Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

To people who don't like military interventio

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.
:) nac
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:41:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 4:42:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 5:14:44 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.

The biggest question of military intervention is whether or not said intervention is necessary to maintain our freedoms. Each individual case of US military intervention varies, of course. Some are necessary while others aren't.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 6:29:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 5:14:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.

The biggest question of military intervention is whether or not said intervention is necessary to maintain our freedoms. Each individual case of US military intervention varies, of course. Some are necessary while others aren't.

Your argument is invalid, because your mom is a vocal minority who is ungrateful for all of the freedoms fighting resource wars has brought us.
:) nac
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 2:00:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
America fighting in the Middle East does nothing to protect freedoms in the USA. ISIS, Asad, or any other middle eastern country does not threaten America's freedoms. The response to ISIS will destroy more freedoms. Let's fight those that really threaten Liberty.

Responding to 9/11 should have been finished a decade ago.

People liberated by American fighting men want a different type authoritarian leader.

Communication, freedom of movement, and free trade are a better solution.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2015 11:16:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/15/2015 6:29:26 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 12/15/2015 5:14:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The biggest question of military intervention is whether or not said intervention is necessary to maintain our freedoms. Each individual case of US military intervention varies, of course. Some are necessary while others aren't.

Your argument is invalid, because your mom is a vocal minority who is ungrateful for all of the freedoms fighting resource wars has brought us.

At this point no one's going to take you seriously.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
NestorTheZizek
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:20:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.


Never has America fought for freedom. Every war in the Middle East has been to assist in the establishment of a central banking system. In Afghanistan heroin production went up, in other wars they fight to protect the 1%, but notice how it's always the people who's freedoms are being fought for, always get lied to and sent off to fight?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:27:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/25/2016 2:20:46 PM, NestorTheZizek wrote:
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.


Never has America fought for freedom. Every war in the Middle East has been to assist in the establishment of a central banking system. In Afghanistan heroin production went up, in other wars they fight to protect the 1%, but notice how it's always the people who's freedoms are being fought for, always get lied to and sent off to fight?

As one who rode the convoys in Ramadi:

This post about a central bank is fvcking retarded. Go back to man never landed on tj moon conspiracy.

To the OP: you are 16? Fvck off. You don't know a damn thing.

We went to AFghan because we had too... And have stayed 14 years too long.
Iraq we made a mistake for the right thing to do but wrong reason. And stayed 8 years too long.
NestorTheZizek
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:34:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
As one who rode the convoys in Ramadi:

This post about a central bank is fvcking retarded.

Funny then that after the war in Syria, immediately, a central bank was established. And in Iraq. Isn't that... ironic? well timed almost
To the OP: you are 16? Fvck off. You don't know a damn thing.

I obviously know more than you and a little more about logical thought. You've been lied to. Your government doesn't care about you, nor does it care about your freedoms. It's an establishment aimed at pushing a certain economic narrative and it isn't the freedom of its own people

I'm defending you. You've been used by the US government, and you're angry at me? War is, and always has been, lower and middle classes children being sent off to protect the upper class' property

We went to AFghan because we had too... And have stayed 14 years too long.
You went to Afghanistan (the wrong country by the way, it turned out Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan, didn't it?) because the US government had set up the Taliban and they had gotten too powerful, so they decided to take them down and support the production of Opium in the area

I would apologise to you on behalf of the government if I could, but it would be empty, because they are unapologetic liars

Iraq we made a mistake for the right thing to do but wrong reason. And stayed 8 years too long.
You went to Iraq because the US, again, were displeased with a dictatorship they had established and had financial interests and a narrative to push on the people of Iraq, a country torn apart, due, in no small part, to the US government
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:40:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 12/15/2015 4:32:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
A very vocal minority of people don't like it when America sends troops down to the Middle East to fight for freedom and resources--but mostly freedom. However, they should remember that they're only able to vocally express their worthless opinions because of historical wars in which soldiers fought for our freedom, and therefore none of their concerns about military intervention should be listened to. Just put your hands over your ears and say blah blah blah.

Wow. You really put me in my place, didn't you.

OK, from now on, its blind support for any moronic military misadventure regardless of the costs in dollars or life.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 2:46:06 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/25/2016 2:34:10 PM, NestorTheZizek wrote:
As one who rode the convoys in Ramadi:

This post about a central bank is fvcking retarded.

Funny then that after the war in Syria, immediately, a central bank was established. And in Iraq. Isn't that... ironic? well timed almost
To the OP: you are 16? Fvck off. You don't know a damn thing.

I obviously know more than you and a little more about logical thought. You've been lied to. Your government doesn't care about you, nor does it care about your freedoms. It's an establishment aimed at pushing a certain economic narrative and it isn't the freedom of its own people

I'm defending you. You've been used by the US government, and you're angry at me? War is, and always has been, lower and middle classes children being sent off to protect the upper class' property

We went to AFghan because we had too... And have stayed 14 years too long.
You went to Afghanistan (the wrong country by the way, it turned out Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan, didn't it?) because the US government had set up the Taliban and they had gotten too powerful, so they decided to take them down and support the production of Opium in the area

I would apologise to you on behalf of the government if I could, but it would be empty, because they are unapologetic liars

Iraq we made a mistake for the right thing to do but wrong reason. And stayed 8 years too long.
You went to Iraq because the US, again, were displeased with a dictatorship they had established and had financial interests and a narrative to push on the people of Iraq, a country torn apart, due, in no small part, to the US government

No we had to destroy bases in Afghanistan, not the taliban.

Iraq was legal based on 11 UN violations, including continual painting of our and British air craft which is a technical act of war. The wmd stuff is bunk. I was already enlisted when the Middle East broke out, fighting a losing war in Panama called the war on drugs.

Is there a certain corporatist element to your proclamations with a shred of credibility? Yes. Is it contingent on the central banking system in the direction it seems (I could be wrong) you are alleging? I contend not.

The OP means the original poster. They are 16 and know not what they speak. That's who I said fvck off too, not you.