Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Republican Hatred

TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:30:12 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm just not even going to. :P

But, to be clear, there are still *some* members of this party that you respect, right? ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 12:31:09 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 5:30:12 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm just not even going to. :P

But, to be clear, there are still *some* members of this party that you respect, right? ;)

Not for the past decade
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 1:59:31 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 12:31:09 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/14/2015 5:30:12 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm just not even going to. :P

But, to be clear, there are still *some* members of this party that you respect, right? ;)

Not for the past decade

Oh. Not even me? :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:33:20 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

Ouch, that must Bern. Third degree Bern
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:36:13 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 1:59:31 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 12:31:09 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/14/2015 5:30:12 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm just not even going to. :P

But, to be clear, there are still *some* members of this party that you respect, right? ;)

Not for the past decade

Oh. Not even me? :P

Lol, you know I like you. I just don't like the people in your party's official establishment.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:36:38 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 2:33:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

Ouch, that must Bern. Third degree Bern

Feel the Bern
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:48:58 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
I agree with you even if it is *technically my party*
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 2:55:00 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 2:36:13 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/14/2015 1:59:31 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 12:31:09 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/14/2015 5:30:12 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm just not even going to. :P

But, to be clear, there are still *some* members of this party that you respect, right? ;)

Not for the past decade

Oh. Not even me? :P

Lol, you know I like you. I just don't like the people in your party's official establishment.

Mhmm. ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,385
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:14:17 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

I agree. The Republican party is fu*ked
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 4:29:30 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
Maybe if some democrats had the balls to say this, then we wouldn't be in the position we are today. Let us hope that a democrat is elected.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 7:43:17 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 4:29:30 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
Maybe if some democrats had the balls to say this, then we wouldn't be in the position we are today. Let us hope that a democrat is elected.

Obama, in his last few days in office, should just go off on the candidates. Would be interesting.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:08:31 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

Your current President lies around every turn and could give a rat's as# about the Constitution. Just stop it already lemming.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:23:24 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
"Bigotry" is a subjective term; most Republicans would not consider themselves or their ideology to be bigoted.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:36:10 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Also, your entire OP demonstrates that are leaning more towards being a member of the Democratic Party base, the masses fed a daily diet of the Huffington Post being completely and utterly misinformed about what the GOP is actually like. You are one of those people who look at what the GOP proposes and you either misstate what is actually being proposed or you fail to realize that there is generally at least one moderately good reason for what they're proposing (or both).
I could make my very own thread bashing the Dems for being the party of gross immorality, haters of the Constitution who want us to be taken over by ISIS, etc (you see what I did there?), but like your thread here it'd be founded upon unproven assumptions and a complete failure to see the other side of the issue.
I know people like you; I myself was once like you but on the other side of the coin. Extremism is generally a sign of immaturity, and at least in terms of political development you are still very immature. I hope that one day you come to lean more towards the center.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:40:34 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
This is also why I'm liking postmodern politics more than I did. Many Liberals have demonstrated that exact same capacity for utter bigotry that a fairly large number of Conservatives demonstrate. The difference is that Liberalism is gaining in influence and it will be very bad for whoever finds themselves contrary to the majority. At least postmodern politics allow everyone to have their own system without being subjected to majoritarian tyranny.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:39:16 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:36:10 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, your entire OP demonstrates that are leaning more towards being a member of the Democratic Party base, the masses fed a daily diet of the Huffington Post being completely and utterly misinformed about what the GOP is actually like. You are one of those people who look at what the GOP proposes and you either misstate what is actually being proposed or you fail to realize that there is generally at least one moderately good reason for what they're proposing (or both).
I could make my very own thread bashing the Dems for being the party of gross immorality, haters of the Constitution who want us to be taken over by ISIS, etc (you see what I did there?), but like your thread here it'd be founded upon unproven assumptions and a complete failure to see the other side of the issue.
I know people like you; I myself was once like you but on the other side of the coin. Extremism is generally a sign of immaturity, and at least in terms of political development you are still very immature. I hope that one day you come to lean more towards the center.

