Jump to topic:

Clinton reminding me why I dislike her.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:23:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I am not naive, I expected her to breakout the negative messing at some point. I also don't have an issue with Chelsea Clinton doing some of the dirty work, she is an adult now, and I fully expect to be seeing a lot of her in the coming months. What I do mind is her using the low-information tack that know from... others.

There are places to attack Sanders. Talking about healthcare, a subject Clinton should (and does) know well, she either is dishonest or purposely misleading. Yea, its the nature of this sort of politics, but it is not what I want from my party. Its the sort of trolling that Trump does. It is beneath her, but she does it anyway.

Simply put. She exhausted my Clinton good will in 2008. I defend and love Bill forever. I don't have to love the spouse.

http://www.usnews.com...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:35:33 PM
At 1/13/2016 7:23:25 PM, TBR wrote:
I am not naive, I expected her to breakout the negative messing at some point. I also don't have an issue with Chelsea Clinton doing some of the dirty work, she is an adult now, and I fully expect to be seeing a lot of her in the coming months. What I do mind is her using the low-information tack that know from... others.

There are places to attack Sanders. Talking about healthcare, a subject Clinton should (and does) know well, she either is dishonest or purposely misleading. Yea, its the nature of this sort of politics, but it is not what I want from my party. Its the sort of trolling that Trump does. It is beneath her, but she does it anyway.

Simply put. She exhausted my Clinton good will in 2008. I defend and love Bill forever. I don't have to love the spouse.

wow I'm surprised since the upcoming races where predicted to be close I guess it was a tactical decision to gain more support, seems very strange to try and see if that approach works this close to the key dates because you are now committed and can't really back off without it being used against you. I think it will either put her on top or will be an epic fail, either way I only see it getting worse from here on out (the attacks). Will be interesting to see if she gains more thralls.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:42:04 PM
At 1/13/2016 7:35:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

wow I'm surprised since the upcoming races where predicted to be close I guess it was a tactical decision to gain more support, seems very strange to try and see if that approach works this close to the key dates because you are now committed and can't really back off without it being used against you. I think it will either put her on top or will be an epic fail, either way I only see it getting worse from here on out (the attacks). Will be interesting to see if she gains more thralls.

I have seen on the political forms a general twitchy supporter base. They are getting concerned, and I have seen a fair number change profiles for Sanders from Clinton.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:42:10 PM

I actually love Bill too.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:46:07 PM
While Sanders is my top choice, I think we do have to acknowledge the reality that Clinton will win. Which is a shame. I'd vote for Jeb and possibly even Rubio before Clinton.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:58:50 PM
At 1/13/2016 7:46:07 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
While Sanders is my top choice, I think we do have to acknowledge the reality that Clinton will win. Which is a shame. I'd vote for Jeb and possibly even Rubio before Clinton.

yeah I agree I will vote for anyone else.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 7:59:49 PM

I will vote Clinton when/if the time comes. She is very competent. I just don't like her very much. Well, not at all really.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 8:06:38 PM

WOW is she getting chewed-up on reddit.

It may have worked, I don't know, but my current read is this is blowing-up for Clinton.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 11:04:01 PM
At 1/13/2016 8:06:38 PM, TBR wrote:

It may have worked, I don't know, but my current read is this is blowing-up for Clinton.

If it did, that's outstanding.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 11:33:39 PM

Bernie's fanbase reminds me of Ron Paul's in that it only seems to exist on the internet. If Reddit is tearing Hillary a new one for something that she didnt even say then I wouldnt be too worried about it. Im willing to bet anyone who gives a sh** about what Chelsea said here were already going to vote against Hillary when the time came. Unless this sways Hillary supporters into not voting for her, which I doubt will happen, then I dont see this being a big deal at all
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 12:58:54 AM

Sanders will have a pretty good chance once he wins New Hampshire [likely], and Iowa [very possible.]
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:00:22 AM

/r/politics should be renamed /r/sanders, that sub's been doing this for months now. Literally every insignificant story about Sanders gets upvoted to the front page.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:24:56 AM
At 1/13/2016 11:33:39 PM, imabench wrote:

Bernie's fanbase reminds me of Ron Paul's in that it only seems to exist on the internet. If Reddit is tearing Hillary a new one for something that she didnt even say then I wouldnt be too worried about it. Im willing to bet anyone who gives a sh** about what Chelsea said here were already going to vote against Hillary when the time came. Unless this sways Hillary supporters into not voting for her, which I doubt will happen, then I dont see this being a big deal at all

I don't know about that. On a well traveled democratic site I frequent, I see lots of new Sanders supporters, people switching from Clinton, and a he11 of a lot of blowback from this one.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 1:29:59 AM
At 1/14/2016 1:24:56 AM, TBR wrote:

I don't know about that. On a well traveled democratic site I frequent,

Does it rhyme with 'shm-emocratic underground' ?

I see lots of new Sanders supporters, people switching from Clinton, and a he11 of a lot of blowback from this one.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2016 2:04:53 AM
At 1/14/2016 1:29:59 AM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2016 1:24:56 AM, TBR wrote:

I don't know about that. On a well traveled democratic site I frequent,

Does it rhyme with 'shm-emocratic underground' ?

I see lots of new Sanders supporters, people switching from Clinton, and a he11 of a lot of blowback from this one.

Yup.