Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The White Mans Pride

inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 4:21:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



And yes by the way...this man is a Republican. Now how did that ever come to be. =)
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 4:49:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.


Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks.
Didn't say he does, but his experence more closely represent that of your typical low income "black."
He represents the Republican establishment.
hahahaha, this is just absurd and dumb.
Or the status quo.
What status quo is that? Because he made something of himself and refused to be a victim, he is the status quo? Ill take that any day over what you are professing.
Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in.
Wrong side of the aisle. This is how your leftist buddies get it done.
That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen.
His poll numbers have fallen because several of policies are incomplete or weak. In fact, most of his support has rolled over to Cruz. Another establishment fav XD
And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama.
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make you a racist.
You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)
I guess black communites will continue to suffer no matter what, when Obama leaves office.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 5:23:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Let me say that I'm black and I wouldn't vote or support Obama if he was the only guy running. His policies are a shambles at best and treasonous at worst.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:37:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I'm a white man and I'm proud.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
kevin24018
Posts: 1,888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:52:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

Well just to remind you....you came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:52:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

Did you literally just say "wow just wow"? Let me guess, your next argument is going to be "It's 2016!"?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:52:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)

You are very welcome, Apologizer in Chief.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:55:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 4:49:51 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.


Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks.
Didn't say he does, but his experence more closely represent that of your typical low income "black."
He represents the Republican establishment.
hahahaha, this is just absurd and dumb.
Or the status quo.
What status quo is that? Because he made something of himself and refused to be a victim, he is the status quo? Ill take that any day over what you are professing.
Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in.
Wrong side of the aisle. This is how your leftist buddies get it done.
That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen.
His poll numbers have fallen because several of policies are incomplete or weak. In fact, most of his support has rolled over to Cruz. Another establishment fav XD
And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama.
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make you a racist.
You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)
I guess black communites will continue to suffer no matter what, when Obama leaves office.

I applaud your fear and disdain for Blacks. It means we are forever a thorn in your side and always a threat. This means to you the racist. Im sure you might be one of those who are like I wonder where that N got the nice car, or nice house. Or how did he get that pretty White girl. If you ever have to ask yourself any of the above questions, then it just proves my point. I like the response. Do you want more. =)
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:57:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.

Sooooo, what you are saying is it has everything to do with ideology and nothing to do with race.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:01:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:57:48 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.

Sooooo, what you are saying is it has everything to do with ideology and nothing to do with race.

What I am saying there is a small segment of White America that has this underlying fear of people of color. It has to do with the power structure and the systematic organization of things. So when you see a politician, like the Governor of Maine make those comments. I cant help but think why the hell would this idiot even be worrying about that instead of having an intelligent conversation and searching for solutions.
Instead hed rather insult his own kind and Blacks just to show his insecurity and fear.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:01:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 5:23:55 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Let me say that I'm black and I wouldn't vote or support Obama if he was the only guy running. His policies are a shambles at best and treasonous at worst.

How can you call progess a failure. Please tell me right now. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:02:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 5:23:55 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Let me say that I'm black and I wouldn't vote or support Obama if he was the only guy running. His policies are a shambles at best and treasonous at worst.

How can you call progess a failure. And yes there has been much of it made. Please tell me right now. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:04:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

No. Thats just a misconception. If your resources are nothing but the mainstream media, conservative talk radio, and other forms of rhetorical garbage, then you are being mislead. My attack is on the status quo and the WPS. Not Whites in general.
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:09:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)

Therefore we must obey. What inane statement.

You have a source for that? Just because humans are said to have orginated in Africa doesn't mean those individuals were black.

Also current black culture isn't really "black," it is actually appropriated from mostly white (in color) cultures.
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:13:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:02:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:23:55 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Let me say that I'm black and I wouldn't vote or support Obama if he was the only guy running. His policies are a shambles at best and treasonous at worst.

How can you call progess a failure. And yes there has been much of it made. Please tell me right now. =)

I'm not sure if you accidentally posted the same post twice or trying to get my attention. Either way i was busy doing something else. Please name one thing that was progress for the better.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:18:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:09:51 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)

Therefore we must obey. What inane statement.

You have a source for that? Just because humans are said to have orginated in Africa doesn't mean those individuals were black.

Also current black culture isn't really "black," it is actually appropriated from mostly white (in color) cultures.

Well that response means you got a lot to learn about humans, race, and science. Where did you go to college ? Rush Limbaugh University.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:19:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:52:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)

You are very welcome, Apologizer in Chief.

LOL !
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:19:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:01:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:57:48 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.

Sooooo, what you are saying is it has everything to do with ideology and nothing to do with race.

What I am saying there is a small segment of White America that has this underlying fear of people of color. It has to do with the power structure and the systematic organization of things. So when you see a politician, like the Governor of Maine make those comments. I cant help but think why the hell would this idiot even be worrying about that instead of having an intelligent conversation and searching for solutions.
Instead hed rather insult his own kind and Blacks just to show his insecurity and fear.

