Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

contry hanging kids will have nukes

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 11:41:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
sky news reports iran is going to have nukes despite their caution as follows:

Foreign affairs editor Tim Marshall said: "Several think-tanks have come to the same conclusion.

"The intelligence agencies are more reluctant to put a time frame on it, and the report itself says having enough enriched Uranium to build the warhead is not the same as building the warhead itself."

its very likely iran should have them very soon iran who is supporting jihad across the world and believe in killing infidels for allah has a justice system killing kids a example is a Execution in Iran, of 16 year old girl, Atefeh for bieng raped by a old guy...!!

the shaura law isnt believing women so any rape victim could be hanged
so many would not place thier main goal as saving the real victims if you like to look at the last gaza war you could see that regardless which side was debated everyone ignored the real victims the gaza citizens even the libs who love hamas

libs vote for a gov that helps its citizens to own homes with low rates protect a gov in gaza that's bringing the war to homes of thier citizens building rockets for jihad instead of home programs for families

TELL LIBS TO SUPPORT ISREALS EFFORT TO LIBERATE GAZA VICTIMS FROM HAMAS GOV

libs vote for a gov that helps its citizens to get good education and playgrounds for kids are protecting a gov in gaza training kids to kill infidels and get women as objects in reward libs protect hamas putting rocket launchers in schools

TELL LIBS TO SUPPORT ISRAELS EFFORT TO LIBERATE GAZA VICTIMS FROM HAMAS GOV

libs request gov to give equal health care to all force gaza victims into hamas gov which is bringing war to hospital after making it its official headquarters

TELL LIBS TO SUPPORT ISREALS EFFORT TO LIBERATE GAZA VICTIMS FROM HAMAS GOV
reply
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 12:32:27 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 11:41:47 AM, banker wrote:
blah blah blah, libs, blah blah

Maybe people would respond if your writing was not one giant run-on sentence with more mistakes than there is proper grammar. If people could understand anything from that clusterf**k of words, then maybe they would take the time to consider your position.

Something tells me this guy doesn't really have a Ph. D.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 1:03:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 12:32:27 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 1/27/2009 11:41:47 AM, banker wrote:
blah blah blah, libs, blah blah

Maybe people would respond if your writing was not one giant run-on sentence with more mistakes than there is proper grammar. If people could understand anything from that clusterf**k of words, then maybe they would take the time to consider your position.

Something tells me this guy doesn't really have a Ph. D.

i like to compliment your grammar
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 1:31:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
How precisely does sending people to confiscate your property constitute liberation? (Israeli "Settlement" on private palestinian property even before the war).

And I suppose libs are liberating businesses with their taxes?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 2:08:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 1:31:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How precisely does sending people to confiscate your property constitute liberation? (Israeli "Settlement" on private palestinian property even before the war).

And I suppose libs are liberating businesses with their taxes?

quoting from a great informative site:

The True Identity of the So-called Palestinians

In this essay I would like to present the true origin and identity of the Arab people commonly known as "Palestinians", and the widespread myths surrounding them. This research is intended to be completely neutral and objective, based on historic and archaeological evidences as well as other documents, including Arab sources, and quoting statements by authoritative Islamic personalities.
There are some modern myths -or more exactly, lies- that we can hear everyday through the mass-media as if they were true, of course, hiding the actual truth. For example, whenever the Temple Mount or Jerusalem are mentioned, it is usually remarked that is "the third holy place for muslims", but why it is never said that is the FIRST Holy Place for Jews? It sounds like an utterly biased information!
In order to make this essay better comprehensible, it will be presented in two units:
·1) Myths and facts concerning the origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians;
·2) Myths and facts regarding Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

www.imninalu.net
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 2:34:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 11:41:47 AM, banker wrote:
sky news reports iran is going to have nukes despite their caution as follows:

Foreign affairs editor Tim Marshall said: "Several think-tanks have come to the same conclusion.

