Jump to topic:

Democrat debate?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 6:41:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
There was a debate last night? I never even heard about it? I guess that was the plan. Now they can say they had a debate and discussed the hard hitting issues of the day, Let me guess, Hillary won.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 6:59:04 PM
At 12/20/2015 6:41:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
There was a debate last night? I never even heard about it? I guess that was the plan. Now they can say they had a debate and discussed the hard hitting issues of the day, Let me guess, Hillary won.

So your point is, you didn't watch, but want to mock it out of ignorance? Ok
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 8:40:27 PM
At 12/20/2015 6:59:04 PM, TBR wrote:

No, just like the words say, but anywho, who won?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 8:41:50 PM
At 12/20/2015 8:40:27 PM, sadolite wrote:

No, just like the words say, but anywho, who won?

I can never tell who wins a Democrat Debate, Is it based on who promises to give away the most stuff.

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:06:51 PM

No seriously, who won?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:12:42 PM
At 12/20/2015 9:06:51 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

No seriously, who won?

There are no winners in war and liberal policies.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:24:02 PM

No seriously, who won?

Well... Clinton is getting very good in debates. Sanders did fine, but it is not his venue. O'Malley, while good, is not getting into this. He is just clawing to keep in there through NH Iowa.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:29:07 PM
At 12/20/2015 9:24:02 PM, TBR wrote:

No seriously, who won?

Well... Clinton is getting very good in debates. Sanders did fine, but it is not his venue. O'Malley, while good, is not getting into this. He is just clawing to keep in there through NH Iowa.

So Clinton won?

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:33:15 PM
At 12/20/2015 9:29:07 PM, sadolite wrote:

No seriously, who won?

So Clinton won?

Yea. Look, Sanders is the guy with carrying the heavy work. He has a lot of work to do. Clinton has to live up to a perception, not easy. O'Malley needs something, just anything. So, these debates are not a walk for any of them. Clinton, however, has done better in the debates then she has ever done, and Sanders is below the mark he needs. Yes, she won.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 9:36:39 PM
At 12/20/2015 9:33:15 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/20/2015 9:29:07 PM, sadolite wrote:

No seriously, who won?

So Clinton won?

Yea. Look, Sanders is the guy with carrying the heavy work. He has a lot of work to do. Clinton has to live up to a perception, not easy. O'Malley needs something, just anything. So, these debates are not a walk for any of them. Clinton, however, has done better in the debates then she has ever done, and Sanders is below the mark he needs. Yes, she won.

K then

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:10:53 PM
The democratic debates don't get as much attention because there aren't as many candidates (i.e: Trump) spouting flashy things that can as easily catch the attention of the media - who desperately don't want Trump's poll numbers to maintain their upwards trend, by the way.

Most people view Hillary as having a solid grasp on the nomination; this contrasted with the utter pandemonium that is the GOP right now makes the Dems less interesting, even with Bernie having effectively what Obama did in the polls last time around.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:14:59 PM
There was a debate last night? I never even heard about it? I guess that was the plan.

It was. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is doing her best to make sure nobody sees challengers to Clinton.

Now they can say they had a debate and discussed the hard hitting issues of the day, Let me guess, Hillary won.

She's the de facto winner, regardless of who does well.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:18:23 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:14:59 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
There was a debate last night? I never even heard about it? I guess that was the plan.

It was. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is doing her best to make sure nobody sees challengers to Clinton.

Now they can say they had a debate and discussed the hard hitting issues of the day, Let me guess, Hillary won.

Ya, I suppose so. How lame is that. How I would be pissed if I was a Democrat voter. This is all we have to choose from?

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:19:19 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:18:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

Ya, I suppose so. How lame is that. How I would be pissed if I was a Democrat voter. This is all we have to choose from?

There were originally 6-7 candidates, depending on how you count Biden or Lawrence Lessig.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:20:59 PM

I guess it really doesn't matter, business as usual and free stuff is business as usual and free stuff. doesn't matter how or who gives it to you.

I guess it really doesn't matter, business as usual and free stuff is business as usual and free stuff. doesn't matter how or who gives it to you.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:22:45 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:19:19 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

There were originally 6-7 candidates, depending on how you count Biden or Lawrence Lessig.

Oh ya your right

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:22:47 PM

Yeah, I really don't understand how can people can feign surprise with the implication that Schultz and Dem Leadership are rigging the race for Hillary, especially considering the lady herself served as Clinton's campaign co-chair in '08...

The only thing I might be able to say I despise just as much as the Tea Party wing of the GOP is the Democratic Establishment itself..

F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:26:43 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:22:47 PM, Daltonian wrote:

Yeah, I really don't understand how can people can feign surprise with the implication that Schultz and Dem Leadership are rigging the race for Hillary, especially considering the lady herself served as Clinton's campaign co-chair in '08...

The only thing I might be able to say I despise just as much as the Tea Party wing of the GOP is the Democratic Establishment itself..

I mean, Schultz should've been taken out as the chair two years ago. And to no one's surprise, if she was taken down, people have said she would've ran a smear campaign against Obama as an anti-woman and anti-semite. She's a malevolent, vain, and incompetent bitch that nobody likes.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:28:17 PM
And she has engaged in egregious amounts of political malpractice.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:30:53 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:26:43 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I mean, Schultz should've been taken out as the chair two years ago. And to no one's surprise, if she was taken down, people have said she would've ran a smear campaign against Obama as an anti-woman and anti-semite. She's a malevolent, vain, and incompetent bitch that nobody likes.
I really try to like her - and, to her credit, I don't hate her nearly as much as I do most of her GOP counterparts.

But that being said, she is indeed ridiculously incompetent, if you're defining competence as being able to set a fair, logical standard and platform for Democratic Candidates to be able to express themselves through. Have had little respect for her ever since she toned down the number of Dem debates.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:36:39 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:30:53 PM, Daltonian wrote:

I really try to like her - and, to her credit, I don't hate her nearly as much as I do most of her GOP counterparts.

But that being said, she is indeed ridiculously incompetent, if you're defining competence as being able to set a fair, logical standard and platform for Democratic Candidates to be able to express themselves through. Have had little respect for her ever since she toned down the number of Dem debates.

There's loads of incompetency beyond that.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:39:15 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:36:39 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Yeah, I think I recall reading something about her blacklisting someone for vocalizing their dissent about limiting the number of Democratic Debates back a few months ago... and the whole idiocy with her punishing the Sanders campaign for her own incompetence as leader of the DNC is making sure that their own servers were secure. That type of thing?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 10:44:32 PM
At 12/20/2015 10:39:15 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 12/20/2015 10:36:39 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Yeah, I think I recall reading something about her blacklisting someone for vocalizing their dissent about limiting the number of Democratic Debates back a few months ago... and the whole idiocy with her punishing the Sanders campaign for her own incompetence as leader of the DNC is making sure that their own servers were secure. That type of thing?
Yes, but there's also the 2014 midterms, and the fact of the Republicans out fundraising the DNC, and the pile of sh!t that is the DNC's financial standing.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
aquilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2015 11:34:31 PM
There was a debate last night? I never even heard about it? I guess that was the plan. Now they can say they had a debate and discussed the hard hitting issues of the day, Let me guess, Hillary won. : :

Hillary has had a lot of practice lying so she is the winner wherever she speaks.