Carson's Top Campaign Staffers Resign

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 1:20:18 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
http://www.foxnews.com...

He's going down in the polls AND his staff is quitting. How many of you does this make happy? I personally don't like Carson, so you can +1 me to that undoubtedly long list.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:17:53 AM
At 1/1/2016 1:20:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

He's going down in the polls AND his staff is quitting. How many of you does this make happy? I personally don't like Carson, so you can +1 me to that undoubtedly long list.

Carson is a disgusting person and a disgraceful candidate, but I don't really care. The GOP race is over, essentially. There is no question that Trump will win, unless there is a brokered convention -and if there is a brokered convention, it will destroy the Republican Party (which would be a good thing).

I enjoy all the ignorant people who were so self-righteous when I first said this SO FVCKING LONG AGO, who now are like "Wow, I can't believe YYW was right and I was so dumb..."

lol
Tsar of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:28:47 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:17:53 AM, YYW wrote:
Carson is a disgusting person and a disgraceful candidate, but I don't really care. The GOP race is over, essentially. There is no question that Trump will win, unless there is a brokered convention -and if there is a brokered convention, it will destroy the Republican Party (which would be a good thing).

Yeah. 1) He's a brain surgeon, not a politician; 2) He is not very authoritative. He comes across as weak and thusly unable to hold office; 3) He's a filthy liar.

I hate that Trump pretty much has the nomination -- I prefer Rand or Ted, but Rand doesn't have a prayer and Ted isn't as popular. I'm so glad yet so infuriated I won't be able to vote next year.

If there is to be a brokered convention... well, who knows what would happen to the GOP.

And besides, almost none of their candidates are worth the Presidential Office.

I enjoy all the ignorant people who were so self-righteous when I first said this SO FVCKING LONG AGO, who now are like "Wow, I can't believe YYW was right and I was so dumb..."

lol

Lol, must've missed all of that.

If you absolutely had to chose, who would you want to win the nomination?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:31:51 AM

lol

Not even ONE primary and you are calling it a win.

Hang tight YYW. I will enjoy my steak yet.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:32:32 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:28:47 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yeah. 1) He's a brain surgeon, not a politician; 2) He is not very authoritative. He comes across as weak and thusly unable to hold office; 3) He's a filthy liar.

I hate that Trump pretty much has the nomination -- I prefer Rand or Ted, but Rand doesn't have a prayer and Ted isn't as popular. I'm so glad yet so infuriated I won't be able to vote next year.

If there is to be a brokered convention... well, who knows what would happen to the GOP.

I do. I know it would end the party, or at least the party as we know it. Republicans have done similarly stupid sh!t before... and they never learn.

Well, really, none of them are.

lol

Lol, must've missed all of that.

It's widely known across the site. I called Donald Trump from the moment he announced, because I heard him speak, and I knew--like he did--where the country was. I knew what the media, the pundits, and the idiot establishment did not know... because I pay attention.

Rand Paul. He is the least horrifying.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:34:54 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:31:51 AM, TBR wrote:

lol

Dude, if it was anyone other than Trump who was polling this high, so would you.

The bet was that if I am right, you buy me a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. But if you were right, I'll buy you a martini at Ruth's Chris. We decided this was fair because at the time it was so profoundly implausible (or at least that was what the conventional wisdom said) that Trump would get it.

This is the reason I love politics, btw.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:37:27 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:34:54 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

Dude, if it was anyone other than Trump who was polling this high, so would you.

The bet was that if I am right, you buy me a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris. But if you were right, I'll buy you a martini at Ruth's Chris. We decided this was fair because at the time it was so profoundly implausible (or at least that was what the conventional wisdom said) that Trump would get it.

You are right. I will drink with a cheer.

Did you see this on Morning Joe?

The guy is.... Well, he is getting cutoff from Morning Joe! Its nuts.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:38:02 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:32:32 AM, YYW wrote:
I do. I know it would end the party, or at least the party as we know it. Republicans have done similarly stupid sh!t before... and they never learn.

One could never be absolutely sure. Just look at the hypocritical nuts proclaiming to know when the end of the world is gonna happen.But anyway, that is why I went to the Tea Party. Pretty much had my share of the GOP.

That is a matter of opinion. ;)

It's widely known across the site. I called Donald Trump from the moment he announced, because I heard him speak, and I knew--like he did--where the country was. I knew what the media, the pundits, and the idiot establishment did not know... because I pay attention.c

I could've said that. He is so different form other GOP candidates, so militant, how would that not attract attention?

ermuhgerd same
Suh dude

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:39:51 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:38:02 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

One could never be absolutely sure. Just look at the hypocritical nuts proclaiming to know when the end of the world is gonna happen.But anyway, that is why I went to the Tea Party. Pretty much had my share of the GOP.

It's widely known across the site. I called Donald Trump from the moment he announced, because I heard him speak, and I knew--like he did--where the country was. I knew what the media, the pundits, and the idiot establishment did not know... because I pay attention.c

I could've said that. He is so different form other GOP candidates, so militant, how would that not attract attention?

ermuhgerd same

Paul would have been a good race. He could have picked off lots of independents.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:41:52 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:37:27 AM, TBR wrote:

lol

haha cool beans

I don't watch MSNBC, mostly because it's the liberal equivalent of the same trash I see on Fox. (Realize that I say that as a registered, card carrying Democrat.)