"The intelligence agencies are more reluctant to put a time frame on it, and the report itself says having enough enriched Uranium to build the warhead is not the same as building the warhead itself."

its very likely iran should have them very soon iran who is supporting jihad across the world and believe in killing infidels for allah

I do not know what conservative brand glue you have been sniffing, but Iran does not have nuclear capabilities. Even if they did, they would not use them. Reasons?:

1) Causes a nuclear war which they cannot win.
2) There is kinda a economic crisis so it's kinda expensive.....
3) There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles. Right wingers shout ' Afghanistan, Afghanistan '. However, they smuggled themselves over.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 3:47:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles

You mean supporting those who want to "kill infidels" right? He wasn't accusing Iran of supporting infidels.

Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, and arms Iraqi insurgents, according to US intelligence.

This does not, however, change the fact that Israel too is evil, just as the Nazis were not an excuse for the Soviets :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 3:49:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 2:08:22 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/27/2009 1:31:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How precisely does sending people to confiscate your property constitute liberation? (Israeli "Settlement" on private palestinian property even before the war).

And I suppose libs are liberating businesses with their taxes?

quoting from a great informative site:

The True Identity of the So-called Palestinians

In this essay I would like to present the true origin and identity of the Arab people commonly known as "Palestinians", and the widespread myths surrounding them. This research is intended to be completely neutral and objective, based on historic and archaeological evidences as well as other documents, including Arab sources, and quoting statements by authoritative Islamic personalities.
There are some modern myths -or more exactly, lies- that we can hear everyday through the mass-media as if they were true, of course, hiding the actual truth. For example, whenever the Temple Mount or Jerusalem are mentioned, it is usually remarked that is "the third holy place for muslims", but why it is never said that is the FIRST Holy Place for Jews? It sounds like an utterly biased information!
In order to make this essay better comprehensible, it will be presented in two units:
·1) Myths and facts concerning the origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians;
·2) Myths and facts regarding Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

www.imninalu.net

Exactly what are you smoking? the media always mentions it is a holy place for both in my experience, furthermore, that doesn't address what I've said, which is private property concerns. Something being a holy place does not make it private property.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2009 11:56:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 3:47:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles

You mean supporting those who want to "kill infidels" right? He wasn't accusing Iran of supporting infidels.

Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, and arms Iraqi insurgents, according to US intelligence.

Ha, U.S. intelligence, the epitome of the dogs dinner!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 12:22:00 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 11:56:35 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/27/2009 3:47:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles

You mean supporting those who want to "kill infidels" right? He wasn't accusing Iran of supporting infidels.

Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, and arms Iraqi insurgents, according to US intelligence.

Ha, U.S. intelligence, the epitome of the dogs dinner!

Oh, quit. Just because it manufactures things when it's ordered to manufacture them (which is not the case here or we'd have been at war with Iran right now) doesn't mean it isn't right much of the rest of the time.

Btw, Iran admits to the Hezbollah thing.

http://www.haaretz.com...

Of course, the CIA funds terrorist groups within Iran that oppose the regime there :)

http://www.opednews.com...

The question, of course, is which side is less evil ( we know neither side is that good, see also, taxes :)). And Iran seems to pass there, given the whole "Stone women for premarital sex with no evidence" thing. Tough act to follow :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 12:58:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 12:22:00 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/27/2009 11:56:35 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/27/2009 3:47:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles

You mean supporting those who want to "kill infidels" right? He wasn't accusing Iran of supporting infidels.

Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, and arms Iraqi insurgents, according to US intelligence.

Ha, U.S. intelligence, the epitome of the dogs dinner!

Oh, quit. Just because it manufactures things when it's ordered to manufacture them (which is not the case here or we'd have been at war with Iran right now) doesn't mean it isn't right much of the rest of the time.

Btw, Iran admits to the Hezbollah thing.

http://www.haaretz.com...

Of course, the CIA funds terrorist groups within Iran that oppose the regime there :)

http://www.opednews.com...