Well this is probably true, and rightfully so; a small percentage of the population commits most of the crime. That is not racist, that is fact. This president has absolutely destroyed race relations in this country. Not only that he has done next Zero for the black community.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:21:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:13:22 PM, Maccabee wrote:
At 1/12/2016 8:02:11 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:23:55 PM, Maccabee wrote:
Let me say that I'm black and I wouldn't vote or support Obama if he was the only guy running. His policies are a shambles at best and treasonous at worst.

How can you call progess a failure. And yes there has been much of it made. Please tell me right now. =)

I'm not sure if you accidentally posted the same post twice or trying to get my attention. Either way i was busy doing something else. Please name one thing that was progress for the better.

Well were you here in the US around 2008 ?
Id like for you alone to (prove) to me that this economy is worst than George Bushs. Enjoying those low gas prices I see. Shame on you. =)
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:23:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:18:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 8:09:51 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:55 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:51:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:45:14 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:26:01 PM, inferno wrote:

Ben Carson doesnt represent Blacks. He represents the Republican establishment. Or the status quo. Lets put a Black face on something so that we can bait them in. That doesnt work. And it wont work against the Democratic Party which is why his poll numbers have fallen. And yes I can find countless videos and scripts that are obviously racist towards Obama. You have to understand my friend. You cannot change the spots on a leopard. =)

wow racist much? so all blacks are democrats? wow just wow, I'd bet there are plenty of blacks that say Ben Carson does represent them, your ignorant statement makes everything else you say pretty invalid, no idea what you where thinking.

It's ok, the Great Black Hope is making his final speech.

You came from Blacks. Thanks for the response though. =)

Therefore we must obey. What inane statement.

You have a source for that? Just because humans are said to have orginated in Africa doesn't mean those individuals were black.

Also current black culture isn't really "black," it is actually appropriated from mostly white (in color) cultures.

Well that response means you got a lot to learn about humans, race, and science. Where did you go to college ? Rush Limbaugh University.

I guess you graduated from the W.E.B Du Bois School For Victims.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:23:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:19:45 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 8:01:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:57:48 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.

Sooooo, what you are saying is it has everything to do with ideology and nothing to do with race.

What I am saying there is a small segment of White America that has this underlying fear of people of color. It has to do with the power structure and the systematic organization of things. So when you see a politician, like the Governor of Maine make those comments. I cant help but think why the hell would this idiot even be worrying about that instead of having an intelligent conversation and searching for solutions.
Instead hed rather insult his own kind and Blacks just to show his insecurity and fear.

Well this is probably true, and rightfully so; a small percentage of the population commits most of the crime. That is not racist, that is fact. This president has absolutely destroyed race relations in this country. Not only that he has done next Zero for the black community.

He has done plenty. And yes there is still more Whites on welfare, especially now, than people of color. Whites do just as much crime as them too based on the real numbers. Not the government programmed facts. Im sure you enjoy Fox News and al l for what it is worth. But werent you one of the idiots who were asking how did Obama win that election the second time around. =)
Robkwoods
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 8:26:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/12/2016 8:23:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 8:19:45 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 8:01:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:57:48 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 5:01:39 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2016 4:23:18 PM, Robkwoods wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:33:45 PM, inferno wrote:
They say that the White Mans pride is the White Woman. So how much of this do you think really is true. Is it about politics. Is it about power. Or is pride something that we as human beings are born with from the day we set foot on this earth. Obama has been a rather fair President. He has had the toughest battles to face concerning
the Republican Party. And it has to do, for the most part with his race. When you hear people in power saying things like this guy on the video here, how many White Men feel the way that he does. How many of them are politicians. How many of them are your pastors and preachers. How many of them are teachers. You tell me. Do you know somebody like this Man ? See below. And let me know what do you think.



I would say Man's pride is the women. Stop adding color to everything. I am not defending the guy in the video, he clearly sounds like an idiot. However, if what he is saying is true then, Sorry not sorry, but facts don't care about your color.

Obama isn't disliked for his color, he is disliked for his ideology. Nobody is crying racism about attacks on Ben Carson.

I think youd be hard press to find anyone who doesnt do anything unethical or immoral in any race. Clearly you are not that dumb.

Sooooo, what you are saying is it has everything to do with ideology and nothing to do with race.

What I am saying there is a small segment of White America that has this underlying fear of people of color. It has to do with the power structure and the systematic organization of things. So when you see a politician, like the Governor of Maine make those comments. I cant help but think why the hell would this idiot even be worrying about that instead of having an intelligent conversation and searching for solutions.
Instead hed rather insult his own kind and Blacks just to show his insecurity and fear.

Well this is probably true, and rightfully so; a small percentage of the population commits most of the crime. That is not racist, that is fact. This president has absolutely destroyed race relations in this country. Not only that he has done next Zero for the black community.

He has done plenty. And yes there is still more Whites on welfare, especially now, than people of color. Whites do just as much crime as them too based on the real numbers. Not the government programmed facts. Im sure you enjoy Fox News and al l for what it is worth. But werent you one of the idiots who were asking how did Obama win that election the second time around. =)

It is clear you don't care about facts.
I actually don't watch Fox news.
Obama is a great politician and people are stupid.