Democrats wouldn't run the country into the ground if they took office.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:39:49 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:08:31 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

Your current President lies around every turn and could give a rat's as# about the Constitution. Just stop it already lemming.

lol, so wrong in so many ways.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 12:55:30 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:

I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

You disapprove of the fact that some Republicans have hatred and prejudice toward certain groups, consequently, the certain group you hate is Republicans?

LMFAO
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:03:36 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 12:39:49 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:08:31 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

Your current President lies around every turn and could give a rat's as# about the Constitution. Just stop it already lemming.

lol, so wrong in so many ways.

Are we talking about George Soros or Barack Obama? Is he a "Christian" or he the person who attended Islamic classes in Indonesia as a kid who as a man made fun of the Sermon on the Mount. Just curious.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:05:17 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 12:39:16 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:36:10 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, your entire OP demonstrates that are leaning more towards being a member of the Democratic Party base, the masses fed a daily diet of the Huffington Post being completely and utterly misinformed about what the GOP is actually like. You are one of those people who look at what the GOP proposes and you either misstate what is actually being proposed or you fail to realize that there is generally at least one moderately good reason for what they're proposing (or both).
I could make my very own thread bashing the Dems for being the party of gross immorality, haters of the Constitution who want us to be taken over by ISIS, etc (you see what I did there?), but like your thread here it'd be founded upon unproven assumptions and a complete failure to see the other side of the issue.
I know people like you; I myself was once like you but on the other side of the coin. Extremism is generally a sign of immaturity, and at least in terms of political development you are still very immature. I hope that one day you come to lean more towards the center.

Democrats wouldn't run the country into the ground if they took office.

Too late...
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:27:36 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Hatred is one of, if not the, strongest level of dislike. The fact that you hate the Rep Party in every area calls into question your logic, reasoning, understanding, ability to successfully apply critical thinking and more.

If you seriously have areas in your life, even just one area, in which you can't find a single positive component, with all due respect, the problem is most likely with oneself, not the outside influence. Statistically speaking, the odds of hating every aspect of an entire area of influence in your life, especially one so large and influential, are incalculable. Not to mention the destruction that would be done to your body, health and well-being due to the responses your body exhibits when the emotion of hatred is triggered.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running?

The American political system, on all levels, was designed for all Americans, with some exceptions, to have the ability of obtaining the highest office; by the people, for the people. Ulysses S. Grant and Dwight D. Eisenhower both had no political experience and never held office, with others having so little experience it was no different.

Also, nice job attacking him for knowing the Old Testament and believing in its messages, whether you agree with them or not; after all, I'm sure when we get down to Trump, you're going to go after him for some Muslim stuff...how funny will that be when I'm right?

Dear Donald Trump, [...] Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, [...] but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? [...]Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? [...] The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again.

Border wall is a small part of illegal immigration which needs to be addressed quickly, Trump chose this as it brought up illegal immigration AND set him up to boast his great business aptitude; smart move actually. MUSLIMS! That didn't take long. Generalization of Muslims? Like what? He persecuted Islam? When? He has not been antagonistic, displayed ill-treatment, or committed/suggested violent acts against Islam as a whole.

Could you provide a quantitative figure to define the ambiguous "very very very few" please? Contrary to your statement, all polls and intelligence releases I have seen, place the percentage of Islam followers radicalized at 15% - 35% of the population.

Although "stopping all Muslim refugees and travelers from entrance to the U.S. until we are able to successfully and confidently vet them." was a poor choice of wording; even for a person like me who is tired of the PC culture, all national security forces including intelligence departments agree with Trump and have voiced this including supporting evidence in security briefings.