The question, of course, is which side is less evil ( we know neither side is that good, see also, taxes :)). And Iran seems to pass there, given the whole "Stone women for premarital sex with no evidence" thing. Tough act to follow :).

CIA funded the Taliban in Afghanistan. The second they beat the reds, they left them. It is basically America's fault for Afghanistan war, 9/11 and subsequently the entire war on terror.

I would say the minimum spent on foreign operations (beside Aghanny and Iraqqy) by the CIA is 1/5 on the U.S. military budget.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 1:10:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 12:58:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/28/2009 12:22:00 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/27/2009 11:56:35 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/27/2009 3:47:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
There is no proof of Iran supporting infediles

You mean supporting those who want to "kill infidels" right? He wasn't accusing Iran of supporting infidels.

Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah, and arms Iraqi insurgents, according to US intelligence.

Ha, U.S. intelligence, the epitome of the dogs dinner!

Oh, quit. Just because it manufactures things when it's ordered to manufacture them (which is not the case here or we'd have been at war with Iran right now) doesn't mean it isn't right much of the rest of the time.

Btw, Iran admits to the Hezbollah thing.

http://www.haaretz.com...

Of course, the CIA funds terrorist groups within Iran that oppose the regime there :)

http://www.opednews.com...

The question, of course, is which side is less evil ( we know neither side is that good, see also, taxes :)). And Iran seems to pass there, given the whole "Stone women for premarital sex with no evidence" thing. Tough act to follow :).

CIA funded the Taliban in Afghanistan. The second they beat the reds, they left them. It is basically America's fault for Afghanistan war, 9/11 and subsequently the entire war on terror.
No, it's basically the Reds' fault for necessitating such.

It is SECONDARILY, not basically, America's fault for not making sure to have a poison-pill solution for the Taliban later :). But that is a "Omg Stupid mistake" sort of "fault," not the moral kind, keep in mind :).


I would say the minimum spent on foreign operations (beside Aghanny and Iraqqy) by the CIA is 1/5 on the U.S. military budget.

Evidence?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 1:29:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 1:10:57 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/28/2009 12:58:47 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

CIA funded the Taliban in Afghanistan. The second they beat the reds, they left them. It is basically America's fault for Afghanistan war, 9/11 and subsequently the entire war on terror.
No, it's basically the Reds' fault for necessitating such.

It is SECONDARILY, not basically, America's fault for not making sure to have a poison-pill solution for the Taliban later :). But that is a "Omg Stupid mistake" sort of "fault," not the moral kind, keep in mind :).

America was willing to combat any soviet attack on any nation. They felt a fundamentalist fighting force, which strongly opposed communism, was needed. They were willing to supply them with STINGER missile systems to take down the aircraft, but, when the war ended, everyone ignored them.

If you have watched the movie Charlie Wilson#'s War (thoroughly recommended ), at the very end, he tries to negotiate a $1 million plan for Afghanistan schools. They ignore this and call it stupid, after lashing out $1 billion on the war. In doing so, they let Osama Bin Laden and Taliban seize control and later they came to clean up the mess, ten years late.

They attribute 9/11 as the plan of Crazed Fundamentalist, but in the end America was the source of the problem.

A quote from Charlie Wilson:
"These things happened and they were glorious. But we @#$! up the end game."

The story of the Zen Master:
"A boy is given a horse on his 14th birthday. Everyone in the village says, "Oh how wonderful." But a Zen master who lives in the village says, "we shall see." The boy falls off the horse and breaks his foot. Everyone in the village says, "Oh how awful." The Zen master says, "We shall see." The village is thrown into war and all the young men have to go to war. But, because of the broken foot, the boy stays behind. Everyone says, "Oh, how wonderful." The Zen master says, "We shall see."


I would say the minimum spent on foreign operations (beside Aghanny and Iraqqy) by the CIA is 1/5 on the U.S. military budget.

Evidence?

Well, it was kind of a joke.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 1:39:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
but in the end America was the source of the problem.
Nothing you said established this.

The Soviets were the source of the problem, without them there would be no need to fund people to fight the Soviets.

