girl. This is a special case.

Now, is political correctness, at this point, absurdly censuring people to the point that legitimate illness cannot be pointed out because it has an air of transgenderism about it? Absolutely. But that's a different topic altogether.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:12:55 AM

Quotes:

Depends upon your definition of mental disorder. The general definition of a mental disorder already qualifies symptoms which indicate that an individual can not relate to others or can not function. IE: Obsessive Compulsive diagnosis is not made until you exhibit behaviors which indicate you have trouble functioning in society or at home. Many people live with level of obsessive compulsive behavior, but it is minor enough that it would not constitute a mental illness.

The same holds true for gender identity. There are many trans-gendered who don't have issues relating to others or functioning, so it can't be considered a mental illness. Many trans-gendered may suffer from mental illness, but they would fall under another diagnosis such as depression. A higher likely hood of depression may or may not be related to genetics or even could be related to nonacceptance by family and society as a whole.

So fundamentally how we as a society define mental illness, those who believe their gender identity is different than there biological definition are not mentally ill.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:01:01 PM

Quotes:

The American Psychological Association has removed transgenderism from their list of mental disorders recently. This shows you how far the L"G"BT agenda has gone.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss