Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Shouldn't America have a president who..

Lookingatissues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 10:38:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Shouldn't America have a president who..."stands up for America .... entered under... Philosophy.... Image used... The Thinker
"Should America have a president who doesn't stands up for America ... entered under... Philosophy.... Image used... The Thinker... Janurary 2Nd.2015
America desperately is in need of a president who stands up for America instead of a apologetic occupier of the office like we have now. This present occupier of the office has gone to great lengths to demonstrate to the world that he holds nothing but disdain for America and its history. Recently communist leader Vladimir Putin spoke decisively and boldly about Russia and he left no doubts about his fondness and resolute attachment to his country.
These are Quotes ....Key Putin quotes from defense policy address
Vladimir Putin SAID... 'We will react to NATO build-up!'
"We shall provide an adequate and well-measured response to NATO"s expansion towards Russia"s borders, and we shall take note of [the West] setting up a global missile defense architecture and building up its arsenals of precision-guided weapons," Putin said on Tuesday.
"No matter what our Western counterparts tell us, we can see what"s going on. As it stands, NATO is blatantly building up its forces in Eastern Europe, including the Black Sea and the Baltic Sea areas. Its operational and combat training activities are gaining in scale."
Putin stated that NATO"s military build-up near Russia"s border is not just for defense, but is an "offensive weapon" and an "element of the US offensive system deployed outside the mainland."
There is no apology from Vladimir Putin for Russia
America's President, Obama said this though, about America,""...... there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."His speech in Strasbourg went further than any United States president in history in criticising his own country's action while standing on foreign soil
From the TELEGRAPH By Toby Harnden in Strasbourg..03 Apr 2009
Obama since His time in office has related how he felt about the exceptionalism of his Country, America, he once said, ""I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism....."
Then Obama's Wife, the First Lady, reflected on her personal feeling towards her country, America, she said," let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country...." As the first former first lady, Hillary Clinton one remarked about the Presidency When Bill Clinton was President, she said "....we are the presidency...", so it is with Michelle Obama, she too, is part of the presidency and reflects on that office. "Shouldn't America have a president who..."stands up for America," America deserves a president who is proud of his country and stands up for it, America doesn't have one who is now.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 11:03:15 AM
Is it really anti-Ameican to say "this is the first time I've been proud of my country"?

I've never been proud of my country. Maybe when there stops being so much injustice in my country, then I'll be proud. Otherwise aren't you saying I'm proud of the out of control prison population. I'm proud that congressman making $170,000 a year are stating that they are broke and need a raise. I'm proud that the social services is corrupt, and ignores abused children who are left to die by abusive parents while simultaneously taking well taken care of children out of good homes.

No, no. It's alright. I'm not proud of America. It's a shitty country, with shittty people. Maybe one day I'll get into politics and lie a pu being proud, but in my opinion, anyone who is actually proud of their country should be put in the electric chair for supporting all the injustices that take place, not just in the country, but at the hands of government.
Robkwoods
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:27:47 PM
Not really sure how people could F this up.

There is great set of instructions, all you have to do is follow and enforce them.