Your statements about France and their gun restrictions are wrong and lack study. The Paris attack was not a freak incident. These terrorist plots and actions are being stopped before they occur, damage minimized, or missed with disastrous consequences on a daily basis around the world and are increasing in numbers. Since early 2014, over 17 ISIS plots have been uncovered in the U.S. alone. There are also investigations in progress within all 50 states. When fully listed, the number of uncovered, deterred and successful ISIS terror plots in the U.S. alone is staggering. So unless your definition of "freak incident" means happening on a regular basis, you're wrong.

[...] Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions [...] This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Racists? Come on man, really? When did honest dialog become the definition of racism and discrimination? No, it is not insane. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. So how is "this" insanity?

Wanting to perform the federal government's most basic and important duty of protecting the citizens and it's interests has nothing to do with a regression of tolerance. Hatred and prejudice by Americans toward "certain groups" is false; if we had said hatred and prejudice, we would continually display this for decades as opposed to reality in which Americans are displaying concern and fear; trying to get a functional and trustworthy plan-of-action to protect our families and freedoms from terror.

Equal? Don't be ambiguous, explain what "Equal" defines as in your thought process above. So are you saying that you are equivalent to Hitler, Saddam, ISIS terrorists, etc.? In what ways are you equal? The conclusion eludes you because you cannot answer a question based on falsity. Example: Why do armadillos eat so many Suns every day? There is no answer because it's not true right?

I will respond to the remainder of your points in an additional post.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:47:29 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:05:17 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 12/15/2015 12:39:16 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:36:10 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, your entire OP demonstrates that are leaning more towards being a member of the Democratic Party base, the masses fed a daily diet of the Huffington Post being completely and utterly misinformed about what the GOP is actually like. You are one of those people who look at what the GOP proposes and you either misstate what is actually being proposed or you fail to realize that there is generally at least one moderately good reason for what they're proposing (or both).
I could make my very own thread bashing the Dems for being the party of gross immorality, haters of the Constitution who want us to be taken over by ISIS, etc (you see what I did there?), but like your thread here it'd be founded upon unproven assumptions and a complete failure to see the other side of the issue.
I know people like you; I myself was once like you but on the other side of the coin. Extremism is generally a sign of immaturity, and at least in terms of political development you are still very immature. I hope that one day you come to lean more towards the center.

Democrats wouldn't run the country into the ground if they took office.

Too late...

If a republican went into office, we would still be in a recession. Republicans wanted to not spend a dime and implement austerity. Thank Obama for stimulus spending and pulling us out of that slump.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:49:51 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 12:39:16 PM, TheProphett wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:36:10 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, your entire OP demonstrates that are leaning more towards being a member of the Democratic Party base, the masses fed a daily diet of the Huffington Post being completely and utterly misinformed about what the GOP is actually like. You are one of those people who look at what the GOP proposes and you either misstate what is actually being proposed or you fail to realize that there is generally at least one moderately good reason for what they're proposing (or both).
I could make my very own thread bashing the Dems for being the party of gross immorality, haters of the Constitution who want us to be taken over by ISIS, etc (you see what I did there?), but like your thread here it'd be founded upon unproven assumptions and a complete failure to see the other side of the issue.
I know people like you; I myself was once like you but on the other side of the coin. Extremism is generally a sign of immaturity, and at least in terms of political development you are still very immature. I hope that one day you come to lean more towards the center.

Democrats wouldn't run the country into the ground if they took office.

Your opinion.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:52:13 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:27:36 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Hatred is one of, if not the, strongest level of dislike. The fact that you hate the Rep Party in every area calls into question your logic, reasoning, understanding, ability to successfully apply critical thinking and more.

If you seriously have areas in your life, even just one area, in which you can't find a single positive component, with all due respect, the problem is most likely with oneself, not the outside influence. Statistically speaking, the odds of hating every aspect of an entire area of influence in your life, especially one so large and influential, are incalculable. Not to mention the destruction that would be done to your body, health and well-being due to the responses your body exhibits when the emotion of hatred is triggered.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running?

