Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Is Obama practicing taqiyya on the U.S.?

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:55:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Is Obama a Muslim practicing taqiyya on the U.S. in a silent jihadist movement? I ask because the shahada(ONo God but Allah) is on his ring.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:28:57 AM
At 12/14/2015 6:23:07 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
*facepalm*

Then tell me what is on his ring. I even blew up videos of him to make sure, and it looks identical to a certain Shahada ring I looked up on the net. So I don't want to hear that the images are blurry, etc. My images are clear. It's the same ring. The only serious challebge I've seen so far is sopes.com who is well known for having a political agenda in defense of Liberals
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:33:53 AM
At 12/15/2015 2:28:57 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
*facepalm*

Then tell me what is on his ring. I even blew up videos of him to make sure, and it looks identical to a certain Shahada ring I looked up on the net. So I don't want to hear that the images are blurry, etc. My images are clear. It's the same ring. The only serious challebge I've seen so far is sopes.com who is well known for having a political agenda in defense of Liberals

Here's a close up of his ring: http://blackquillandink.com...

Even if we assume those lines are Arabic, it's barely legible, roughly saying "No God but Allah", which isn't even the full Shahada, just a declaration of monotheism. Allah is merely the Arabic name for God, read the Bible in Arabic and they'll use Allah. Just like how Latin uses the word Deus, and Pourtugese uses the word Dios, Arabic uses the word Allah in regards to God.

And this makes sense since he's a Christian, Christianity is monothestic. Hence, wouldn't it make sense to say something like that?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:48:14 AM
At 12/15/2015 2:33:53 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/15/2015 2:28:57 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
*facepalm*

Here's a close up of his ring: http://blackquillandink.com...

Even if we assume those lines are Arabic, it's barely legible, roughly saying "No God but Allah", which isn't even the full Shahada, just a declaration of monotheism. Allah is merely the Arabic name for God, read the Bible in Arabic and they'll use Allah. Just like how Latin uses the word Deus, and Pourtugese uses the word Dios, Arabic uses the word Allah in regards to God.

And this makes sense since he's a Christian, Christianity is monothestic. Hence, wouldn't it make sense to say something like that?

I have a High definition tv. Still paused. It's identical to the shahada ring. There is zero blur. None.