Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Migrant Crisis

bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 7:17:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
http://www.iom.int...

"The tally of fatalities also continues to rise, with 20 new deaths recorded in the Eastern Mediterranean since last Friday. This year"s total of migrant/refugee deaths now stands at 3,692 - over 400 more than in 2014 - plus at least 30 more deaths reported by African migrants seeking to enter Europe through Spain"s Canary Islands.

IOM Greece continues to monitor fatalities in the Greek islands, where a growing number of victims are young children. On 19 December a wooden boat carrying 62 migrants capsized off Chios Island and a 2-year old Iraqi boy drowned. According to the Greek Coast Guard, six of the 15 bodies of migrants and refugees to wash up on Greek islands this month have been infants or children.

"We know migration is inevitable, necessary and desirable," said IOM Director General William Lacy Swing. "But it"s not enough to count the number of those arriving - or the nearly 4,000 this year reported missing or drowned. We must also act. Migration must be legal, safe and secure for all - both for the migrants themselves and the countries that will become their new homes."

In December alone, IOM estimates that 67,700 or more migrants have crossed into Greece through the country"s maritime borders. During the same period, some 52,500 people crossed from Greece into the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYRoM.) This means that roughly 77% of all migrant arrivals in December already have passed through Greece and into FYROM and other points further north.

Since the beginning of the year, IOM estimates that over 810,000 migrants and refugees have crossed into Greece by sea. Only about 5,000 migrants have crossed into Greece by land.

According to IOM"s monitoring system between 9-20 December 45.6% of migrants crossing Greece"s FYRoM border were male adults; 21.9% were female adults; 35% were accompanied children and 1.5% unaccompanied minors. The vast majority are Syrians, followed by Iraqi and Afghans, as no other nationalities are now allowed to cross.

IOM is offering assisted voluntary return to their country of origin for migrants who have been turned back from the border. An increasing number of migrants, notably Moroccans, are expressing an interest, given the lack of other options to return home safely."

Let me say something and I genuinely feel this way.

I am more than delighted that these migrants are entering Europe. I want these Muslims to flow by the million into Europe. I want them to rape, kill, steal, attack, and destroy Europeans.

Only once millions of these Socialist scum Europeans are dead, can they finally realize that letting in a million degenerate and inferior people into white nations is a stupid idea. Let Europe become homogeneous, not some diversified hellhole. Stop importing Muslims from 3rd world nations into Europe.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:04:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.

Come on, man...really?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:05:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 4:04:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.

Come on, man...really?

It's a joke, although most European nations have better living conditions than other nations do. It also happens to be that these nations have a Caucasian majority, but it's more of a false cause fallacy, as the nation being white didn't necessarily cause its greatness (although I would argue it somewhat did).
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:14:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 4:05:43 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:04:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.

Come on, man...really?

It's a joke, although most European nations have better living conditions than other nations do. It also happens to be that these nations have a Caucasian majority, but it's more of a false cause fallacy, as the nation being white didn't necessarily cause its greatness (although I would argue it somewhat did).

Ah. Okay. I'm also against permanently accepting the refugees (and immigrants in general) into Europe not because of any sense of one race being superior to another but because of the demographic changes that this will inevitably cause. A system where the slow-breeding West opens itself up to fast-breeding immigrants from countries with massive populations is basically a system where whites go "hey, let's go become a minority group everywhere on Earth! It isn't enough that we're a minority in 80-90% of the world's land area; let's become a minority in our own native land and everywhere else where we're currently the majority and make that number 100%!"
The definition of Europe should be expanded to include all of Russia, a result of Russia being Europeanized (which will almost inevitably happen after Russia is defeated) and the white populace of Europe should breed enough to sustain itself.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 4:19:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 4:14:49 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:05:43 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:04:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.

Come on, man...really?

It's a joke, although most European nations have better living conditions than other nations do. It also happens to be that these nations have a Caucasian majority, but it's more of a false cause fallacy, as the nation being white didn't necessarily cause its greatness (although I would argue it somewhat did).

Ah. Okay. I'm also against permanently accepting the refugees (and immigrants in general) into Europe not because of any sense of one race being superior to another but because of the demographic changes that this will inevitably cause. A system where the slow-breeding West opens itself up to fast-breeding immigrants from countries with massive populations is basically a system where whites go "hey, let's go become a minority group everywhere on Earth! It isn't enough that we're a minority in 80-90% of the world's land area; let's become a minority in our own native land and everywhere else where we're currently the majority and make that number 100%!"
The definition of Europe should be expanded to include all of Russia, a result of Russia being Europeanized (which will almost inevitably happen after Russia is defeated) and the white populace of Europe should breed enough to sustain itself.

Look, I'll be frank and honest here. I agree 100% with what you are saying, but I want to take a Zarroetee-ish approach.

White nations and non-white nationals do not mix. Importing these 3rd world migrants into 1st world white nations does not work. White people don't breed endlessly like every other demographic on Earth. These people breed like horny cockroaches. I do not intend to see the birthplace of Democracy and of extreme amounts of technological advancement to be overrun with migrants, who never assimilate. These people are only allowed into nations because of societal pressure and because it's been proven that poor people from poor countries vote for big government. It's the same reason these liberals in the United States want to import massive hordes of people from 2nd and 3rd world nations, because the majority of them vote to expand the government.

Too much selflessness going on with Europe. They need some Ayn Rand in their system.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 5:05:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 4:19:32 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:14:49 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:05:43 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 4:04:20 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:52:22 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/23/2015 2:10:39 AM, Dilara wrote:
I don't agree with you that whites are better. I'm against immigration to Europe because of the crime it brings. My moms family is Muslim.

White European countries are better. Most other countries are filled with inferior specimen.

Come on, man...really?

It's a joke, although most European nations have better living conditions than other nations do. It also happens to be that these nations have a Caucasian majority, but it's more of a false cause fallacy, as the nation being white didn't necessarily cause its greatness (although I would argue it somewhat did).

Ah. Okay. I'm also against permanently accepting the refugees (and immigrants in general) into Europe not because of any sense of one race being superior to another but because of the demographic changes that this will inevitably cause. A system where the slow-breeding West opens itself up to fast-breeding immigrants from countries with massive populations is basically a system where whites go "hey, let's go become a minority group everywhere on Earth! It isn't enough that we're a minority in 80-90% of the world's land area; let's become a minority in our own native land and everywhere else where we're currently the majority and make that number 100%!"
The definition of Europe should be expanded to include all of Russia, a result of Russia being Europeanized (which will almost inevitably happen after Russia is defeated) and the white populace of Europe should breed enough to sustain itself.

Look, I'll be frank and honest here. I agree 100% with what you are saying, but I want to take a Zarroetee-ish approach.

White nations and non-white nationals do not mix. Importing these 3rd world migrants into 1st world white nations does not work. White people don't breed endlessly like every other demographic on Earth. These people breed like horny cockroaches. I do not intend to see the birthplace of Democracy and of extreme amounts of technological advancement to be overrun with migrants, who never assimilate. These people are only allowed into nations because of societal pressure and because it's been proven that poor people from poor countries vote for big government. It's the same reason these liberals in the United States want to import massive hordes of people from 2nd and 3rd world nations, because the majority of them vote to expand the government.

Too much selflessness going on with Europe. They need some Ayn Rand in their system.

Well aren't you a bit of sunshine.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 5:24:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/23/2015 4:19:32 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

White nations and non-white nationals do not mix.

United States

And I disagree with your comments concerning correlations between race and breeding habits. Variables involving the demographic transition of the country or their level of development would play a role in how much individuals breed. Such matters are separate from race.

Much of your assumptions concerning white superiority are based on correlations. Correlation does not equal or even imply causation.