The American political system, on all levels, was designed for all Americans, with some exceptions, to have the ability of obtaining the highest office; by the people, for the people. Ulysses S. Grant and Dwight D. Eisenhower both had no political experience and never held office, with others having so little experience it was no different.

Also, nice job attacking him for knowing the Old Testament and believing in its messages, whether you agree with them or not; after all, I'm sure when we get down to Trump, you're going to go after him for some Muslim stuff...how funny will that be when I'm right?

Dear Donald Trump, [...] Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, [...] but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? [...]Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? [...] The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again.

Border wall is a small part of illegal immigration which needs to be addressed quickly, Trump chose this as it brought up illegal immigration AND set him up to boast his great business aptitude; smart move actually. MUSLIMS! That didn't take long. Generalization of Muslims? Like what? He persecuted Islam? When? He has not been antagonistic, displayed ill-treatment, or committed/suggested violent acts against Islam as a whole.

Could you provide a quantitative figure to define the ambiguous "very very very few" please? Contrary to your statement, all polls and intelligence releases I have seen, place the percentage of Islam followers radicalized at 15% - 35% of the population.

Although "stopping all Muslim refugees and travelers from entrance to the U.S. until we are able to successfully and confidently vet them." was a poor choice of wording; even for a person like me who is tired of the PC culture, all national security forces including intelligence departments agree with Trump and have voiced this including supporting evidence in security briefings.

Your statements about France and their gun restrictions are wrong and lack study. The Paris attack was not a freak incident. These terrorist plots and actions are being stopped before they occur, damage minimized, or missed with disastrous consequences on a daily basis around the world and are increasing in numbers. Since early 2014, over 17 ISIS plots have been uncovered in the U.S. alone. There are also investigations in progress within all 50 states. When fully listed, the number of uncovered, deterred and successful ISIS terror plots in the U.S. alone is staggering. So unless your definition of "freak incident" means happening on a regular basis, you're wrong.

[...] Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions [...] This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Racists? Come on man, really? When did honest dialog become the definition of racism and discrimination? No, it is not insane. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. So how is "this" insanity?

Wanting to perform the federal government's most basic and important duty of protecting the citizens and it's interests has nothing to do with a regression of tolerance. Hatred and prejudice by Americans toward "certain groups" is false; if we had said hatred and prejudice, we would continually display this for decades as opposed to reality in which Americans are displaying concern and fear; trying to get a functional and trustworthy plan-of-action to protect our families and freedoms from terror.

Equal? Don't be ambiguous, explain what "Equal" defines as in your thought process above. So are you saying that you are equivalent to Hitler, Saddam, ISIS terrorists, etc.? In what ways are you equal? The conclusion eludes you because you cannot answer a question based on falsity. Example: Why do armadillos eat so many Suns every day? There is no answer because it's not true right?

I will respond to the remainder of your points in an additional post.

You have a good sense of humor. You're right though, hatred is a bit of a strong word. More like distrust and zero likeability. If you actually wanted to do a debate over our stupid polarized politics, I would be more than happy to.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:53:29 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/15/2015 2:27:36 PM, MakeSensePeopleDont wrote:
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Hatred is one of, if not the, strongest level of dislike. The fact that you hate the Rep Party in every area calls into question your logic, reasoning, understanding, ability to successfully apply critical thinking and more.

If you seriously have areas in your life, even just one area, in which you can't find a single positive component, with all due respect, the problem is most likely with oneself, not the outside influence. Statistically speaking, the odds of hating every aspect of an entire area of influence in your life, especially one so large and influential, are incalculable. Not to mention the destruction that would be done to your body, health and well-being due to the responses your body exhibits when the emotion of hatred is triggered.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running?

The American political system, on all levels, was designed for all Americans, with some exceptions, to have the ability of obtaining the highest office; by the people, for the people. Ulysses S. Grant and Dwight D. Eisenhower both had no political experience and never held office, with others having so little experience it was no different.