America simply failed to deal with the problem adequately. This does not make them a source.

Don't have access to too many movies, but, that doesn't change the fact that funding a school IS stupid with most possible curricula, and I await accessible evidence that the curricula of this one would have been a good anti- Taliban investment :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 1:52:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 1:39:03 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
but in the end America was the source of the problem.
Nothing you said established this.

The Soviets were the source of the problem, without them there would be no need to fund people to fight the Soviets.
True, but the Soviets were merely one source.

America simply failed to deal with the problem adequately. This does not make them a source.

Actually, it does. There is usually more than one source to all major events. America not dealing with the problem adequately made them a source.

Don't have access to too many movies, but, that doesn't change the fact that funding a school IS stupid with most possible curricula, and I await accessible evidence that the curricula of this one would have been a good anti- Taliban investment :)

The education of young men under the Taliban regime was one of pure fundamentalism. If a schooling system were established, their would have been a chance the Taliban's numbers would be significantly less today. They would of been given a proper education, be able to get a proper job, and thus would have not joined the Taliban.

It's quite obvious 1st world countries with established schooling systems have a stable government and political system. 3rd world countries have fundamentalism due to the fact they receive no education other than a religion. They cannot perceive the argument to anything else this way.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 1:58:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 1:52:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/28/2009 1:39:03 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
but in the end America was the source of the problem.
Nothing you said established this.

The Soviets were the source of the problem, without them there would be no need to fund people to fight the Soviets.
True, but the Soviets were merely one source.

America simply failed to deal with the problem adequately. This does not make them a source.

Actually, it does. There is usually more than one source to all major events. America not dealing with the problem adequately made them a source.

The term "Source" means "Where it came from." Where it originated. There can only be one "source."

I fail to stop a volcano from erupting, does that make me the source of the volcano?


Don't have access to too many movies, but, that doesn't change the fact that funding a school IS stupid with most possible curricula, and I await accessible evidence that the curricula of this one would have been a good anti- Taliban investment :)

The education of young men under the Taliban regime was one of pure fundamentalism. If a schooling system were established, their would have been a chance the Taliban's numbers would be significantly less today. They would of been given a proper education, be able to get a proper job, and thus would have not joined the Taliban.
Education =/= magic, as you seem to think it does. What sort of teachers, what sort of schooling system, what are you going to use to stop the fundamentalist education from beating out yours, where's it all coming from, how the hell are you supposed to pull it off for 1 million dollars?


It's quite obvious 1st world countries with established schooling systems have a stable government and political system.
ROFL.
Sorry, when it causes an economic crash every 20 years or so at least, and requires repeated reforms even more often just to prevent people from realizing reality and making it collapse, it's not "stable." A house of cards has limits to how high you can stack it, even if, like first world countries, you're good at stacking them.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 2:11:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 1:58:58 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

The term "Source" means "Where it came from." Where it originated. There can only be one "source."

I fail to stop a volcano from erupting, does that make me the source of the volcano?

Using volcano's is taking it out of context. Let's take an example, the French Revolution. There is no one source to the rRevolution, but they include:
- The Enlightenment
- Bankruptcy of France
- Taxes
- A bad harvest

You can claim no one source for the revolution, as they each contributed.


The education of young men under the Taliban regime was one of pure fundamentalism. If a schooling system were established, their would have been a chance the Taliban's numbers would be significantly less today. They would of been given a proper education, be able to get a proper job, and thus would have not joined the Taliban.
Education =/= magic, as you seem to think it does.
What sort of teachers,what sort of schooling system,
How can I answer a question to something they did not do?

what are you going to use to stop the fundamentalist education from beating out yours,
Because the fundamentalists are interested in spending their money on arms. Not so much on books.

where's it all coming from,
The U.S.,obviously.

how the hell are you supposed to pull it off for 1 million dollars?
The dolar at the time was far stronger than the Afghani currency. As is the situation in Africa. 1 million dollars would be extremely sufficient.


