Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Unlike the GOP, democratic jabs are reality.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 5:33:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 4:35:26 AM, TBR wrote:
Terror group uses Donald Trump soundbite in purported propaganda video

http://www.cbsnews.com...

Translation: open your borders, or we bomb you.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 5:40:14 AM
At 1/2/2016 5:33:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

OR.... "The Americans are our enemy as we have been saying all along".

Your translation is not what the terrorists care about. They want to get more sympathizers. Clinton called it exactly right. Trump is a poster-boy for their efforts.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:57:15 PM
At 1/2/2016 5:40:14 AM, TBR wrote:

Your translation is not what the terrorists care about. They want to get more sympathizers. Clinton called it exactly right. Trump is a poster-boy for their efforts.

Even France had to draw a line at appeasement policies with barbarians.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:06:16 PM

Right, because Trump could only do what Obama's slaughter of 4000+ non-combatants in the Middle East with drones could not possibly hope to do. Hillary is really good about using videos to excuse bad policy decisions.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:07:58 PM
We will be paying for that 4000+ slaughter for generations. Most of those casualties have multiple children. Just remember that.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:17:15 PM

I've watched plenty of ISIS recruitment videos. They have used Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain soundbites.

Also closing your borders does not indicate that anybody is your enemy. It's stupid to think that. It merely means you've done a cost benefit analysis and determined the country is not improved by their entry. It's not a declaration of war or an attack
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:17:31 PM
At 1/2/2016 3:06:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Right, because Trump could only do what Obama's slaughter of 4000+ non-combatants in the Middle East with drones could not possibly hope to do. Hillary is really good about using videos to excuse bad policy decisions.

You really want to go down how the middle east got so angry? Whose policies? And the video nonsense? Benghazi!!!!! Please....
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:35:39 PM
At 1/2/2016 3:17:31 PM, TBR wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:06:16 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

You really want to go down how the middle east got so angry? Whose policies? And the video nonsense? Benghazi!!!!! Please....

I'm just saying it's politics as usual; but I am alot more afraid of the blood retributions from the deaths of the 4000. Maybe I watched too many mafia movies as a kid.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 9:47:54 PM
At 1/2/2016 3:17:15 PM, Wylted wrote:

I've watched plenty of ISIS recruitment videos. They have used Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain soundbites.

Do you have links?

Also closing your borders does not indicate that anybody is your enemy. It's stupid to think that. It merely means you've done a cost benefit analysis and determined the country is not improved by their entry. It's not a declaration of war or an attack

It indicates cowardice and fear.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 10:35:30 PM
Liberal logic: Muslims are so unstable and violent that a temporary shut down of Muslim immigration to update our vetting process will cause them to turn jihadist and commit mass murder. This proves we need to open our borders.

Incessantly bombing the Middle East isn't what motivates jihadists, it's mean words from bigots like Trump. Not inviting someone into your home is far more offensive than destroying theirs
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:12:59 PM
At 1/2/2016 9:47:54 PM, stealspell wrote:

Do you have links?

Shut up, just google their recruitment videos and watch one. Not a single one seems to neglect putting in multiple political figures from both sides of the aisle.

No, merely stating that doesn't make it so. It's stupid to enact harmful policies merely so you don't look like a coward. We should just focus on policies that are good, as opposed to worrying about the fact people with low IQs think it indicates fear.

Hell we don't let serial killers roam the street merely because we'd look like pvssies for putting them in prison. Grow a brain
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:17:05 PM
At 1/2/2016 10:35:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
Liberal logic: Muslims are so unstable and violent that a temporary shut down of Muslim immigration to update our vetting process will cause them to turn jihadist and commit mass murder. This proves we need to open our borders.

Incessantly bombing the Middle East isn't what motivates jihadists, it's mean words from bigots like Trump. Not inviting someone into your home is far more offensive than destroying theirs

That's what i said!
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:13:40 AM
At 1/2/2016 11:12:59 PM, Wylted wrote:

Do you have links?