Also, nice job attacking him for knowing the Old Testament and believing in its messages, whether you agree with them or not; after all, I'm sure when we get down to Trump, you're going to go after him for some Muslim stuff...how funny will that be when I'm right?

Dear Donald Trump, [...] Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, [...] but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? [...]Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? [...] The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again.

Border wall is a small part of illegal immigration which needs to be addressed quickly, Trump chose this as it brought up illegal immigration AND set him up to boast his great business aptitude; smart move actually. MUSLIMS! That didn't take long. Generalization of Muslims? Like what? He persecuted Islam? When? He has not been antagonistic, displayed ill-treatment, or committed/suggested violent acts against Islam as a whole.

Could you provide a quantitative figure to define the ambiguous "very very very few" please? Contrary to your statement, all polls and intelligence releases I have seen, place the percentage of Islam followers radicalized at 15% - 35% of the population.

Although "stopping all Muslim refugees and travelers from entrance to the U.S. until we are able to successfully and confidently vet them." was a poor choice of wording; even for a person like me who is tired of the PC culture, all national security forces including intelligence departments agree with Trump and have voiced this including supporting evidence in security briefings.

Your statements about France and their gun restrictions are wrong and lack study. The Paris attack was not a freak incident. These terrorist plots and actions are being stopped before they occur, damage minimized, or missed with disastrous consequences on a daily basis around the world and are increasing in numbers. Since early 2014, over 17 ISIS plots have been uncovered in the U.S. alone. There are also investigations in progress within all 50 states. When fully listed, the number of uncovered, deterred and successful ISIS terror plots in the U.S. alone is staggering. So unless your definition of "freak incident" means happening on a regular basis, you're wrong.

[...] Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions [...] This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Racists? Come on man, really? When did honest dialog become the definition of racism and discrimination? No, it is not insane. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. So how is "this" insanity?

Wanting to perform the federal government's most basic and important duty of protecting the citizens and it's interests has nothing to do with a regression of tolerance. Hatred and prejudice by Americans toward "certain groups" is false; if we had said hatred and prejudice, we would continually display this for decades as opposed to reality in which Americans are displaying concern and fear; trying to get a functional and trustworthy plan-of-action to protect our families and freedoms from terror.

Equal? Don't be ambiguous, explain what "Equal" defines as in your thought process above. So are you saying that you are equivalent to Hitler, Saddam, ISIS terrorists, etc.? In what ways are you equal? The conclusion eludes you because you cannot answer a question based on falsity. Example: Why do armadillos eat so many Suns every day? There is no answer because it's not true right?

I will respond to the remainder of your points in an additional post.

When did I attack Ben Carson's "knowledge of the Old Testament"
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
MakeSensePeopleDont
Posts: 1,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:10:19 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? [..]I don't know what makes you guys deny facts [..]know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence.

First it was global cooling; a bit later, data showed a trend of temperature increases. Next was global warming, and the ice caps were melting, people would drown, animals would go extinct, etc. Then data showed a trend of cooling, and satellite photos gave visual proof the ice caps were growing. Now climate change is used. Question for you: scientifically and mathematically speaking; what is the definition of climate change?

Additionally, the climate of Earth is on a cyclical pattern, each cycle lasting approximately 100,000 years with smaller cycles occurring at varying cyclical intervals between 5,000 and 90,000 years. We don't have enough data to fully nail this down; however, we also do not have even close to enough data to state climate change is occurring in an unusual fashion. Instead, the computer driven models used for decades now to predict climate patterns globally is terrible. We have so little data to create the software models from that after running trillions of simulations, the models cannot replicate the same pattern twice more than a handful of times. Each time a new model has been created, it says the planet will basically eat itself within 25-50 years. Each calendar year benchmark we cross within the simulation, we compare the model to true data and they are light years apart. Out come the scientists telling us the model was wrong but now they have it right with the new one, again and again and again. What was the definition of insanity again?

Also, as recently as around the year 2,000; weren't the ice caps supposed to be gone by 2012ish, flooding like 60% of the world, killing off most of humanity? Hmmm did I sleep through all this mass death? Do you have new beach front property?

