Jump to topic:

Non-Muslims, Arabian Peninsula, Globalization

AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2015 7:10:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jews and Christians: Ibn Shihab says the Mohammed said, "Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula." Muwatta" Malik 44.5.18

"Umar ibn al-Khattab [the caliph] searched for information until he was absolutely convinced that Mohammed said, "Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula.," and he therefore expelled the Jews from Khaybar." Muwatta" Malik 44.5.18

"Umar ibn-al-Khattab expelled the Jews from Najran [in Yemen], and Fadak [30 miles from Medina]. When the Jews of Khaybar left, they did not take nay fruit or land. The Jews of Fadak took half the fruit and land, because Mohammed made a settlement with them for that. Muwatta" Malik 44.5.19
Non-Muslims are not allowed in the Arabian Peninsula. And as direct result these sound Hadiths are forsaken by Arab Monarchs. Globalization has ruined the peninsula. Even Mekkah is affected. I do not hate Jews or Christians but the Arabian Peninsula is the most sacred place on Earth for Muslims and our prophet commanded it. The Quran frequntly Sta
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:26:55 AM
At 12/19/2015 7:10:14 PM, AbuJarir wrote:
Jews and Christians: Ibn Shihab says the Mohammed said, "Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula." Muwatta" Malik 44.5.18

"Umar ibn al-Khattab [the caliph] searched for information until he was absolutely convinced that Mohammed said, "Two deens shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula.," and he therefore expelled the Jews from Khaybar." Muwatta" Malik 44.5.18

"Umar ibn-al-Khattab expelled the Jews from Najran [in Yemen], and Fadak [30 miles from Medina]. When the Jews of Khaybar left, they did not take nay fruit or land. The Jews of Fadak took half the fruit and land, because Mohammed made a settlement with them for that. Muwatta" Malik 44.5.19
Non-Muslims are not allowed in the Arabian Peninsula. And as direct result these sound Hadiths are forsaken by Arab Monarchs. Globalization has ruined the peninsula. Even Mekkah is affected. I do not hate Jews or Christians but the Arabian Peninsula is the most sacred place on Earth for Muslims and our prophet commanded it. The Quran frequntly Sta

Why should we allow you in the rest of he world that is not Muslim and you not allow us in your lands? If you don't want us there then don't come to Europe or North America. Your religion is not compatible with western values.
AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:37:38 AM
lotsoffun I dont have a problem with christians or jews in Islamic lands. Just forieng military intervention and troop placement. However non-muslim must never be allowed in The Arabian Peninsula. You should let us as we let you, Look at Andalus it was home to Muslims,Jews, and Christians our values shouldn't that's a contradiction of freedom of speech and it is a sin for Muslims to vote or run for any public office or work for the non-islamic government in which the Muslims live in Muslims must keep firmly to each other and try to avoid others of diffrent faiths in non-islamic countries.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:46:02 AM
At 12/20/2015 3:37:38 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
lotsoffun I dont have a problem with christians or jews in Islamic lands. Just forieng military intervention and troop placement. However non-muslim must never be allowed in The Arabian Peninsula. You should let us as we let you, Look at Andalus it was home to Muslims,Jews, and Christians our values shouldn't that's a contradiction of freedom of speech and it is a sin for Muslims to vote or run for any public office or work for the non-islamic government in which the Muslims live in Muslims must keep firmly to each other and try to avoid others of diffrent faiths in non-islamic countries.

I agree with you about the foreign military intervention. Unfortunately, even the west is controlled by the bankers or Illuminati if you wish. They control the money supply and call the shots. That is our shame. Religion is supposed to be about human beings, not separate them from each other. If your religion teaches you this, then it is a false religion. Do not feel picked on, because even though I was brought up in christianity, I don't believe in it or practice it and I've had my personal battles with it. My battle with Islam is social, not personal. I have Muslim friends, even a couple of practicing ones. They live in the west and are very grateful to be here. No God would separate human beings with religious dogma.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 6:24:09 AM
At 12/19/2015 7:10:14 PM, AbuJarir wrote:

- The "Arabian Peninsula" is a mistranslation. The original version says: "Jazirat al-'Arab (the Island of the Arabs)", which was then known to refer to Hijaz (Medina & Mecca). The designation Peninsula to refer to the entire region of Hijaz, Yemen, Uman, Bahrain, Najd... is a recent one.

- 'Umar (ra) only expelled them AFTER they assaulted 'Abdullah Ibn 'Umar. The Prophet (pbuh) warned the Jews of Khaybar that they will eventually violate their treaty, & once they do, they will be expelled. 'Umar was eventually going to expel them, he was just waiting for them to do something stupid, so he can have a just cause for expelling them.

"Umar ibn-al-Khattab expelled the Jews from Najran [in Yemen],

- Yemen is not part of "Jazirat al-'Arab". Yes, because they violated their treaty there as well. He didn't expel the Christians of Najran, because they kept their treaty.

and Fadak [30 miles from Medina].

- Same idea.

Non-Muslims are not allowed in the Arabian Peninsula.

- They were always allowed there. The only region they aren't allowed in is the Hijaz, aka Jazirat al-'Arab, in which they can not stay more than 3 days. This figures in the standard contract of Jizyah, which 'Umar (ra) himself drafted.

And as direct result these sound Hadiths are forsaken by Arab Monarchs.

- Not in the slightest.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2015 4:01:46 AM
At 12/21/2015 12:47:11 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
The western influnce of the kafir on our lands is bad.

The Muslim (you are non believers to other faiths) influence on Europe is greatly harming their lands.