Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

should there be afirmitive action for dating?

xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:39:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
If the government really wants to do something about discrimination they need to do this. A beautiful woman does more discrimanation in a week than bigots do in a year. Did you ever work in a place where people go on dates? Look at the guy who is with the hot chick, ever notice that she only dates men whom she has not found a reason to reject? Her dating schedule should be under some kind of government control.
Pretty girls choose who they will accept, and they usually get all the eligible bachelors. This can't be fair. Why is it that real women have to settle for a loser with whom they will not want to hook up with?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:51:11 AM
might i suggest laying off the drugs just a scosh? It is rather apparent that the devils lettuce has taken ahold of your sanity
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:53:19 AM
At 1/2/2016 2:39:33 AM, xus00HAY wrote:

If the government really wants to do something about discrimination they need to do this. A beautiful woman does more discrimanation in a week than bigots do in a year. Did you ever work in a place where people go on dates? Look at the guy who is with the hot chick, ever notice that she only dates men whom she has not found a reason to reject? Her dating schedule should be under some kind of government control.

Pretty girls choose who they will accept, and they usually get all the eligible bachelors. This can't be fair. Why is it that real women have to settle for a loser with whom they will not want to hook up with?

Because Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
http://www.archives.gov...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 5:46:51 AM
What is interesting here is nobody ever came up with a logical argument why this should not be done.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 5:49:13 AM
Really look at how good some of those girls look. If they are that goodlooking they have already gotten more than share of good luck.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 10:17:09 AM
At 1/2/2016 5:46:51 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
What is interesting here is nobody ever came up with a logical argument why this should not be done.

Try providing a logical argument why it *should*.

Your entire OP is based on over-generalization and perhaps some negative personal experiences~~which don't classify as objective evidence.

Besides...who defines what beauty is anyway? That in itself is somewhat subjective; and different people are attracted to different things.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:03:54 AM
Does this work the other way? Should the handsome man with the six-pack have to date the fat chick?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:53:52 AM
At 1/2/2016 11:03:54 AM, Philocat wrote:
Does this work the other way? Should the handsome man with the six-pack have to date the fat chick?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:44:43 AM
Women want a man who is successful. These guys succeed in getting pretty girls to date them, when dating these girls, they are not available to unattracive women.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 3:12:38 AM
At 1/3/2016 12:41:45 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
No. Men are not judged on how they look ,like women are.
Everyone is judged on how they look. Men just aren't judged only on how they look.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2016 3:45:26 AM
a same sex couple wanted a wedding cake, a bakery refused to make one for them citing religious freedom. The bakery got sued for discriminating against homosexuals.
Pretty girls who don't date losers are discriminating against me. her subconscious mind tells her that there is a risk that if her child inherits my inferior genes her child could be a loser. pretty girls are trying to create a master race of perfect people, should they get away with this?
Why should Trump have 3 beautiful wives when I can't have 1 ?
Can't there be a law like "you can date 1 winner for every also-ran you date, sweetie. Someone who who looks like you has already had their share of good luck."
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2016 12:20:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
For this issue we can define beauty as what ever it is that causes me to think "OMG! She is SO ****ing beautiful!" when I see her. If you are a pretty girl, you will know what I am talking about. All you gay people who read this may have a different opinion.
I should get one of those new cars that will automatically apply the brakes If the car I am following stops while I am looking at a hot chick.