Empirical data -- Data gained through observation and experimentation
Tangible data -- Data you can touch, feel, or easily see

Where is this data hidden?

Why would educated individuals question what is presently known as unquestionable "FACTS"? Well, if we didn't question "FACTS", the world would still be flat, the universe would still revolve around the sun, Hurricanes would spawn due to us angering the gods, volcanic eruptions would still be halted by sacrificing virgins, witches and wizards would still be turning everyone into newts, zeppelins would still be the vehicles of the future; plagues, viruses, bacterial infections and more would not be due to microscopic organisms cured by proper medical treatments, but instead, would be sent by the gods to punish or smite humanity, with prayer and religious devotion being the only way to stop it, etc..

Hey, if you do believe "climate change" is a real, man-made threat to existence, and I do not agree or disagree with either side on this one, but am simply waiting for further, trusting data and research. Why is everyone hammering on Americans so hard instead of turning those resources in the direction of real abusers such as China?

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen!

Not true my friend, allow me the opportunity to elaborate on those items for you:

1) End Social Security -- Yes, Repubs do want to end this system, it's an absolute failure at this point and unsustainable in the short term. However, they also want to replace it with a modernized system which consists of each citizen having their own bank account. This type of system would allow citizens more control and oversight of their own funds. Currently, Social Security is a trust fund system in which all contributions taken from each check is stuffed into a "lockbox" with everyone else.

2) Eliminate Medicare / Medicaid -- True again, however, They wish to replace it with a version of cradle-to-grave savings accounts you build from starting your first job. Again, allowing each citizen to have much more control of all and oversight on their end. These systems are not sustainable either, loosing millions each year.

3) Privatize healthcare -- Well, technically it still is a private system, heavily subsidized by the tax payers., They want this because in it's lifetime within the private sector, the Healthcare industry grew to account for 1/6 of the U.S. GDP and economy. A privatized system also led to the U.S. being the most medically advanced nation in the world.

Additionally, there has yet to be a detailed financial report released that outlines a proposal on how government healthcare would be solvent; in fact, nobody has come even remotely close to covering expenses with any plans. The only option ever mentioned that would cover public healthcare in the U.S., was to eliminate all other entitlement programs, (siphoning those funds to healthcare) programs which cost tax payers approximately $2.34 Trillion in 2013 and still rising. For understanding, in 2013, tax revenue by the federal government totaled $2.77 Trillion dollars, meaning 84.5% of total revenue for the federal government was spent on direct handouts.

So how with the government pay for a single payer healthcare system? The U.S. is not alone in this conflict today. In fact, as we speak, all but 2 of the nations globally, who employ a public healthcare system, are projected within the next decade to no longer be able to afford this style system. These nations are scrambling for a solution; France attempted to tax the rich at 70%+ and shot themselves in the foot even harder. It is mathematically impossible.
XVIII
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 7:26:12 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

As a conservative I ABSOLUTELY agree with everything you mention. However, there are many Republicans throughout the past 3-4 years that aren't ignorant as you describe. The Republicans off the top of my head are: Arnold Schwarzenegger (Republican governor of California) , Rick Snyder (Republican governor of Michigan), as well as John Kasich (Republican governor of Ohio). All of these people have shown contempt towards the current Republican party especially in Climate change and medicare/medicaid/healthcare.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:10:19 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm starting to think the GOP would be much better off if it split into 2. Set the far right candidates off to the side, and the moderates and sensible conservatives can form together to form a decent party. Right now, the GOP base is shrinking every year, because the rest of America only hears from the crazy far right candidates, not the ones with actual good ideas that will attract new voters. There are good conservatives in the GOP but we don't hear from them.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
NewLifeChristian
Posts: 1,236
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:21:24 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 12/14/2015 3:52:15 AM, TheProphett wrote:
I've had enough. No really, this isn't just some regular post about the moronic sh!t the Republicans do, I'm actually stating my total hatred and repulsion towards the Republican Party; in its entirety. Let's start out with the candidates, then address the horrible establishment as a whole.

