Jump to topic:

Satire cannot be as ridiculous as reality

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 4:08:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Nobody would believe this if it were satire.

A television station in Germany shows its solidarity with the Germans killed in Istanbul. How did they do it? They put the crescent moon and star on their German flag in their logo. Is there any worse way of doing this? It is like adding a swastika to the flag to celebrate the soldiers sacrifices in WWII.

http://www.breitbart.com...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 4:12:37 AM
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." -Hitler

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

The Germans are a lost, broken people. The product of two devastating world wars where all of their tough, brave, and strong men died followed by 70 years of occupation, brainwashing and guilt tripping. I bet you could literally bring in an invading army that rapes their women en masse and they wouldn't show fight...oh wait. That LITERALLY happened.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 4:15:52 AM
At 1/15/2016 4:12:37 AM, thett3 wrote:
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." -Hitler

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

The Germans are a lost, broken people. The product of two devastating world wars where all of their tough, brave, and strong men died followed by 70 years of occupation, brainwashing and guilt tripping. I bet you could literally bring in an invading army that rapes their women en masse and they wouldn't show fight...oh wait. That LITERALLY happened.

Ironic you call the refugees "invaders" even though they're the one's fleeing invasion...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 4:25:30 AM
At 1/15/2016 4:15:52 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

Ironic you call the refugees "invaders" even though they're the one's fleeing invasion...

Yes they are fleeing invaders. And for those who are truly refugees fleeing for their very lives I have great compassion. These people have no intention of becoming Germans and inculturation themselves. It would be much better to help them free their homeland and let them live where there are not going to be long term social conflicts.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 4:33:00 AM
At 1/15/2016 4:25:30 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

Yes they are fleeing invaders. And for those who are truly refugees fleeing for their very lives I have great compassion. These people have no intention of becoming Germans and inculturation themselves. It would be much better to help them free their homeland and let them live where there are not going to be long term social conflicts.

Criminals and problematic individuals are mostly a minority in the refugee population. One should not be surprised to see crime in all demographics, especially ones as disenfranchised as refugees. The current conflicts in the Levant and surrounding areas are showing no signs slowing down, if anything, the West's new active involvement has helped speed things up. Shutting down borders and erecting walls won't help anyone, it's impractical. It's not like refugees are going to justhe turn the other direction if they see closed borders. Peaceful integration should be a priority, criminals will be criminals and should be treated as such. The majority of the refugee population shouldn't be held responsible for the acts of a few problematic individuals.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 5:08:17 AM
At 1/15/2016 4:33:00 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 1/15/2016 4:25:30 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

Criminals and problematic individuals are mostly a minority in the refugee population. One should not be surprised to see crime in all demographics, especially ones as disenfranchised as refugees. The current conflicts in the Levant and surrounding areas are showing no signs slowing down, if anything, the West's new active involvement has helped speed things up. Shutting down borders and erecting walls won't help anyone, it's impractical. It's not like refugees are going to justhe turn the other direction if they see closed borders. Peaceful integration should be a priority, criminals will be criminals and should be treated as such. The majority of the refugee population shouldn't be held responsible for the acts of a few problematic individuals.

The problem is that Europe is not Muslim nations. Fundamentally they are incompatible civilizations. Small numbers do not matter, however as the percentages become closer there will be serious tensions and civil unrest.