Shut up, just google their recruitment videos and watch one. Not a single one seems to neglect putting in multiple political figures from both sides of the aisle.

I can't find a single video that uses soundbites of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, or John McCain. That's why I asked for links. Is this like one of those Trump claims where he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Only Wylted has seen it and Wylted has the world's best memory therefore it must have happened?

No, merely stating that doesn't make it so. It's stupid to enact harmful policies merely so you don't look like a coward. We should just focus on policies that are good, as opposed to worrying about the fact people with low IQs think it indicates fear.

Your word choice is a good indicator of cowardice and fear.

Hell we don't let serial killers roam the street merely because we'd look like pvssies for putting them in prison. Grow a brain

So you're comparing Muslims who haven't done anything criminal to serial killers who, by definition, have. Well, I mean, that speaks for itself.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:35:41 AM
At 1/3/2016 12:13:40 AM, stealspell wrote:

Do you have links?

I can't find a single video that uses soundbites of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, or John McCain. That's why I asked for links. Is this like one of those Trump claims where he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Only Wylted has seen it and Wylted has the world's best memory therefore it must have happened?

So you're comparing Muslims who haven't done anything criminal to serial killers who, by definition, have. Well, I mean, that speaks for itself.

There was one right in the political section that showed multiple politicians from both sides of the aisle. Almost everyone on that thread saw that video. Just google the words ISIS recruitment video. Almost every single one you watch will confirm this. Jesus, what type of moron can't google or just look back a few pages on the political forum section of the site, and how do you know what Trump saw? It's kinda stupid to imply that nobody saw a single Muslim celebrate 9/11 in the United States
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:38:24 AM
Youtube stuff moron. This is the type of person who would ask me to prove Kennedy was assassinated when he could just search it in Youtube and watch the assassination with the first result
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:41:56 AM

Do you have links?

Here is an article of about 1 of a million of their videos http://dailycaller.com...

Jesus Christ, just use google and watch a video any ISIS video and it will confirm it
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:45:11 AM
At 1/3/2016 12:41:56 AM, Wylted wrote:

Do you have links?

Here is an article of about 1 of a million of their videos http://dailycaller.com...

Jesus Christ, just use google and watch a video any ISIS video and it will confirm it

There are no soundbites of US politicians in that video. I think you owe me an apology now.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 1:22:56 AM
At 1/3/2016 12:45:11 AM, stealspell wrote:

Do you have links?

There are no soundbites of US politicians in that video. I think you owe me an apology now.

http://www.breitbart.com...

You're welcome.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 1:41:52 AM
At 1/3/2016 1:22:56 AM, Objectivity wrote:

Do you have links?

You're welcome.

Isn't that article referring to the exact same video that Wylted linked? Which, again, features no soundbites of the US politicians he named.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 2:10:57 AM
At 1/3/2016 1:41:52 AM, stealspell wrote:

Do you have links?

You're welcome.

Isn't that article referring to the exact same video that Wylted linked? Which, again, features no soundbites of the US politicians he named.

.. It literally features Barack Obama and Bill Clinton
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 2:51:42 AM
At 1/3/2016 2:10:57 AM, Objectivity wrote:
At 1/3/2016 1:41:52 AM, stealspell wrote:

Do you have links?

You're welcome.

.. It literally features Barack Obama and Bill Clinton

... but literally no soundbites.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 6:14:32 AM
At 1/3/2016 4:16:52 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/3/2016 2:51:42 AM, stealspell wrote:

Perhaps the voices are not sexy enough for jihad?

Are you insinuating that Trump's voice is sexy?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 6:36:42 AM
At 1/3/2016 6:14:32 AM, stealspell wrote:
At 1/3/2016 4:16:52 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/3/2016 2:51:42 AM, stealspell wrote:

Perhaps the voices are not sexy enough for jihad?

Are you insinuating that Trump's voice is sexy?

Sexy for jihad.