It's quite obvious 1st world countries with established schooling systems have a stable government and political system.
ROFL.
Sorry, when it causes an economic crash every 20 years or so at least, and requires repeated reforms even more often just to prevent people from realizing reality and making it collapse, it's not "stable." A house of cards has limits to how high you can stack it, even if, like first world countries, you're good at stacking them.

3rd world countries have far more extremists, which leads to a more unstable political system. We are talking about civil war, not recessions. Recessions are inevitable under any free market system. Civil wars are not (I hope!)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2009 2:40:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/28/2009 2:11:24 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/28/2009 1:58:58 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

The term "Source" means "Where it came from." Where it originated. There can only be one "source."

I fail to stop a volcano from erupting, does that make me the source of the volcano?

Using volcano's is taking it out of context. Let's take an example, the French Revolution. There is no one source to the rRevolution, but they include:
- The Enlightenment
- Bankruptcy of France
- Taxes
- A bad harvest
Also, the king's sexual disorder that scared him away from producing an error.

Lol. Those can be described as causal factors, but not "sources." A source is a single cause both necessary and sufficient :).


You can claim no one source for the revolution, as they each contributed.


The education of young men under the Taliban regime was one of pure fundamentalism. If a schooling system were established, their would have been a chance the Taliban's numbers would be significantly less today. They would of been given a proper education, be able to get a proper job, and thus would have not joined the Taliban.
Education =/= magic, as you seem to think it does.
What sort of teachers,what sort of schooling system,
How can I answer a question to something they did not do?
In other words, how can you conclude that something would have magically solved the problem if it's never been tried?
I don't know, you're the one who concluded it :)


what are you going to use to stop the fundamentalist education from beating out yours,
Because the fundamentalists are interested in spending their money on arms. Not so much on books.
Incorrect. If that were the case they would not be spending so much on education.
Arms are cheap, bodies are the deciding resource of their preferred method of war. They need to convince those bodies to fight. That is why they HAVE madrassas :).


where's it all coming from,
The U.S.,obviously.
The teachers?
Hokay, I wanna see you find a lot of volunteer teachers to go to Afghanistan and preach the greatness of reason and Western civilzation :).


how the hell are you supposed to pull it off for 1 million dollars?
The dolar at the time was far stronger than the Afghani currency. As is the situation in Africa. 1 million dollars would be extremely sufficient.
To purchase American teachers?
)




It's quite obvious 1st world countries with established schooling systems have a stable government and political system.
ROFL.
Sorry, when it causes an economic crash every 20 years or so at least, and requires repeated reforms even more often just to prevent people from realizing reality and making it collapse, it's not "stable." A house of cards has limits to how high you can stack it, even if, like first world countries, you're good at stacking them.

3rd world countries have far more extremists, which leads to a more unstable political system.
Extremism is extremely stable. It's moderation that leads to instability, since moderation has no fixed principles.
This is why the Middle East has been governed almost the same way since, I don't know, the late middle ages or so, the sole exceptions being where 1st world countries intruded, exporting the instability from their moderate systems :)

We are talking about civil war, not recessions. Recessions are inevitable under any free market system.
A conclusion from no evidence yet again.
Recessions are demonstrably inevitable under Keynesianism, free markets are a different story :)

And under Keynesianism or any other sort of moderation, such recessions trigger political changes. :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2009 1:15:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 3:49:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/27/2009 2:08:22 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/27/2009 1:31:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How precisely does sending people to confiscate your property constitute liberation? (Israeli "Settlement" on private palestinian property even before the war).