Dear Ben Carson, remind me again in what amendment is the right for turtles to run for a presidency defined? Thought so. On a more political note, why are you running? You have to be educated on even the most basic matters of foreign affairs and nation running by advisers, and you still fail to present the facts and truths of the world around us every, single, time you speak or a word leaves your mouth. Seemingly totally and utterly ignorant of the first amendment (freedom of religion), you think it is okay to exert prejudice upon entire ethnic groups because of some acts of the few. If this is what voters want nowadays, then America is no longer as great a country as it is made out to be. If our people have nothing but hate and prejudice in their minds and hearts, then who are we to lead others on the international stage? Finally, you should not be considered, even for the SLIGHTEST INFINITESIMAL SECOND, to become president. Heck, you are even ignorant of science and PROVEN history!!!!

Dear Donald Trump, despite being born a millionaire and educated in a very esteemed private school in your childhood, you are a complete moron and unintelligent. The way you talk, they way you describe issues around you; your words and style of speech seems to be an appeal to idiocy. No, I am telling the truth! Your comments about the border wall, your generalization of Muslims, and even the way you talk about the most simple policies that affect our nation; all of it sounds like it is coming from the mind of a two year old, with a voice of an arrogant rich billionaire. Despite my short history on this Earth, I have almost never heard of someone more stupid and devoted to destroying everything America stands for than YOU. Freedom of religion, throw it away. EVERY other religion in the entire world is fine, but you persecute a specific religion (Islam) based upon the actions of very very very few. How ignorant does one have to be to make this generalized assertion? Every Sunday morning, when your comments or interviews appear on programs such as Face The Nation or Meet The Press, you make me spit my coffee out. In the wake of the Paris terror attack, you said that the citizens in the audience should have been armed. Do you realize that France is one of the best countries in the world in gun violence, purely because they have greater restrictions on guns? Implying that MORE guns be made available will only increase the yearly death toll by guns. The Paris attack was a freak incident, and something like that should never happen again. However, commonplace reasoning and basic logic seems to evade you whenever you attempt to call upon it. You could be one of the worst stains on politics in American History, and I hope that this election is where your fraudulent career in politics ends. Good riddance Mr Trump.

These are the two front runners that I feel I have the most hatred for. Both are racists and discriminatory towards certain religions, and somehow they appeal to the people of AMERICA. This is insane, and I am ashamed of how far we have stepped back in terms of tolerance and acceptance of all races and religions. For God's sake people, everyone is EQUAL. How can people, way over here, the fighting oceans away, have so much stored hatred and prejudice towards certain groups? That conclusion seems to elude me.

Now, to address the Republican party as a whole. Who knew that there were people in the world who still denied climate change? EVERY PARTY in the entire world, no matter how far on each side of the spectrum, even the right wing parties, acknowledge that climate change is a real problem, its main perpetrator is man, and it needs to be curbed and stopped as much as possible to preserve the planet for our future generations. I don't know what makes you guys deny facts, but it really needs to stop. A lot of Republicans have Ivy League educations, or at least educations from reputable colleges, so must therefore know better than to question the FACTS presented by TANGIBLE and EMPIRICAL evidence. This isn't some international conspiracy theory with scientists at the helm, it is just a real problem that poses a threat to the world!

Fun fact, some republicans want to eliminate Social Security, medicare/medicaid, and privatize healthcare!!!!! Better yet, they promise tax cuts, and these things are the systems that the republicans want to abolish to make this happen! Insane. When I am 80, I want to be able to have a healthy life, and at least live for ten more years after that. Why would anyone want to remove these integral parts of our community?

It's late at night, I am tired, and this is just a list I made of some of the stupid things I think are moronic (whatever that means). End rant.
Next time you call a Republican hateful or a bigot, look back at this post.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss