Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims show us Your love for your country

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 3:44:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
We will NEVER allow the attacks of September 11, or any others for that matter, to take away that which is so precious to us -- our rights under the greatest constitution in the world." I want to know where every Arab Muslim in this country stands and I think it is my right and the right of every true citizen of this country to DEMAND it." A right paid for by the blood of thousands of my brothers and sisters who died protecting the very constitution that is protecting you and your family."
""
I am pleading with you to let me know." I want you here as my brother, my neighbor, my friend, as a fellow American...... But there can be no gray areas or ambivalence regarding your allegiance, and it is up to YOU, to show ME, where YOU stand." Until then,"
""
"YOU WORRY ME!""and should worry me.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 4:35:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If a group claimed to be Christians and threatened my country, their shared religion with me would not protect them from me trying to put a bullet in them.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 8:16:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"

I wonder the same thing about certain type of christians.

""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

If you adhere to enlightenment principles I want you to adhere and fight for those principles, I need YOU to tell Me that you do adhere to such principles and religious dogma can trump that.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:35:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Did America win that war? Seems like they did. The group they put into camps bombed the U.S. and used Kamakazis in battle. This group today seems to be much sneakier and a whole lot crazier than 1940's Japanese people. So what should one do to protect themselves from a group that thinks live animal sacrifices in front of children is normal, raping women is normal, suicide bombings is normal, and killing homosexuals, adulterers, and unbelievers is normal? Ignore them and wish ourselves the best of luck?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:42:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 8:16:22 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"

I wonder the same thing about certain type of christians.

""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

If you adhere to enlightenment principles I want you to adhere and fight for those principles, I need YOU to tell Me that you do adhere to such principles and religious dogma can trump that.

Yes. You are right. Mormons, Quakers, And evangelicals singing Jesus loves me is very dangerous. It is also comparable to jihadist dogma. Let us see here. Name for me the last Christian to strap bombs to themselves in an act of suicide in order to kill random people in a shopping center. You don't fear little old ladies singing Amazing grace. You do not fear Pat Robertson in your sleep. John Hagee and Jack Van Impee are not haunting your dreams.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 2:45:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 8:16:22 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"

I wonder the same thing about certain type of christians.

""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

If you adhere to enlightenment principles I want you to adhere and fight for those principles, I need YOU to tell Me that you do adhere to such principles and religious dogma can trump that.

I already served my time in the U.S. military thank you.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 11:58:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

I already have condemned them. The difference is: the "Christians do it far, far less, and when they have, I label them evil and/or insane. Muslims doing this is not rare, and they are labeled as martyrs.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:02:17 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 11:58:48 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

I already have condemned them. The difference is: the "Christians do it far, far less, and when they have, I label them evil and/or insane. Muslims doing this is not rare, and they are labeled as martyrs.

Slightly fair. Just because Muslims do more "bad things" does not make the bad things done in the name of Christianity any better.

Islam sucks - no doubt. Now, I am unsure that you condemn all acts of violence done by christians for religious reasons - I will keep an eye open for it.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:03:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

What, what? What is that to you? What does that mean?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:12:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Under Sadaam, the Iraqi military was 3 million out of 30 million citizens. The Muslim population in the U.S. is about half of Iraq's population but has only yielded 3,409 soldiers to the U.S. military.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:09:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 12:12:12 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Under Sadaam, the Iraqi military was 3 million out of 30 million citizens. The Muslim population in the U.S. is about half of Iraq's population but has only yielded 3,409 soldiers to the U.S. military.

I don't see this as odd at all. Forget about the Iraq nonsense, the question is about military in the US by religion.
http://secular.org...

Muslims are running about 6%, a couple points off the generally accepted 8% of population.

Again, regardless, I don't see your point, and I sure can understand why Muslims are unlikely to want to join the US military
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:59:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

From what I understand, Texans are Texans before they are Americans. Your former leaders, the Bushes and Cheney and Rumsfeld love money more than the U.S. Not every American atheist or Christian or whatever is patriotic. Having said that, there are moderate or non practicing Muslims who love the western countries they're in more than Islam. Practicing Muslims will always be more faithful to their religion than country. In fact born again Christians are more faithful to Jesus than country.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 2:57:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Thank the Democrats for that.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:05:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 2:57:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Thank the Democrats for that.

Thanks Obama...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:06:55 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:05:47 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/27/2015 2:57:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Thank the Democrats for that.

Thanks Obama...

