Jump to topic:

The west & Islam, The Two Camps

AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:17:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The west & Islam are two very diffrent camps may as well be two diffrent worlds. The Prophet Muhammad(SAAWS) said "There two camps that of the believers and that of disbelivers" I believe he also said they shouldn't come into contact either. So I strongly believe that the west should not be involved in Islamic affairs and Democracy,Communism, and other ideologies should stay in the west and I also believe Shari'ah should stay in Islamic lands and the two should never mix like oil and water the Islamic lands flourished under Islam and the west flourishes under diffrent systems and neither should be forced this is the Sunnah(Tradition) of Muhammad (SAAWS).
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:20:57 AM
At 12/20/2015 2:17:37 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
The west & Islam are two very diffrent camps may as well be two diffrent worlds. The Prophet Muhammad(SAAWS) said "There two camps that of the believers and that of disbelivers" I believe he also said they shouldn't come into contact either. So I strongly believe that the west should not be involved in Islamic affairs and Democracy,Communism, and other ideologies should stay in the west and I also believe Shari'ah should stay in Islamic lands and the two should never mix like oil and water the Islamic lands flourished under Islam and the west flourishes under diffrent systems and neither should be forced this is the Sunnah(Tradition) of Muhammad (SAAWS).

I would be very happy to leave the Islamic world alone.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:37:01 AM
At 12/20/2015 2:17:37 AM, AbuJarir wrote:

I think that Muslims should stay in the lands they previously conquered and not come to the west unless they fully accept our ways. We should be far more insistent that we won't accept their beliefs intruding on our way of life. they have to accept that they are just another religion to be practiced in private - nothing more. In turn, we should leave them to themselves, with the exception of Israel which should always be accepted as one of us, a democracy.
AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 2:44:55 AM
@lsoffun I agree and disagree with some of your points. The west shouldn't force assimilation nor should minorties force their beliefs onto westerners. They should each be puritans to each other ignoring one another.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:21:01 AM
At 12/20/2015 2:44:55 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
@lsoffun I agree and disagree with some of your points. The west shouldn't force assimilation nor should minorties force their beliefs onto westerners. They should each be puritans to each other ignoring one another.

The problem is that Islam believes in theocracies. Christianity does not, at this point in history. this is where the incompatibility exists.There are many Muslims who are social Muslims just as there are many social Christians. In other words, neither are particularly religious. These two groups can co exist. The religious types can't.
AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:26:09 AM
At 12/20/2015 3:21:01 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

The problem is that Islam believes in theocracies. Christianity does not, at this point in history. this is where the incompatibility exists.There are many Muslims who are social Muslims just as there are many social Christians. In other words, neither are particularly religious. These two groups can co exist. The religious types can't.

Im very religious I pray five times a day I read the Quran and fast. And I dont bother non-Muslims and Muslims who force their belifs are misguided. Pleas look up Muhammad (SAAWS)'s Migration to Medina the constituion of Medina and his migration Abyssinia/Axum these are how non-islamic lands should be.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:31:14 AM
At 12/20/2015 3:26:09 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
At 12/20/2015 3:21:01 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Im very religious I pray five times a day I read the Quran and fast. And I dont bother non-Muslims and Muslims who force their belifs are misguided. Pleas look up Muhammad (SAAWS)'s Migration to Medina the constituion of Medina and his migration Abyssinia/Axum these are how non-islamic lands should be.

Only non Islamic countries can decide how they should be. Islam, Mohamed or the Koran have nothing to do with it. It's not Islam's business.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 3:48:03 AM
At 12/20/2015 3:40:17 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
What do you mean?

Pleas look up Muhammad (SAAWS)'s Migration to Medina the constituion of Medina and his migration Abyssinia/Axum these are how non-islamic lands should be.

You stated the above. I took it literally.
AbuJarir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 4:34:20 AM
At 12/20/2015 3:48:03 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 12/20/2015 3:40:17 AM, AbuJarir wrote:
What do you mean?

Pleas look up Muhammad (SAAWS)'s Migration to Medina the constituion of Medina and his migration Abyssinia/Axum these are how non-islamic lands should be.

You stated the above. I took it literally.

Oh sorry bad typo, I meant muslims in non-islamic lands