And I suppose libs are liberating businesses with their taxes?

quoting from a great informative site:

The True Identity of the So-called Palestinians

In this essay I would like to present the true origin and identity of the Arab people commonly known as "Palestinians", and the widespread myths surrounding them. This research is intended to be completely neutral and objective, based on historic and archaeological evidences as well as other documents, including Arab sources, and quoting statements by authoritative Islamic personalities.
There are some modern myths -or more exactly, lies- that we can hear everyday through the mass-media as if they were true, of course, hiding the actual truth. For example, whenever the Temple Mount or Jerusalem are mentioned, it is usually remarked that is "the third holy place for muslims", but why it is never said that is the FIRST Holy Place for Jews? It sounds like an utterly biased information!
In order to make this essay better comprehensible, it will be presented in two units:
·1) Myths and facts concerning the origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians;
·2) Myths and facts regarding Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

www.imninalu.net

Exactly what are you smoking? the media always mentions it is a holy place for both in my experience, furthermore, that doesn't address what I've said, which is private property concerns. Something being a holy place does not make it private property.

I - Origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

"Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?"
"We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag".
"When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out".

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines. Let us consider both of them before going on with the Palestinian issue.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2009 2:13:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/27/2009 3:49:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/27/2009 2:08:22 PM, banker wrote:
At 1/27/2009 1:31:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How precisely does sending people to confiscate your property constitute liberation? (Israeli "Settlement" on private palestinian property even before the war).

And I suppose libs are liberating businesses with their taxes?

quoting from a great informative site:

The True Identity of the So-called Palestinians

In this essay I would like to present the true origin and identity of the Arab people commonly known as "Palestinians", and the widespread myths surrounding them. This research is intended to be completely neutral and objective, based on historic and archaeological evidences as well as other documents, including Arab sources, and quoting statements by authoritative Islamic personalities.
There are some modern myths -or more exactly, lies- that we can hear everyday through the mass-media as if they were true, of course, hiding the actual truth. For example, whenever the Temple Mount or Jerusalem are mentioned, it is usually remarked that is "the third holy place for muslims", but why it is never said that is the FIRST Holy Place for Jews? It sounds like an utterly biased information!
In order to make this essay better comprehensible, it will be presented in two units:
·1) Myths and facts concerning the origin and identity of the so-called Palestinians;
·2) Myths and facts regarding Jerusalem and the Land of Israel.

www.imninalu.net

Exactly what are you smoking? the media always mentions it is a holy place for both in my experience, furthermore, that doesn't address what I've said, which is private property concerns. Something being a holy place does not make it private property.

i would ask you to refer to this site and get informed about the real facts however one thing that's missing is that original Palestinians whom the arabs chased out and occupied and took their property and identity where black not arab the rest read further

i will quote again from the same site
The Philistines:

It is from the term "Philistines" that the name "Palestinians" has been taken. Actually, the ancient Philistines and modern Palestinians have something in common: both are invaders from other lands! That is precisely the meaning of their name, that is not an ethnic denomination but an adjective applied to them: Peleshet, from the verb "pelesh", "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders". The Philistines were a confederation of non-Semitic peoples coming from Crete, the Aegean Islands and Asia Minor, also known as "Sea Peoples". The main tribes were Tzekelesh, Shardana, Akhaiusha, Danauna, Tzakara, Masa or Meshwesh, Lukki, Dardana, Tursha, Keshesh or Karkisha, Labu and Irven. The original homeland of the group that ruled the Philistine federation, namely the "Pelesati", was the island of Crete. When the Minoic civilization collapsed, also the Minoic culture disappeared from Crete, as invaders from Greece took control of the island. These ancient Cretans arrived in Southern Canaan and were known as "Pelestim and Keretim" by Hebrews and Canaanites (that became allied to fight the invaders). Their first settlement seem to have been Gaza, whose original name was "Minoah", a clear reference to the fallen Minoic kingdom. They also invaded Egypt and were defeated by Pharaoh Ramose III in the 12th century b.c.e. The Philistines were organized in city-states, being the most important the Pentapolis: Gaza, Ashdod, Ashkelon, Gath and Ekron, and their territory was close to the Mediterranean coast, a little longer and broader than the present-day "Gaza Strip" - not the whole Judah, they never reached Hevron, Jerusalem or Yericho!
Those Sea Peoples that invaded Egypt were expelled towards other Mediterranean lands and did not evolve into any Arab people, but disappeared as distinguishable groups in Roman times. Those dwelling in Canaan were defeated by King David and reduced to insignificance, the best warriors among them were chosen as David's bodyguard. The remaining Philistines still dwelling in Gaza were subdued by Sargon II of Assyria and after that time, they disappeared definitively from history. They are no longer mentioned since the return of the Jewish exiles from Babylon.
Conclusion: there is not one single person in the world who may be able to prove Philistine lineage, yet, if Palestinians insist, they have to recognize themselves as invaders in Israel, and then they must ask Greece to return them back the Isle of Crete! The Philistines are extinct and claims to alleged links with them are utterly false as they are historically impossible to establish. In any case, claiming a Philistine heritage is idle because it cannot legitimate any land in which they were foreign occupants and not native dwellers. Philistines were not Arabs, and the only feature in common between both peoples is that in Israel they should be regarded as invaders, Philistines from the sea and Arabs from the wilderness. They do not want Jerusalem because it is their city, which is not and never has been, they simply want to take her from the Jews, to whom she has belonged for three thousand years. The Philistines wanted to take from Israelites the Holy Ark of the Covenant, modern so-called Palestinians want to take from them the Holy City of the Covenant.