FDR did Pearl Harbor
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:11:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:06:55 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:05:47 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/27/2015 2:57:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Thank the Democrats for that.

Thanks Obama...

FDR did Pearl Harbor

Jet fuel cannot melt steel boats. Wake up sheeple!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:14:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:11:27 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:06:55 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:05:47 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 12/27/2015 2:57:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 12/26/2015 7:27:49 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
This is the same, paranoid, mentality used to justify Japanese internment during WW2.

Thank the Democrats for that.

Thanks Obama...

FDR did Pearl Harbor

Jet fuel cannot melt steel boats. Wake up sheeple!

Chinese fuel can't melt Nuclear boats
mc9
Posts: 1,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:44:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

Source?

And what does it say? I don't see how it matters.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:49:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:44:26 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

Source?

And what does it say? I don't see how it matters.

12 million Muslims in the U.S. 3,409 in the military. Sadaam Hussein's Iraq had 29 million Muslim citizens and over 3 million in the Iraqi military.
mc9
Posts: 1,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:50:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:49:43 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:44:26 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

Source?

And what does it say? I don't see how it matters.

12 million Muslims in the U.S. 3,409 in the military. Sadaam Hussein's Iraq had 29 million Muslim citizens and over 3 million in the Iraqi military.

You just contradicted yourself and failed to explain why it matters.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 3:58:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 1:59:53 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

From what I understand, Texans are Texans before they are Americans. Your former leaders, the Bushes and Cheney and Rumsfeld love money more than the U.S. Not every American atheist or Christian or whatever is patriotic. Having said that, there are moderate or non practicing Muslims who love the western countries they're in more than Islam. Practicing Muslims will always be more faithful to their religion than country. In fact born again Christians are more faithful to Jesus than country.

There's a big, big difference. I am 100% dedicated to Jesus, but if a "Christian" attacked America and I could defend against them, I would. I would kill them if I had to. This is not the case inIslam. InIslam you choose Muslims over the national security of your nation because this is what Allah commands.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:01:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 3:50:40 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:49:43 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:44:26 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

Source?

And what does it say? I don't see how it matters.

12 million Muslims in the U.S. 3,409 in the military. Sadaam Hussein's Iraq had 29 million Muslim citizens and over 3 million in the Iraqi military.

You just contradicted yourself and failed to explain why it matters.

I've already explained why it matters. You are welcome to post the "contradiction".
mc9
Posts: 1,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 4:02:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/27/2015 4:01:01 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:50:40 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:49:43 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 3:44:26 AM, mc9 wrote:
At 12/27/2015 12:00:11 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 12/26/2015 8:34:38 PM, TBR wrote:
At 12/26/2015 3:40:25 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I want to know, I DEMAND to know and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America ..... Do you pledge allegiance to its flag?" Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?" Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation; that He will protect it and let it prosper?" Or do you pray that Allah with destroy it in one of your Jihads?" Are you thankful for the freedom that this nation affords?" A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country?" Are you willing to preserve this freedom by also paying the ultimate sacrifice?" Do you love America ??" If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it"
""
Your Muslim leaders in this nation should be flooding the media at this time with hard facts on your faith, and what hard actions YOU are taking as a community and as a religion to protect the United States of America." Please, no more benign overtures of regret for the death of the innocent, because I worry about who you regard as innocent.... No more benign overtures of condemnation for the unprovoked attacks, because I worry about what is unprovoked to you." I am not interested in any more sympathy; I am interested only in action." What will you do for America - our great country - at this time of crisis, at this time of war?"
""
I want to see Arab-Muslims waving the AMERICAN flag in the streets." I want to hear you chanting 'Allah Bless America '." I want to see young Arab/Muslim men enlisting in the military." I want to see a commitment of money, time and emotion to the victims of this butchering and to this nation as a whole."

What an ugly American you are. Demands to display symbols. Demands on speech.

Tell you what. I DEMAND you condemn the Christian based killings. All of them. I DEMAND you live up to the promise of freedoms in our constitution.

Nah forget it! Just be an American a$$hole. Its just easier that way

The U.S. military consists of millions. 3500 of them are Muslims. That says it all.

Source?

And what does it say? I don't see how it matters.

12 million Muslims in the U.S. 3,409 in the military. Sadaam Hussein's Iraq had 29 million Muslim citizens and over 3 million in the Iraqi military.

You just contradicted yourself and failed to explain why it matters.

I've already explained why it matters.

No,you haven't