Morning Joe is just pathetic.... and they were seriously rude. Trump was also rude, but I would cut them out, if I was him.
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:44:37 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:41:52 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

haha cool beans

I don't watch MSNBC, mostly because it's the liberal equivalent of the same trash I see on Fox. (Realize that I say that as a registered, card carrying Democrat.)

Morning Joe is just pathetic.... and they were seriously rude. Trump was also rude, but I would cut them out, if I was him.

I admit to watching MSNBC when I get up, and on thursday nights when I get pizza for the family. I sit at the bar, order a martini. On #2, the order goes in. It is, at this point in life, the most freedom I have.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:45:47 AM

Not really. You've got to understand the dynamics in play in the party, to understand why I'm right.

Join a hangout one night that I'm in, and I'll talk you through it. It's really not complicated.

Not really. As an objective matter of who could reasonably do well with the job, there isn't a Republican on the stage whose judgement is trustworthy. With one exception (Rand Paul) their solution to everything is bombing the sh!t out of other countries, which is especially concerning when Ted Cruz is too stupid to know what carpet bombing is, and when Donald Trump doesn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

The fact that they are talking military strategy as a form of foreign policy in and of itself should alert everyone (especially when they are so disgracefully incompetent on the subject) with an active brain to the danger of voting for any member of the RNC this go round.

He's not different in terms of substance; the only difference is delivery, personality and force of both.

ermuhgerd same

hehe
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:46:09 AM
That was intended as a good giggle. Not like taking my son with me 99.9999999% of my free time is a drag. Not at all.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:48:23 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:44:37 AM, TBR wrote:
At 1/1/2016 2:41:52 AM, YYW wrote:

lol

haha cool beans

I admit to watching MSNBC when I get up, and on thursday nights when I get pizza for the family. I sit at the bar, order a martini. On #2, the order goes in. It is, at this point in life, the most freedom I have.

Why is Thursday night pizza night? Where do you get it from? Lou Malnatis?
Tsar of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:53:25 AM
At 1/1/2016 2:45:47 AM, YYW wrote:

Not really. You've got to understand the dynamics in play in the party, to understand why I'm right.

Join a hangout one night that I'm in, and I'll talk you through it. It's really not complicated.

Will do.

Not really. As an objective matter of who could reasonably do well with the job, there isn't a Republican on the stage whose judgement is trustworthy. With one exception (Rand Paul) their solution to everything is bombing the sh!t out of other countries, which is especially concerning when Ted Cruz is too stupid to know what carpet bombing is, and when Donald Trump doesn't even know what the nuclear triad is.

It kinda is a matter of opinion... Look at all the people supporting Trump (or any of them, for that matter) because, in their opinion, that candidate and what they advocate for fits their views.

The fact that they are talking military strategy as a form of foreign policy in and of itself should alert everyone (especially when they are so disgracefully incompetent on the subject) with an active brain to the danger of voting for any member of the RNC this go round.

Well..... I don't necessarily disagree with military strategy as foreign policy, being right-wing and all.

He's not different in terms of substance; the only difference is delivery, personality and force of both.

That factors into his militance.

ermuhgerd same

hehe
Suh dude

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 3:34:47 AM
I would far from call Carson a "disgusting" person, but I must admit that I definitely overestimated him.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 3:39:12 AM
Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 4:35:44 AM

Id be happy if i knew where his support was going. If it goes to Trump or Cruz then f*ck, keep him in the race, but if its going to Rubio or someone who isnt a religious zealot, then sink the ship for all i care!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 4:42:09 AM
At 1/1/2016 4:35:44 AM, imabench wrote:

Id be happy if i knew where his support was going. If it goes to Trump or Cruz then f*ck, keep him in the race, but if its going to Rubio or someone who isnt a religious zealot, then sink the ship for all i care!

Sadly, I think it is going to Trump. Why ya hatin' on Cruz. Next to Rand, he's muh nigga.
Suh dude

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 4:54:30 AM

For some reasonI suspect it helps Trump. The people voting for Carson seem to be more uninformed voters, and uninformed voters tend to go to Trump.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 6:49:31 AM
At 1/1/2016 4:42:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Sadly, I think it is going to Trump. Why ya hatin' on Cruz. Next to Rand, he's muh nigga.

Cruz would be the Hitlerian-candidate in the race if Trump wasnt already far and away the most Hitlerian candidate in the race
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 6:50:33 AM
At 1/1/2016 6:49:31 AM, imabench wrote:

Cruz would be the Hitlerian-candidate in the race if Trump wasnt already far and away the most Hitlerian candidate in the race

Aw, now. What makes you say that?
Suh dude

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 6:08:16 PM
At 1/1/2016 6:50:33 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/1/2016 6:49:31 AM, imabench wrote:

Aw, now. What makes you say that?

Cruz is more terrifying as a president than Trump for me.