The Palestinians: No, they are not any ancient people, but claim to be. They were born in a single day, after a war that lasted six days in 1967 c.e. If they were true Canaanites, they would speak Hebrew and demand from Syria to give them back their occupied homeland in Lebanon, but they are not. If they were Philistines, they would claim back the Isle of Crete from Greece and would recognize that they have nothing to do with the Land of Israel, and would ask excuses to Israel for having stolen the Ark of the Covenant.
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 6:44:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).

Here! here! to that!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 7:00:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).
the islomic bloody borders are not limited to israel the fact is that in sudan kashmir india sudan etc. muslims use the same strategy to jihad against infidels

if you really support property rights you would not advocate for the criminals who thier only defense is the amount of years past from the criminal property theft since the victims where able to get their property back if you really are a advocate for property rights you would support the victims
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 7:04:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).DOESN'T MATTER? to whom? stealing identity isn a issue however years is? because you say so?or you could reason and explain why a fact isn't the issue... only spin of years as a fact is..!!?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 7:06:50 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/29/2009 2:15:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Calm down, nobody is reading your big essays on how Palestinians are evil.
based on the replies and opposition your either right unless their is a major comprehension issue on display here...!! or part of both...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 7:54:30 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/30/2009 7:04:45 AM, banker wrote:
At 1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).DOESN'T MATTER? to whom? stealing identity isn a issue however years is? because you say so?or you could reason and explain why a fact isn't the issue...

Because the people who did that stealing ARE DEAD?

Ya can't punish dead people dude. Sorry. :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 10:08:51 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/30/2009 7:54:30 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/30/2009 7:04:45 AM, banker wrote:
At 1/29/2009 8:40:42 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Besides which, it's ALL ignoratio elenchi.

It DOESN'T MATTER if Palestinian is a "real" national identity.
What matters is, those who call themselves such have real private property.

What happened a few hundred years back is irrelevant to modern property rights :).DOESN'T MATTER? to whom? stealing identity isn a issue however years is? because you say so?or you could reason and explain why a fact isn't the issue...

Because the people who did that stealing ARE DEAD?

Ya can't punish dead people dude. Sorry. :)

Exactly, which is why it's good to rob graves! Property rights don't exist for the dead!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 10:15:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Keep in mind while they are still alive they do have the right to give gifts :).

So only rob graves if their body and such weren't gifts to the graveyard, since the graveyard owner is still alive :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2009 10:18:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/30/2009 10:15:15 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Keep in mind while they are still alive they do have the right to give gifts :).

So only rob graves if their body and such weren't gifts to the graveyard, since the graveyard owner is still alive :)

I see. So technically, a shop owner who dies and leaves no preferable owner in the will, should have their shop ransacked.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.